Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Pickpocket

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa Pickpocket with a new update entry:

Cuppa Pickpocket v1.3.9 Released!

Cuppa Pickpocket updated to v1.3.9.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cool, but not the problem I was complaining about. I put 6 types of seeds in the seed box so whenever the bot pickpocketed those types of seeds they would automatically go into the seed box thus saving space. The problem is that it automatically empties the seed box whenever it banks and fills it with stuff like onion seed which I want dropped.
Oh I understand now. Okay I'll just make the default that the bot doesn't empty the seed box as it can just stack indefinitely.

Will be in next update

Hi Cuppa, could you look into this please - I have been using this for a while and has my settings saved which usually work perfectly.
Today I loaded up and it wouldn't pickpocket, it would run to the farmer and say it's pickpocketing, but it wouldn't click.
I reset the app and loaded up again to retry and same thing. It charged me 2 hours worth for this too if you could look into this and refund please.
Thanks!

EDIT: I just tried Cuppa Hunter AIO to see if that one would work instead and it took another 10 cent, and its the same issue, it says what its doing on the app, runs to the location, and then doesn't click. I then used a different developers bot to see if it was an issue with my client itself, but that one is working flawlessly, and clicking.

Total taken was $0.26 for a few minutes and it not clicking, if you could look into why this is happening please

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Hi Cuppa, could you look into this please - I have been using this for a while and has my settings saved which usually work perfectly.
Today I loaded up and it wouldn't pickpocket, it would run to the farmer and say it's pickpocketing, but it wouldn't click.
I reset the app and loaded up again to retry and same thing. It charged me 2 hours worth for this too if you could look into this and refund please.
Thanks!

EDIT: I just tried Cuppa Hunter AIO to see if that one would work instead and it took another 10 cent, and its the same issue, it says what its doing on the app, runs to the location, and then doesn't click. I then used a different developers bot to see if it was an issue with my client itself, but that one is working flawlessly, and clicking.

Total taken was $0.26 for a few minutes and it not clicking, if you could look into why this is happening please
I replied to your feedback in a DM as well, but just to post the reply here too:

The bot should definitely be working. There was just a game update today, and Runemate sometimes briefly breaks after game updates.

Everything should be working now though, if you restart OSRS and Runemate.

Feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged while it's giving issues. And let me know if the issues persist.

I'll refund the 0.26 now

cuppa.drink(java);
hi getting stuck at vyre door when starting to get inventory ready

Screenshot
its hard to tell whats going on here. did you definitely select the right location in settings? can you try starting it outside the house and see what happens? or near the bank. make sure to disable any plugins which may be interfering

its hard to tell whats going on here. did you definitely select the right location in settings? can you try starting it outside the house and see what happens? or near the bank. make sure to disable any plugins which may be interfering

defintely wrong location, thank you!

1000_F_284060320_8GkaTdcg7kBG1nR9cp3hMzM9MzvmHgqG.jpg

Not sure where im going wrong, i keep dying to vyres when banking. usually banks fine after a few trips it seems to aggro the sentinels and then just stands there gettin beat down. i dunno if its caused by delays equiping the noble gear. My laptop has really poor fps rates when zoomed out so far maybe thats why. would be nice to stay zoomed in when pickocketing.

I have swapped to the sepulchre and all seems fine for now. will see how it goes

Attachments

• cuppa_pickpocket_main_14042024_060048.log
    156.2 KB · Views: 3
cuppa.drink(java);
Not sure where im going wrong, i keep dying to vyres when banking. usually banks fine after a few trips it seems to aggro the sentinels and then just stands there gettin beat down. i dunno if its caused by delays equiping the noble gear. My laptop has really poor fps rates when zoomed out so far maybe thats why. would be nice to stay zoomed in when pickocketing.

I have swapped to the sepulchre and all seems fine for now. will see how it goes
Hey, so I think this was my bad. A couple days ago I released an update that I think broke vyre support. I've reverted that in the most recent update, so it should be working again normally now