Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Herblore

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Three times in the past minute or so this bot has closed claiming there aren't enough unfinished potions to make staminas (super energy 4 + amylase crystals which are in my inventory). Been charged for 3 hours for nothing lol.

Please read the overview then.

Great bot, but seems to be stopping when finishing the first task in a list of 2. Going from mix to complete. I'm pretty sure I've done everything correctly. Any ideas? Thanks.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Great bot, but seems to be stopping when finishing the first task in a list of 2. Going from mix to complete. I'm pretty sure I've done everything correctly. Any ideas? Thanks.

Can you post your logs?
Bug report guide is in the overview.

Yeah this isnt working. Keeps closing after taking my hour rate, saying I have no herbs. I got over a thousand. ffs

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah this isnt working. Keeps closing after taking my hour rate, saying I have no herbs. I got over a thousand. ffs

Post a bug report then. There's a guide in the overview for a reason. That's always the way to get a refund.

FWIW it is looking for clean herbs for mixing and grimy herbs for cleaning. If you are trying to make unfinished potions with grimy herbs then that won't work..

Post a bug report then. There's a guide in the overview for a reason. That's always the way to get a refund.

FWIW it is looking for clean herbs for mixing and grimy herbs for cleaning. If you are trying to make unfinished potions with grimy herbs then that won't work..

So wait, if I have grimy herbs and vials of water, will it clean the grimy herbs then add them to the vials to make an unf. potion?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So wait, if I have grimy herbs and vials of water, will it clean the grimy herbs then add them to the vials to make an unf. potion?

Assuming you set the tasks correctly, yes.

If you have a bank full of grimy herbs and a bank full of vials of water and you want unf potions, you would need to:
set task 1 to clean grimy herb(s)
set task 2 to mix grimy herb(s)

I don't see a way to mix grimy herbs in vials unless you're 99 herb (please correct me if that isn't the case.. but I'm trying now at 92 herb and it isn't working)

Pink Taco Monster
alright i got it to work bearlyyyyyy lol its not bad my bad im just mad i lost like 40 cents tryna get this to work refund? i changed review as well

Last edited:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
garbage script but atleast works it puts the things in ur inv then puts in back in ur bank then waits a few seconds to put it back in ur inv like tf nigga ur lucky this one semi works

Lol

garbage script bot but atleast works it puts the things in ur inv then puts in back in ur bank then waits a few seconds to put it back in ur inv like tf nigga ur lucky this one semi works

Pink Taco Monster
ok retard just copy and paste?

i would like a refund the bot does not work keeps adding items into inventory then back out then back in like its unacceptable behavior

Attachments

• Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    132.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot (15).png
    Screenshot (15).png
    291.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Divine Herblore 5-04 20-00-11.log
    26.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Divine Herblore 5-03 20-51-06.log
    15.4 KB · Views: 1

i would like a refund the bot does not work keeps adding items into inventory then back out then back in like its unacceptable behavior
garbage script bot but atleast works it puts the things in ur inv then puts in back in ur bank then waits a few seconds to put it back in ur inv like tf nigga ur lucky this one semi works

Pink Taco Monster
ill make sure to down vote all ur bots lol

ill make sure to down vote all ur bots

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

KbkQQea.jpg

Pink Taco Monster
i did everything what more logs u want?

i dont have acess to more logs ur bot is broken should be free