Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Motherlode Mine

Any chance on making the bot allow to have a pickaxe in the inventory rather than wielding (1attack)
I've tried wielding a bronze pickaxe and had the main pickaxe in my inventory but still says cant find pickaxe.. cheers

does this bot have a click interval millisecond rando miser like your power mining bot does? cause it looks like it clicks on the same intervals so i'm sketched out of using it rn

cuppa.drink(java);
does this bot have a click interval millisecond rando miser like your power mining bot does? cause it looks like it clicks on the same intervals so i'm sketched out of using it rn
All my bots randomize click timing within a moderate range. This, combined with the AFK option especially should be enough in my opinion. If you're worried about the timings, you could always just set the AFK timer to AFK often for a very short time (eg. AFK for 2 seconds every 160 seconds [these both randomize]) so it gets broken up often.

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
it was working perfectly then it started only collecting 1-3 pay dirt and then trying to bank it. any idea how to fix this?
I can't be 100% sure, but it's likely cache related any time you see issues that might be caused by runemate not accurately detecting items.

Often issues like this can be fixed by:
1) Close OSRS/Runemate
2) Clear your OSRS game cache
3) Open OSRS & Runemate back up
4) Don't swap game screen mode (fixed/resizable) with Runemate open as this can cause issues.
NOTE: ALL my premium bots have a LITE version you can use for an hour per week. Please feel free to use the lite version while testing so Runemate doesn't charge you each time you restart the bot.

On windows, the OSRS cache can be found by clicking start and pasting into the search bar:
%USERPROFILE%\jagexcache\oldschool\LIVE

The bot no longer seems to work for me? I use to be able to keep my dragon pick in my inventory because I dont have 60 attack yet, and I would still mine with it. It now throws up errors saying it could not find my pickaxe. Switching to a Rune Pickaxe, it just gets stuck immediately on "banking our items"
I have cleared my cache twice at this point and restarted osrs and runemate. Still getting the same probelm

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
The bot no longer seems to work for me? I use to be able to keep my dragon pick in my inventory because I dont have 60 attack yet, and I would still mine with it. It now throws up errors saying it could not find my pickaxe. Switching to a Rune Pickaxe, it just gets stuck immediately on "banking our items"
I have cleared my cache twice at this point and restarted osrs and runemate. Still getting the same probelm
I'm running the bot right now on my account and it's working as usual for me, whether the pickaxe is in the inventory or equipment. Both these issues (pickaxe not detected & getting stuck on "banking our items") sound exactly like client issues unfortunately, especially after a game update. It sounds like you have done the proper debugging though (clearing osrs cache & restarting rm/osrs) but unfortunately there isn't a lot else I can recommend.

It sounds like you did it properly, but just as minor reminders:
- a runemate update was just released so please make sure to restart runemate to update to the most recent version (if it hasn't already updated)
- close osrs/rm before clearing your game cache. And when you re-open them, make sure to not change your screen mode (fixed/resizable) while runemate is open as this can cause issues
- definitely test using the lite version so you don't get charged for restarting

Sorry this is a relatively unhelpful response, but it's really all I can tell you. These things have a way of magically fixing themselves after a little while.

I'm running the bot right now on my account and it's working as usual for me, whether the pickaxe is in the inventory or equipment. Both these issues (pickaxe not detected & getting stuck on "banking our items") sound exactly like client issues unfortunately, especially after a game update. It sounds like you have done the proper debugging though (clearing osrs cache & restarting rm/osrs) but unfortunately there isn't a lot else I can recommend.

It sounds like you did it properly, but just as minor reminders:
- a runemate update was just released so please make sure to restart runemate to update to the most recent version (if it hasn't already updated)
- close osrs/rm before clearing your game cache. And when you re-open them, make sure to not change your screen mode (fixed/resizable) while runemate is open as this can cause issues
- definitely test using the lite version so you don't get charged for restarting

Sorry this is a relatively unhelpful response, but it's really all I can tell you. These things have a way of magically fixing themselves after a little while.

Alright I'll keep checking in on it, found out it seems to work if there's only one active client instead of 3 so I'll just test it every couple of days until it seems to get into its old groove again.

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited: