Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Rogues Den

The bot seems to get stuck when trying to get flash powder to stun the guard.

The bot seems to get stuck when trying to get flash powder to stun the guard.
I take it back, I didn't turn the ground item plugin off which was messing with the bot. Turned it off and runs it smoothly now. Don't be dumb like me, read the warnings :)

Love me some Cuppa scripts, but this one just isn't working. I've read through every comment and review and have my settings to match those that are successful and this just keeps triggering traps. :(

cuppa.drink(java);
Love me some Cuppa scripts, but this one just isn't working. I've read through every comment and review and have my settings to match those that are successful and this just keeps triggering traps. :(
Hey, so this bot seems to give people some trouble in general but I really can never seem to reproduce the issue. So it's either some plugin/local settings issue or a really weird runemate bug.

I'll send the general advice below:
If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting).

Otherwise, this sounds like the type of issue that is usually a temporary Runemate bug. You may be able to fix it by restarting OSRS & Runemate before trying the bot again.

You can also try closing OSRS/Runemate & clearing your game cache, but this seems to be less-commonly the fix lately (instructions on this page https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360001441169-How-to-clear-your-cache-#OSWin

Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing.

If the issue persists or this doesn't help, let me know.

Hey, so this bot seems to give people some trouble in general but I really can never seem to reproduce the issue. So it's either some plugin/local settings issue or a really weird runemate bug.

I'll send the general advice below:

upload_2023-5-30_2-19-6.png

Mine keeps failing here. Ran for about 50mins before I stopped it. It managed to get across the maze a few times, but last (15?-20?) minutes its been triggering traps all over the place. not changed any settings during the time too.

upload_2023-5-30_3-34-25.png

continued to try it, this occured at 2h 14min in.

cuppa.drink(java);
View attachment 12282

Mine keeps failing here. Ran for about 50mins before I stopped it. It managed to get across the maze a few times, but last (15?-20?) minutes its been triggering traps all over the place. not changed any settings during the time too.

View attachment 12283

continued to try it, this occured at 2h 14min in.
Did you disable all plugins? That's usually the issue. Honestly I don't really know what else would cause this unfortunately, especially if it's happening on a lot of different spots. Nothing has changed in this bot or minigame for quite a while.

Having an issue with stunning the guard. It picks up a nu ber of dust and spam clicks dust and doesn't select the guard and run passed.

cuppa.drink(java);
Having an issue with stunning the guard. It picks up a nu ber of dust and spam clicks dust and doesn't select the guard and run passed.
Hey, Runemate had some issues yesterday due to the game update. If you restart OSRS & RM (or your PC) this should be fixed.

upload_2023-6-19_19-20-42.png
getting this even though I'm standing right next to the bank chest?
edit: nvm im just dumb :)

Last edited: