Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics

grinding it a little hard the last few days

about 8 hours from last night

yeah lmao thats why you got banned
lol, you think 8 hours in a row is alot? i, myself play double that at times. wtf is 8 hours?

grinding it a little hard the last few days

about 8 hours from last night

yeah lmao thats why you got banned
how long would you suggest i run a bot? what is the "correct" time to not get banned? please enlighten me. i would much appreciate any information.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
lol, you think 8 hours in a row is alot? i, myself play double that at times. wtf is 8 hours?

how long would you suggest i run a bot? what is the "correct" time to not get banned? please enlighten me. i would much appreciate any information.

Playing 8 hours, and running a bot that does a repetitive, monotonous, click-intensive task for 8 hours is definitely not the same thing lol. Might want to think about botting style. I have mutliple 8hr+ sessions, but I don't let them run constantly. I'd use a break handler and let it run for a few hrs or so at a time, then break for a bit longer (you can just stop/start sessions if you want). You said you left it for 8 hours overnight, so I'm guessing it ran 8 hours straight.

Playing 8 hours, and running a bot that does a repetitive, monotonous, click-intensive task for 8 hours is definitely not the same thing lol. Might want to think about botting style. I have mutliple 8hr+ sessions, but I don't let them run constantly. I'd use a break handler and let it run for a few hrs or so at a time, then break for a bit longer (you can just stop/start sessions if you want). You said you left it for 8 hours overnight, so I'm guessing it ran 8 hours straight.

yeah, guess you're right. magic training with plank make and stun/alch is much more click intensive than wcing and fishing bots. i did however run prime hunter bot for days at a time in the early days of this acc for some gp. currently at 45m xp with no problems. thats somewhat click intensive but clearly been pushing my luck for way to long. how long would u suggest a normal-ish break time would be without pushing it. an for some reason i was getting 130k an hour with plank make, for some reason the last time i ran it, i was not getting anything over 90k ph.

do love yours bots btw. used just about every bot at one time or another and yours are easily at the top. amazing script work.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
yeah, guess you're right. magic training with plank make and stun/alch is much more click intensive than wcing and fishing bots. i did however run prime hunter bot for days at a time in the early days of this current acc im wokring on for the money. at 45m xp with no problems. thats somewhat click intensive but clearly been pushing my luck for way to long. how long would u suggest a normal-ish break time would be without pushing it. an for some reason i was getting 130k an hour with plank make, for some reason the last time i ran it, i was not getting anything over 90k ph.

I just let it bot/break normally as if I was playing, and also keep in mind my time spent on the account. If I've played all day, I don't bot overnght. I would instead set a break for 6-7hrs (to simulate sleep) and then when I wake up in the morning the bot will have already started as if I just woke up and started training. I wouldn't say do that bc then you'll get charged for a super long break when you can just wake up and start it yourself, but yeah maybe take a similar idea. If you played for 5hrs straight, don't run the bot for 5hrs immediately after that. If you did like a 20 min clue scroll, sure let the bot run for a few hours. Then if you normally take a break after a few hours, set in a break for "normal human like" times. Or just let the pattern setting determine when to break for you, just set an min/max play/break time.

Also post the logs from that session w 90k XP/hr.

I just let it bot/break normally as if I was playing, and also keep in mind my time spent on the account. If I've played all day, I don't bot overnght. I would instead set a break for 6-7hrs (to simulate sleep) and then when I wake up in the morning the bot will have already started as if I just woke up and started training. I wouldn't say do that bc then you'll get charged for a super long break when you can just wake up and start it yourself, but yeah maybe take a similar idea. If you played for 5hrs straight, don't run the bot for 5hrs immediately after that. If you did like a 20 min clue scroll, sure let the bot run for a few hours. Then if you normally take a break after a few hours, set in a break for "normal human like" times. Or just let the pattern setting determine when to break for you, just set an min/max play/break time.

Also post the logs from that session w 90k XP/hr.

gotcha. i just went and grabbed the log from the last session. lol its 9.5 hours long, idk how to post all of this. its not showing any problems as far as i can see.

09:35:25 INFO Activating plank-make.
09:35:26 INFO Casting spell.
09:35:28 INFO Stopping bot...
09:35:28 INFO Thanks for using Divine Magics!
09:35:29 INFO Total runtime: 09:35:22
09:35:29 INFO Total xp gained: 911,140
09:35:29 INFO Total profit: -3,034,772

here is the end of the script. plz let me know how to post the whole thing and i will be more than happy to. seems to show 09:33:16 WARN [Bank] Action not found in [Cancel]. between depositing and withdrawing. other than thats shows nothing is wrong.

sometimes says this instead between depositing and withdrawing 00:14:10 WARN [Bank] Action not found in [Follow, Trade with, Report, Cancel, Walk here]

sorry, have another question if you don't mind. i should be running the mouse at 1.0 correct? when i upped it to 1.5 - 2.0 it seemed to move more as if i was doing the plank make but didnt show anything in terms of xp. i cant get it to go above what you see above. i always ran the mouse speed at 1.0, just moved it up to see if it would help the speed of plank make. seemed to like i said but didnt show in the xp. i also never let it stay above 1.0 for more than a min or two to see if it would help.

i can upload it. plz let me know if there is another way you would like me to send the info to you. i tried to post it as a spoiler but it just freezes the page.

Attachments

• 09-18 22-18-57 - Divine Magics (Fall Sale).txt
    892.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
mine-a-holic

Attachments

• 09-21 21-24-23 - Divine Magics (Fall Sale).txt
    43.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There's a problem with alching. The log doesn't show anything other than "casting alch" but what is happening is the high alch is being selected but being on the magic tab. It doesn't correct itself or do anything in a state of paralysis. Have to manually fix it. Happens randomly, once every 5 minutes, 20 minutes etc. Babysitting is required for it. Would be cool if that got looked into it's breaking.

Set your hotkeys to default.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
it uses the inventory hotkey? okay then. sorry if that's the problem. interesting choice i didn't know anyone did that

Not primarily, but it is one of the backup options for opening a tab and if/when you reset that it then gets stuck (posted in the overview section).

mine-a-holic
Not primarily, but it is one of the backup options for opening a tab and if/when you reset that it then gets stuck (posted in the overview section).

okay that sounds better

hey man. that was not the issue. it's not my hotkeys. happened 3 times on a 25 minute session. see last minutes of log for the problem.

Attachments

• 09-21 22-08-28 - Divine Magics (Fall Sale).txt
    28.6 KB · Views: 4
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
okay that sounds better

hey man. that was not the issue. it's not my hotkeys. happened 3 times on a 25 minute session. see last minutes of log for the problem.

There's nothing wrong with those logs, it looks like it is casting/waiting like it should. I'll take a look tomorrow when I get up though and let it run for 45mins to see.

mine-a-holic
Let me tell you what to look for.
00:21:50 INFO Waiting until done alching.
00:21:53 INFO Casting alch.
00:25:43 INFO Waiting until done alching.
00:25:44 INFO Casting alch.

4 minutes in between these two actions. This action is littered throughout the log. That is NOT from me pausing the bot. I tried to explain that.It clicks high alchemy, but is still on the magic tab so the bot can't alch the items. This makes it get stuck. Hope you understand what I'm trying to say. Let me know if you experience the same problem.

I think this recent review from Saturday will help you believe there may be a problem
"on osrs alches smoothly however the spell gets highlighted and the bot does not recognize it so it just cycles until you baby sit it . Very sketch." <-- my problem

There's a problem with the bot. I had like 75 vampbraces I wanted to alch alongside splashing curse.

Once I ran out of things to alch i went to change settings so it only splashes.

I kept pressing change settings but they wouldn't. I kept trying to alch splash when I only wanted to splash.

and then I had to stop it at 20 minutes because the bot obviously wasn't gonna change settings.

Attachments

• 09-23 20-04-11 - Divine Magics (Fall Sale).txt
    365.9 KB · Views: 2
Fire caper
Suggestion: Add MTA 'enchant shapes' support. Cheap and fast xp. (Maybe even profitable)
With 87+ magic you'll get ~75k xp/hr.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

can u fix the stun alching bug where if it clicks lvl5 enchant (or any spell that goes into inventory) it stops stun alching and freezes ?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
can u fix the stun alching bug where if it clicks lvl5 enchant (or any spell that goes into inventory) it stops stun alching and freezes ?

Yes though that shouldn't happen. Just a check, do you have hotkeys set to default?

this script is running well the only problem that i have been running into is where it will click the alch button but stay stuck highlighted on that magic page and continue clicking the alch button have to manually pause the script and undue the highlighted alch button