Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Tempoross

Currently having issues with the bot randomly stopping after 30 mins to and hour. It will not allow me to submit a bug report to the creator through the app even though it hit the submit button when it "crashes".

cuppa.drink(java);
Currently having issues with the bot randomly stopping after 30 mins to and hour. It will not allow me to submit a bug report to the creator through the app even though it hit the submit button when it "crashes".
Hi, by my understanding there was some runemate issues earlier that should be resolved in the latest update a couple hours ago. Can you please restart osrs & rm and try again? Feel free to test using the trial so you dont get charged. If the issue persists please let me know

Trial worked fine, tried the paid version twice and both instances the character climbed into the boat but did nothing, even tried manually interjecting to get something going but nothing.
Can I get a possible credit refund on the 2 instances i just ran back to back?

cuppa.drink(java);
Trial worked fine, tried the paid version twice and both instances the character climbed into the boat but did nothing, even tried manually interjecting to get something going but nothing.
Can I get a possible credit refund on the 2 instances i just ran back to back?
Hey, so I'm definitely willing to refund. Unfortunately though, the ability to transfer/refund credits hasn't been added to the updated site. So it's not currently possible for me to issue refunds.

Admins have stated they'll be working on a refund system soon. But there isn't one currently, and I'm not certain if the new system will be able to make retroactive refunds. All that being said, I'll add you to a list (visible on my Discord Server, Join the CuppaJava Bots Discord Server!) & refund if/when I'm able. But I can't make promises on if or when that will be at the moment. Apologies, this is kind of out of my hands.

Added to list.

PS if the trial is working but the premium isn't, that's very odd because they're the same code, but I'd just try again later

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey its spam clicking the tempoross pool off the dock, just heads up. clicks too quick to even make an attack
People report this issue sometimes, but I've never been able to reproduce it. Did you try the general debugging (restart osrs & RM, disable plugins which may interfere, test using trial)?

I'll try out the bot again and see if I can reproduce it

cuppa.drink(java);
Had it give a nul error and still charge me 4 times in the last day :(

View attachment 15064
Not sure about the error, let me know if it persists and please dm me a log (help > view logs)

But for the charges unfortunately that's how Runemate works, it charges on bot start & each hour after. If a bot is giving issues please test using the trial so you don't get charged

If you'd like a refund, they can be requested via the Sessions Panel (Sign in to RuneMate). Please just mention in the message(s) that we discussed this already & so I know who's requesting it.

Not sure about the error, let me know if it persists and please dm me a log (help > view logs)

But for the charges unfortunately that's how Runemate works, it charges on bot start & each hour after. If a bot is giving issues please test using the trial so you don't get charged
Had it working without issue multiple times historically. Have been able to use without issue since and prior.

Does anyone have recommended settings to be able to get points? I've ran the bot for about 12 hours now and my personal best is 945

cuppa.drink(java);
Does anyone have recommended settings to be able to get points? I've ran the bot for about 12 hours now and my personal best is 945
It should be getting good points with the default settings tbh. You're running on the mass world right? Keep cooking on, bring pies/dragon harpoon if available.

Disable any plugins which may interfere, but keep GPU plugin enabled to keep it running smooth

It should be getting good points with the default settings tbh. You're running on the mass world right? Keep cooking on, bring pies/dragon harpoon if available.

Disable any plugins which may interfere, but keep GPU plugin enabled to keep it running smooth
Yeah, running it at 422 and kept default settings with dragon harpoon, no pies, but did enable direct input. running it on osrs