Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Pickpocket

cuppa.drink(java);
could you looking into my useage i had a timer set for 2 hours and runescape needed to be updated so it stopped who knows when but when i got back its been running for 11 hours with no usage can i get a refund for when it was just at the main screen?
Hi, sorry about that. This break bug was due to a Runemate issue outside my control. But it has been fixed by the client devs and everything should be working again. Please restart OSRS & runemate to continue botting.

I'll send you a refund for the 11 hours now :)

cuppa.drink(java);
It opens pouches at 28, even with hard and elite diary done. Worked before tho!
Do you know when this started happening? A dev just checked and Runemate should be able to read diary status still, and I didn't change any bot logic lately.

Might be a temporary runemate issue? If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting).

Otherwise, this sounds like the type of issue that is usually a temporary Runemate bug. You may be able to fix it by restarting OSRS & Runemate before trying the bot again.

Last edited:
Do you know when this started happening? A dev just checked and Runemate should be able to read diary status still, and I didn't change any bot logic lately.

Might be a temporary runemate issue? If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting).

Otherwise, this sounds like the type of issue that is usually a temporary Runemate bug. You may be able to fix it by restarting OSRS & Runemate before trying the bot again.

Maybe 1 month ago, just tried diabling every plugin. still does this :(

Just a quick one that please could be updated. Doing master farmer in Farmer's Guild lvl 85 area, if you have a spirit tree planted sometimes the bot would click it by mistake if the farmer is close to it. And it doesn’t know how to exit the interface just sits there forever until closed manually.

cuppa.drink(java);
Just a quick one that please could be updated. Doing master farmer in Farmer's Guild lvl 85 area, if you have a spirit tree planted sometimes the bot would click it by mistake if the farmer is close to it. And it doesn’t know how to exit the interface just sits there forever until closed manually.
sure, will have the bot auto close this in the next update

can you add more elf NPC support in Prif? Celebrian and Lindir.
Also to not deposit dodgy necklaces and then re withdrawing them again when banking? I put 3 necklaces in settings and when it banks it deposits 2 from my inventory and then withdraws 3 again

cuppa.drink(java);
can you add more elf NPC support in Prif? Celebrian and Lindir.
Also to not deposit dodgy necklaces and then re withdrawing them again when banking? I put 3 necklaces in settings and when it banks it deposits 2 from my inventory and then withdraws 3 again
Hey, I have these implemented & they will be in the next bot update (next few days). Let me know if you notice any issues, but should be good.

Not sure if it's being caused by the server going down, but currently the bot is missing a lot of clicks and not able to pickpocket elves correctly or open doors. Pathing is weird as well. Was working perfectly yesterday.

cuppa.drink(java);
Not sure if it's being caused by the server going down, but currently the bot is missing a lot of clicks and not able to pickpocket elves correctly or open doors. Pathing is weird as well. Was working perfectly yesterday.
Hey, yeah runemate is still partially broken after today's game update. Should be fixed sometime today.