Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Herblore

Hey man,

The bot works really well so far, however everytime it withdraws amulet of chemistry it does it twice for some reason. Could you have a look at that?

Cheers

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey man,

The bot works really well so far, however everytime it withdraws amulet of chemistry it does it twice for some reason. Could you have a look at that?

Cheers

Sure thanks for letting me know

Hey man,

Just came across another issue. When making stamina potion, the bot would withdraw 1 super energy potion, complete it and then quit. The log says it ran out of unfinished potions. I'm guessing the bot only takes super energy (3) as opposed to super energy (4)? Could you have a look?

Cheers

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey man,

Just came across another issue. When making stamina potion, the bot would withdraw 1 super energy potion, complete it and then quit. The log says it ran out of unfinished potions. I'm guessing the bot only takes super energy (3) as opposed to super energy (4)? Could you have a look?

Cheers

That should already be noted in the overview. Only (3) versions of upgrade potions are supported.

When getting grimy herbs. it attempts to withdraw 2 to 3 times. it clickes left once then it right clicks to withdraw all..

Very botlike. please fix this...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
well i was more so wondering if you've updated it prior to previous issues from other users. Sorry if this comes off rude in any way, I don't mean for it to.

Should be.
Anything that was reported on or before the last update which was 2/24.
If you're worried, test with the lite version.

Should be.
Anything that was reported on or before the last update which was 2/24.
If you're worried, test with the lite version.
Ok. I apologize. I will be trying out the lite version right now and will let you know how it goes. :) Thank you for being a bot author too I honestly appreciate your hard work.

The potion I'm making isn't on the Lite version so I will be trying out the full version.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ok. I apologize. I will be trying out the lite version right now and will let you know how it goes. :) Thank you for being a bot author too I honestly appreciate your hard work.

The potion I'm making isn't on the Lite version so I will be trying out the full version.

Try any potion on the lite first. They all behave the same

Try any potion on the lite first. They all behave the same
So I tried making super restores on the paid version and like what others have said, it does seem a little slow only making like 1k pots per hour and it messes up when depositing/withdrawing things from the bank. It also seems to misclick on trying to hit the bank options multiple times for me. Do you think you could have it use the space bar when doing the "make all" for potions?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So I tried making super restores on the paid version and like what others have said, it does seem a little slow only making like 1k pots per hour and it messes up when depositing/withdrawing things from the bank. It also seems to misclick on trying to hit the bank options multiple times for me. Do you think you could have it use the space bar when doing the "make all" for potions?

Could you post your logs? The others failed to post a bug report despite the links/guide/screenshots. With you posting yours, could make this a bit easier to fix

Can you explain how it messes up when withdrawing? When you say it is miss-clicking on bank options, is that when right clicking and trying to withdraw/deposit or when opening? It should be left click withdrawing. Is this the only area the bot is moving slowly

Could you post your logs? The others failed to post a bug report despite the links/guide/screenshots. With you posting yours, could make this a bit easier to fix

Can you explain how it messes up when withdrawing? When you say it is miss-clicking on bank options, is that when right clicking and trying to withdraw/deposit or when opening? It should be left click withdrawing. Is this the only area the bot is moving slowly
Do you use slack or discord? It's easier for my to see replies and communicate on there.

Attachments

• Divine Herblore 3-11 23-13-11.log
    25.7 KB · Views: 1
Three times in the past minute or so this bot has closed claiming there aren't enough unfinished potions to make staminas (super energy 4 + amylase crystals which are in my inventory). Been charged for 3 hours for nothing lol.