Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Shopper AIO

Hey I love this shop buyer I know I told you many times. <3 could I request an update to it? Can you make an option to use coal bag when buying ores from blast furnance preset? Thanks for all your responses hands down the best!

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey I love this shop buyer I know I told you many times. <3 could I request an update to it? Can you make an option to use coal bag when buying ores from blast furnance preset? Thanks for all your responses hands down the best!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah sure why not, sounds easy enough. Will let you know when I get this done :)

hey thanks for the amazing bot, only if you would add a potato buying option for the grand tree, would be very helpful for ironmen :) cheers!

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa ShopperAIO with a new update entry:

Cuppa ShopperAIO v1.4.11 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

@liamlee1 this is kinda delayed but I've added coal bag support. The bot should automatically use it if it finds a coal bag in it's inv :)

@gloworanger I've added potatoes at the grand tree as a preset :)

DUDE I FUCKING LOVE YOU

One more thing, lol. COSMIC runes at the mage bank lol. In dire need of this #Ironman

And a option for buying stuff from the food person at the warriors guild, like the potato w/ cheese and stuff

can you please add mage arena bank for cosmics and or other runes but mainly cosmics/water

Can you please add the magic store at mage bank in wild so i can bot cosmic buying

cuppa.drink(java);
Why exactly is there no option to buy cosmic runes at the mage bank?..... that was the whole point into adding that
Oh, whoops, lmao. Sorry about that. I add all the shop items manually and must have missed that one.

Pushed an update, will be in the next update, promise :oops:

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
Mage Guild desperately needs an update, came back to my charecter dancing outside the guild like he had a bag over his head. THIS not good. lol. Please run thru it and fix , please and thank you !

Attachments

• Cuppa ShopperAIO 11-10 4-38-43.log
    74.4 KB · Views: 1
cuppa.drink(java);

Cuppa ShopperAIO v1.4.23 Released!

Cuppa ShopperAIO updated to v1.4.23.

@GlowoWhop just as a heads up, the above update was something else, not related to the Wizard's Guild :p

I did take a look at it tonight though, and apparently the wizard's guild logic was different as it was one of the first shops I added. I've updated the settings for the wizard's guild now to use the more "modern" system that the rest of the bot uses.

tl;dr: should be more robust in the next update

Cuppa ShopperAIO v1.4.23 Released!

@GlowoWhop just as a heads up, the above update was something else, not related to the Wizard's Guild :p

I did take a look at it tonight though, and apparently the wizard's guild logic was different as it was one of the first shops I added. I've updated the settings for the wizard's guild now to use the more "modern" system that the rest of the bot uses.

tl;dr: should be more robust in the next update

Very well, thank you