Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Herblore

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Attempted to make super strength potions, but it was not reading the kuarm unfinished potions :/

I know, it is mentioned in a few messages earlier. Fix is already sent out, will show up when v1.0.4 is approved. Only herb cleaning and making unf pots is working until v1.0.4

The bot is unable to make unfinished potions as of 2/2/17. The bot gets stuck trying to click on the herb and the vial of water. Bot worked great up until today. Let me know if you need any additional info.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The bot is unable to make unfinished potions as of 2/2/17. The bot gets stuck trying to click on the herb and the vial of water. Bot worked great up until today. Let me know if you need any additional info.

If you could let me know the status it says when it gets stuck that would help

Found the bug - result of most recent rs update. Pushing a fix now.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Can you screenshot the in-game screen for super energy pots? And post it here please.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Great bot, could you detail what you're updating when pushing them through? Just curious.

Just edited the last post in the updates section. The changes for each update are listed there

Super strength pots get stuck if it levels up. It seems that the level up notification causes the bot to stall.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Super strength pots get stuck if it levels up. It seems that the level up notification causes the bot to stall.

Shouldn't happen, there's a case to check if it is idling due to leveling. Does this only happen with super strength pots?

Edit: Just checked and it's working fine for me.

Last edited: