Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Shopper AIO

so i set it up to buy seaweed, buckets of sand, and soda ash from charter ship crew members in cathbery, upon the first full inventory it gets stuck depositing in the deposit box, i had to manual bank everything but after the first inventory its been ok so far, imma babysit it for a while to make sure it running fine if needed i can upload the file from it

I know this isn’t the original design of the bot, but is there a possibility you could add in the ability to sell items to shops, and world hop to keep the price high? Some items can be bought off the G.E. for much less than they can be sold back to shops and general stores for.

cuppa.drink(java);
I know this isn’t the original design of the bot, but is there a possibility you could add in the ability to sell items to shops, and world hop to keep the price high? Some items can be bought off the G.E. for much less than they can be sold back to shops and general stores for.
This has been requested a few times & I've considered it, it's mostly just that the bot/interface is already super bloated and I hesitate to add too much more.

That being said I'll take another look at this sometime and see how much work it'd be. I'll add it back to my to-do list and let you know if/when I make progress, but no promises right now tbh.

Hello can you set a custom one with using the bank chest in lumbridge basement. I would like to buy some items from "buy food" chest option in lumbridge basement and bank with same chest with "bank" chest option. I am sure a lot of people would be interested in this. thank you.

bot doesnt identify bank chests with other options as NPCs to trade for shop interface.

cuppa.drink(java);
Hello can you set a custom one with using the bank chest in lumbridge basement. I would like to buy some items from "buy food" chest option in lumbridge basement and bank with same chest with "bank" chest option. I am sure a lot of people would be interested in this. thank you.

bot doesnt identify bank chests with other options as NPCs to trade for shop interface.
This should already exist as a preset in the bot. I think it's called "Cook's Chest" or "Culinaromancer Chest" or something in the list of presets.

Hi can you create a preset for Hickton the guy who sells arrow heads etc. I would like to buy 100 arrowheads but cannot set the bot to buy a certain amount? Please advise?

cuppa.drink(java);
Hi can you create a preset for Hickton the guy who sells arrow heads etc. I would like to buy 100 arrowheads but cannot set the bot to buy a certain amount? Please advise?
You should be able to use the bank setup/path obstacles/shop setup for this I think? To set a buy limit, you can set it in Break Handler & Options, there's an option to buy until shop between range (you can put 100 to 100 if you like)

cuppa.drink(java);
Okay thank you, I would like to buy 200 steel arrow heads then 100 mithril and 50 addy, how would i do this?

Thanks
Ah :oops: Unfortunately setting different quantities for different items isn't currently supported. It's been on my list of things I've intended to add for a while, but it requires quite a bit of effort for a somewhat niche feature so I haven't done it yet. You can currently just set a buy-until limit that's shared for all items being bought.

cuppa.drink(java);
just an idea what about buying raw karambwam from Tiadeche's Karambwan Stall and banking using trading sticks?

love this bot so far also. great work bro
I have looked into this in the past, IIRC there was some issue where Tiadeche's name didn't show up properly when queried using runemate or something. I can definitely look into it again when I get a chance though, will tag you if/when progress gets made on it :)