Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Rogues Den

cuppa.drink(java);
Yes I saw you comment this elsewhere so I did that. I also turned off all of the RL plugins so nothing is on. Fixed mode + zoomed out too. All good though! Just wanted to let you know
Ah okay, I'm not too sure unfortunately then. I do get reports periodically of random obstacles breaking but I can never seem to reproduce it. My best guess is temporary issue or camera difference but it sounds like it isn't here.

Either way I can try to look further into it soon, but yeah not certain.

upload_2024-4-1_18-57-32.png

It keeps failing at this next step. Likely it's not saving enough run energy to get through it. If I pause the bot here to save run energy it works. Please provide a fix.

@CuppaJava

Did you try with it zoomed out all the way and in fixed screen mode? And with all plugins which may interfere disabled?
Yup. I just double checked it all. It's failing at this stage many times.

At this tile:

Untitled.png

cuppa.drink(java);
Yup. I just double checked it all. It's failing at this stage many times.

At this tile:

Untitled.png
Hey, thank you for following up on it.
Likely it's not saving enough run energy to get through it. If I pause the bot here to save run energy it works.
And for this, this helped.

I was able to reproduce this by my making sure I was out of run energy at this part, and found the bug. Will be fixed in the next bot update!

ran this bot twice on the free trial, Has some problems with it failed its first 2 runs. Most of the time it just runs too far into the room with the guard that you need to stun causing it to get kicked out. Also would be better if it didn't chug a whole 4 dose stamina pot just to restore the run energy.

cuppa.drink(java);
ran this bot twice on the free trial, Has some problems with it failed its first 2 runs. Most of the time it just runs too far into the room with the guard that you need to stun causing it to get kicked out. Also would be better if it didn't chug a whole 4 dose stamina pot just to restore the run energy.
This bot seems to interact different for different people unfortunately.

My best advice is run in fixed screen mode to potentially mitigate environment differences.

If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins (besides some like GPU plugin) as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting).

If the issue persists maybe DM me the log (found in help > view logs) and I can see if I can find a fix, but it might just not be running properly for you unfortunately. Again it is a bit of a finnicky bot.