Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Herblore

Pink Taco Monster
Ooof, that doesn't sound right
okay so we done here? u got all the logs i can give u so please issue refund

you just a crappy coder you dont want to issue refunds thats why u make it complicated

I've been using this bot for some time now and IDK what happened but it just shits itself after one inventory. It completes one inventory of Attack Potions and then just sits there idly with the status as: "Waiting until finished combining"..

Hey! I was wondering if there was anyway to get "Serum 207" potions into the mix? Its a combination of Tarromin potion (unf) & ashes. Thank you! (the script works great btw! :D )

Set up Grimy Herbs in progression something like 20-40, set up break handler fine.
Clicked the >Output and it's froze at 49 seconds, the bots still running and progressing up the herbs i set but I cant see exp, timer etc.
Will Stop the bot soon and try again tomorrow, like I say the bot is running perfect but the graphic interface just stopped upon starting so don't really wanna leave overnight in case the break handler doesn't kick in.
d2fd49ef172eac7c50a0d469c4454d7a.png

d2fd49ef172eac7c50a0d469c4454d7a

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Set up Grimy Herbs in progression something like 20-40, set up break handler fine.
Clicked the >Output and it's froze at 49 seconds, the bots still running and progressing up the herbs i set but I cant see exp, timer etc.
Will Stop the bot soon and try again tomorrow, like I say the bot is running perfect but the graphic interface just stopped upon starting so don't really wanna leave overnight in case the break handler doesn't kick in.
d2fd49ef172eac7c50a0d469c4454d7a.png

d2fd49ef172eac7c50a0d469c4454d7a

try clicking the instance icon on the top right of the client (right under your forum username). the icon right beside "Divine Herblore"

When making prayer pots the bot like to click on the Snape grass and then click on another snapegrass before actually mixing it with an unfinished pot

Hey man, firstly awesome bot! I would like to know if you could add serum 207 to the options of potions made. It’s the tarromin (u) and ashes potion. It works the same as the rest - you don’t need to click each one individually anymore to make. Thanks man!

this triggers 2-3 times in an hour and it's draining the account faster than it should.

also, if i start the program and it shuts itself off after 30 seconds for some unknown error then if i turn it on again it charges itself for another hour. Used this for 5 hours and it's registering at 20+ hours on the bill.

it's an awesome bot besides this.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
this triggers 2-3 times in an hour and it's draining the account faster than it should.

also, if i start the program and it shuts itself off after 30 seconds for some unknown error then if i turn it on again it charges itself for another hour. Used this for 5 hours and it's registering at 20+ hours on the bill.

it's an awesome bot besides this.

Take a look at the client help section. This is a feature of the client and not my bot specifically.