Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Tempoross

Just hit 1000kc on a fresh HCIM (level 3) in around a week. Will be leaving a 5* review shortly. I must have been running this for 12+ daily without breaks FYI. I wouldn’t if you’re thinking about using this script. Cuppa goes baa as always, GOATed.

cuppa.drink(java);
stands next to the fishing spot but doesn't fish? lucky to get 1500 points a game
Hi, sorry for the confusion & issues botting the past few days. Runemate has been effected by a bunch of different Runelite updates lately.

There was a bug where the bot could get stuck trying to interact with things in game; Runemate has been updated a couple hours ago and everything should be working you restart OSRS & Runemate.

Please let me know if any issues persist now.

Sometimes will get stuck after "Dousing fire", it has happened on a couple of occasions now and the only way to "fix" it is to either leave the game or start the bot up again. Just think it's worth having a look at.

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
can you add support for hell kitten?
Just to verify, did you check if it already works with hell kittens? I have logic in the bot where it should feed/interact with hell kittens the same, but can't test it myself as I don't have the quest done. Can you let me know what issues it has with hell kittens atm if any?

When tempeross spawns the bot spam clicks the pool resetting the action causing there to be may 1 or two hits on the boss sometime 0 hits its been like this for a few weeks

cuppa.drink(java);
When tempeross spawns the bot spam clicks the pool resetting the action causing there to be may 1 or two hits on the boss sometime 0 hits its been like this for a few weeks
I just tested the bot and it's not happening on my end. It sounds like the bot isnt detecting it's clicks.

If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting).

Normally I would assume this was a temp runemate issue (fixed by restarting osrs/rm) but you mentioned it's been happening for weeks for you.

Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing

If the issue really persists, please dm me a log (found in help > view logs) and I can try to take a look. Along with enviornment info (mac/pc, runelite/vanilla/launcher, etc)

Bot was working fine last night but is now broken. Gets on the boat and idles as soon as boat lands. Wasted money on about 3 sessions, but I'll be trying another from now on

cuppa.drink(java);
Bot was working fine last night but is now broken. Gets on the boat and idles as soon as boat lands. Wasted money on about 3 sessions, but I'll be trying another from now on
Hey, I just send you a dm as well in response to your review. The bot should definitely be working.

I'm refunding your 3 sessions now.

Can you please try the below debugging?
- if you're on vanilla, try botting on runelite (vanilla has some issues with RM right now)
- if you're on runelite, try disabling plugins which may be confusing the bot
- restart osrs & runemate and try the lite version

if it's still not working the above, please send me a log (help > view logs) and i'll see if i can find anything else.

If the bot works for you again, please consider writing an updated review.

ye same thing happened to me, motherload mine is brilliant tho, but this is one coupled with very, very high banrate is not worth it atm, i guess jagex is sensitive about farming pets.