Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Tempoross

Hey Cuppa, I've used this before and it's worked amazingly, but having an issue at the moment.

Whenever I run the bot, when it's finished an inventory of fish, it runs round to the other ship, rather than the one closest. Any ideas?

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey Cuppa, I've used this before and it's worked amazingly, but having an issue at the moment.

Whenever I run the bot, when it's finished an inventory of fish, it runs round to the other ship, rather than the one closest. Any ideas?
I have seen this happen once or twice to me, but it was always a temporary issue that fixed itself tbh. Did you try just restarting? Feel free to test with the lite version so you don't get charged.

If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting).

If the issue persists or this doesn't help, let me know.

Hi, it appears I was charged twice for $0.40 from today's use.

Could you refund one of them, please?

I believe it was caused by incorrect login details, making the client run two instances (one ghost instance) for the entire duration I had RuneMate open.

cuppa.drink(java);
Hi, it appears I was charged twice for $0.40 from today's use.

Could you refund one of them, please?

I believe it was caused by incorrect login details, making the client run two instances (one ghost instance) for the entire duration I had RuneMate open.
Sure all good, sending now

cuppa.drink(java);
Is there a reason when I click run it just doesn't do anything? I'm following the instructions
Uhh I'd need to see the log to tell what's going on. You can dm me it (its found in help > view logs)

Tbh often this would be just a temporary bug though, it may fix itself?

cuppa.drink(java);
am currently using the bot to do solo temporos and can see it's optimised for group strategy, are there any plans on implementing solo low intensity high point method?

something similar to this:
https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Tempoross/Strategies#Solo_cooking_(mix_of_XP_and_permits)
Hey, yeah sorry the bot is entirely group focused. I don't really have any plans for solo support atm, as it's a much more niche training method; (I understand it has some uses, especially on DMM etc, but yeah it'd take quite a bit of changes to support it)

stands next to the fishing spot but doesn't fish? lucky to get 1500 points a game

Last edited: