Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Rogues Den

So uh, not sure what the go is, but the paid version of the bot gets locked out at step 32:a, not entirely sure why its not doing anything for it but it did end up taking 12 cents from me while I was trying to troubleshoot it. That and it took a few weird paths and got kicked from the run.

cuppa.drink(java);
So uh, not sure what the go is, but the paid version of the bot gets locked out at step 32:a, not entirely sure why its not doing anything for it but it did end up taking 12 cents from me while I was trying to troubleshoot it. That and it took a few weird paths and got kicked from the run.
I've refunded your 12c

32a is walking to a tile, and I really can't imagine why it'd fail tbh. Maybe it's due to camera zoom?

Can you try zooming your camera out more (eg all the way) and have the game in Fixed screen mode?

Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you dont get charged while its giving issues

Hey Cuppa, some feedback:

- Sometimes it takes a good 2-5 seconds between actions. It would walk to a tile, wait for the player to be on that tile, and then idle for another few seconds.
- I've had the bot idle for a few times and just stopping because it's been idling for too long.
- Experience tracker does not seem to be working for me, not a huge deal, but it's not updating it at all.

Restarted RM and RL, turned off all plugins, sadly did not help.
Log from idling too long (let me know if you need more info):
Code:
12:10:46 [INFO ] [      CuppaRoguesDen] Waiting to regain some run energy.
12:10:47 [INFO ] [      CuppaRoguesDen] Waiting to regain some run energy.
12:10:49 [INFO ] [      CuppaRoguesDen] Waiting to regain some run energy.
12:10:50 [INFO ] [      CuppaRoguesDen] Waiting to regain some run energy.
12:10:52 [INFO ] [      CuppaRoguesDen] Waiting to regain some run energy.
12:10:53 [INFO ] [      CuppaRoguesDen] Waiting to regain some run energy.
12:10:55 [INFO ] [      CuppaRoguesDen] Waiting to regain some run energy.
12:10:56 [INFO ] [      CuppaRoguesDen] Waiting to regain some run energy.
12:10:58 [INFO ] [      CuppaRoguesDen] Waiting to regain some run energy.
12:10:59 [INFO ] [      CuppaRoguesDen] Waiting to regain some run energy.
12:11:01 [INFO ] [      CuppaRoguesDen] Waiting to regain some run energy.
12:11:01 [ERROR] [          iIIIiiIIiI] Bot idle for 60 min and will therefore stop. Data dump:
12:11:01 [ERROR] [          iIIIiiIIiI] Run time: 01:02:17, End time: 1697710261995, Last time active: 1697706661989

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
- I've had the bot idle for a few times and just stopping because it's been idling for too long.
- Experience tracker does not seem to be working for me, not a huge deal, but it's not updating it at all.
12:11:01 [ERROR] [ iIIIiiIIiI] Bot idle for 60 min and will therefore stop. Data dump:
Oh, all these above 3 things are related actually! Basically for most of my bots I have a failsafe where if it doesn't gain xp for a few minutes it will failsafe stop, but for this bot I kinda skipped that failsafe and made it after a really long time (60 min). So what's happening here is somehow the bot isn't detecting any xp gained for 60 minutes, and then thinking something is wrong and stopping. Will try to reproduce and hopefully fix.

- Sometimes it takes a good 2-5 seconds between actions. It would walk to a tile, wait for the player to be on that tile, and then idle for another few seconds.
Will take a look at trimming delays. This bot was definitely not super efficient when I made it so I wouldn't be surprised if it could be sped up a lot.

Doesn't want to click on blade (step 8). Always gets stuck and needs me to click for it. Keeps failing after step 12a. Stepped on the wrong tile like 7 times in a row before I stopped the bot.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Doesn't want to click on blade (step 8). Always gets stuck and needs me to click for it. Keeps failing after step 12a. Stepped on the wrong tile like 7 times in a row before I stopped the bot.
Hey, the bot should definitely be working, as nothing has changed in the bot or game recently.

If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting). Also make sure to zoom out all the way & ideally use fixed screen mode.

Otherwise, this sounds like the type of issue that is usually a temporary Runemate bug. You may be able to fix it by restarting OSRS & Runemate before trying the bot again.

Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing. If the issue persists or this doesn't help, let me know.

Hey, the bot should definitely be working, as nothing has changed in the bot or game recently.

If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting). Also make sure to zoom out all the way & ideally use fixed screen mode.

Otherwise, this sounds like the type of issue that is usually a temporary Runemate bug. You may be able to fix it by restarting OSRS & Runemate before trying the bot again.

Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing. If the issue persists or this doesn't help, let me know.

I stopped using the bot and did the minigame manually. While I was doing it I saw another person using the bot and failing over and over again at the same exact spot after step 12. I have all plugins disabled.

Testing the bot for some time, when the bot uses the powder it walks towards the npc and gets caught, other than that I didn't notice any major problems other than some missclicks on the "search wall", the only problem I had is being charged again by restarting the app to deactivate the plugins (runelite was not saving the deactivated plugins)

Other than that, for those who don't want to take risks here, you will eventually get the set, just have faith

using standard plugins, with those recommended by the bot disabled and with a fixed screen mode

Last edited:
I love Cuppa's scripts but this one doesn't work after a few minutes it just gets stuck and doesn't move. Says "Moving to 32a tile" or something like that.

cuppa.drink(java);
I love Cuppa's scripts but this one doesn't work after a few minutes it just gets stuck and doesn't move. Says "Moving to 32a tile" or something like that.
Did you try the debugging?

Disable essentially all plugins (you can save your current ones as a runelite profile), set to fixed screen size and zoom out all the way. Restart osrs & RM and test using lite

Did you try the debugging?

Disable essentially all plugins (you can save your current ones as a runelite profile), set to fixed screen size and zoom out all the way. Restart osrs & RM and test using lite

Yes I saw you comment this elsewhere so I did that. I also turned off all of the RL plugins so nothing is on. Fixed mode + zoomed out too. All good though! Just wanted to let you know