Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Scurrius

Was just wondering why some of the reviews that weren't as positive as others have been removed. Was this at user discretion or the developers?

Bot Author
Was just wondering why some of the reviews that weren't as positive as others have been removed. Was this at user discretion or the developers?

Developers can report reviews if they seem that it isn't a real review. Some people on here like to 'troll' and leave a fake review which isn't nice for the devs to have so we can report it to Runemate and if they see fit, they can remove.

cuppa.drink(java);
I'm not able to remove reviews myself, but as oogle said, staff sometimes removes reviews if they are invalid or not the fault of the bot. By my knowledge this doesn't happen often with my bots, but some cases would be if like:
- someone leaves a 1 star review when Runemate is broken, or a known temporary issue that "fixes itself" eg on an update day, or the issue is not possibly related to the bot code
- trolling, abusive or very unreasonable, but tbh these aren't common imo

If a review is negative but for valid reasons like "it's lacking this very important feature, this aspect is demonstrably broken and the author is not providing a fix, etc" it won't ever be removed by my knowledge.

More common though, I personally DM most people who leave negative reviews (or really anyone who expresses an issue with my bot anywhere) and I try to assist in debugging. A lot of the time people reply & we get it resolved, so they remove or update the negative review.

Not sure which reviews you're referring to, but might fall under one of those.

Edit: in fact I just checked our DM history & your review was one of those cases where (I think) you left a negative review due to an issue with the bot, and I DMed you with debugging info & asked you to update your review when the bot worked again and you mentioned it fixed itself :D That happens a lot.

Last edited:
Yeah i remember that, That's a great example. Makes sense why Reviews may be removed or adjusted from time to time. Thanks for responding, mate.

Hey Cuppa, been using this script pretty generously the last month. Fantastic job. I just finally noticed one issue with it. After realizing food was kind of unnecessary, I opted to choose the "None" selection in the food dropdown and it kind of broke the bot and turned it into a bankstander. Tried putting the "None" quantity at both 0 and 1. Both resulted in "Opening bank" on the interface and a stall out. Only fixed when I went back to having "Potato with cheese" selected and taking just 1. Just wanted to put that on your radar. Is there any chance I could get a refund of the $0.20 that I spent troubleshooting that? Bot was only ran sub five minutes for both instances and never made it to the rat.

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey Cuppa, been using this script pretty generously the last month. Fantastic job. I just finally noticed one issue with it. After realizing food was kind of unnecessary, I opted to choose the "None" selection in the food dropdown and it kind of broke the bot and turned it into a bankstander. Tried putting the "None" quantity at both 0 and 1. Both resulted in "Opening bank" on the interface and a stall out. Only fixed when I went back to having "Potato with cheese" selected and taking just 1. Just wanted to put that on your radar. Is there any chance I could get a refund of the $0.20 that I spent troubleshooting that? Bot was only ran sub five minutes for both instances and never made it to the rat.
Hey, thank you for mentioning it :) I probably never tried the bot with no food

Honestly I might just make it require at least one food, just for simplicity's sake, or I'll look into making it work properly with 0 food. Either way, will add to todo list.

Regarding a refund: Authors can't initialize them on our end. But refunds can be requested via the Sessions Panel (page here). Please just mention in the message(s) that we discussed this already & so I know who's requesting it.

hey cuppa, great bot! i was just wondering if there was a way you could make it an option to make the bot go to one of the altars in varrock instead of having to use prayer pots for restoring prayer? possibly a "pray at altar when *certain number* threshold"

cuppa.drink(java);
hey cuppa, great bot! i was just wondering if there was a way you could make it an option to make the bot go to one of the altars in varrock instead of having to use prayer pots for restoring prayer? possibly a "pray at altar when *certain number* threshold"
Hey so it's possible, but honestly I'm not totally sure I'd recommend using this setting if it did exist. I think it would probably need to refill prayer after most kills? Depending on your levels. Which would honestly be really slow.

Personally I'd just recommend 1tick prayer flicking, which will mean you almost never need to refill prayer. Personally I use it on all my accounts (mains included) on this bot and CG, etc