Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Scurrius

Hi, building a new character with very minimal funds. Bot works great and finally got a spine to get even more exp.

Just wondering if you think it was possible to have an option to pick up the Super Strength (1 dose) or Ranging (1 dose) if it drops and drink it. I know there's already a boost potion option. Just wondering if it was possible instead of just ignoring the potion on the ground.

A free pot is a free pot lol. Would still be better to just pick it up and drink it even if it drops back to back rather than not drink it. Just an idea.

cuppa.drink(java);
Hi, building a new character with very minimal funds. Bot works great and finally got a spine to get even more exp.

Just wondering if you think it was possible to have an option to pick up the Super Strength (1 dose) or Ranging (1 dose) if it drops and drink it. I know there's already a boost potion option. Just wondering if it was possible instead of just ignoring the potion on the ground.

A free pot is a free pot lol. Would still be better to just pick it up and drink it even if it drops back to back rather than not drink it. Just an idea.
Hey I'm a bit confused, as you mentioned you can select which pot to use. And the bot can pick up pots & also decant/combine them

I think you're saying you don't have any of these potions banked but you still want to drink the ones off the ground? I think the easiest solution would be set the bot to pick them up for a while (but not use them) and then when you have a moderate amount banked you could set the bot to use them. Should work :)

Hey I'm a bit confused, as you mentioned you can select which pot to use. And the bot can pick up pots & also decant/combine them

I think you're saying you don't have any of these potions banked but you still want to drink the ones off the ground? I think the easiest solution would be set the bot to pick them up for a while (but not use them) and then when you have a moderate amount banked you could set the bot to use them. Should work :)
Yea that's exactly right!

I did not know it would decant the pots. I had the default loot settings on and the Super Strength and Ranging potion were both on the do not pick up list.

I didn't want to enable picking up the pots because I didn't want my inventory to get filled with a bunch of 1 doses. However, if the bot will combine the pots I'm gonna try and enable picking up the potions. Then like you said, when I get a decent amount in the bank I'll enable the boost option.

Also solo ironman, so that's why I was wondering about the potion stuff.

Thanks!

cuppa.drink(java);
Hello, is it recommended to enable direct input?
Personally I always use direct input

A number of Runemate bots have been using it for a while, and we haven't heard of an uptick in bans or anything. Similar tech has also been used at other clients (or even in RuneLite plugins) for years now, and it doesn't appear that there is any inherent ban risk associated. So it's really your call, and you could try without Direct Input and see if you think more-accurate clicks are worth it for you.