Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Pickpocket

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
Unfortunately, the coin pouches are never opened no matter what. I've tried all different tiers of diary options, disabled all plugins, etc. So for me, when I reach the max pouches, it just keeps spam clicking saying I need to deal with the pouches. Beware, this can definitely flag a ban.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Unfortunately, the coin pouches are never opened no matter what. I've tried all different tiers of diary options, disabled all plugins, etc. So for me, when I reach the max pouches, it just keeps spam clicking saying I need to deal with the pouches. Beware, this can definitely flag a ban.
The bot is working on my end. Are you using Runelite or Vanilla? I think there might be some smaller issues still persisting on the vanilla client

The bot is working on my end. Are you using Runelite or Vanilla? I think there might be some smaller issues still persisting on the vanilla client
I'm using runelite. Updated runelite, restarted runemate, the works, and it still isn't working.

upload_2023-11-8_20-56-20.png

Here are my settings.

upload_2023-11-8_20-58-58.png
upload_2023-11-8_20-59-6.png
And this is the result

cuppa.drink(java);
I'm using runelite. Updated runelite, restarted runemate, the works, and it still isn't working.

View attachment 13114

Here are my settings.

View attachment 13115
View attachment 13116
And this is the result
Sorry, I honestly have no idea. Everything should be working again, though Party apparently has some updates pending, so maybe they'll fix any remaining issues? Runelite should be working atm though. You can keep up with Runemate updates on the discord though https://runemate.com/discord

To check, you also tried opening the pouches before starting the bot right? So it started with no pouches?

Otherwise yeah, not totally sure

Sorry, I honestly have no idea. Everything should be working again, though Party apparently has some updates pending, so maybe they'll fix any remaining issues? Runelite should be working atm though. You can keep up with Runemate updates on the discord though https://runemate.com/discord

To check, you also tried opening the pouches before starting the bot right? So it started with no pouches?

Otherwise yeah, not totally sure

Yeah, I spent a couple of hours trying out all possible combinations of things. Even had a friend do it on his account and no luck. Thanks for the response.

Could you add an option to not automatically empty seed box? I wanna save space by putting in birdhouse seeds, but it automatically empties it and fills it with garbage I want the bot to drop.

cuppa.drink(java);
Could you add an option to not automatically empty seed box? I wanna save space by putting in birdhouse seeds, but it automatically empties it and fills it with garbage I want the bot to drop.
It looks like currently it always takes the seedbox out of the bank if available yeah... Not sure why I did that.

In the next update it'll only use the seed box if it's already in the inv when started

It looks like currently it always takes the seedbox out of the bank if available yeah... Not sure why I did that.

In the next update it'll only use the seed box if it's already in the inv when started

Cool, but not the problem I was complaining about. I put 6 types of seeds in the seed box so whenever the bot pickpocketed those types of seeds they would automatically go into the seed box thus saving space. The problem is that it automatically empties the seed box whenever it banks and fills it with stuff like onion seed which I want dropped.