Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Moons of Peril

works well, would love to see it grab moths between bosses if there's any nearby while running past <3

also just regarding the order it runs the bosses, for some reason its not leaving out of the northern door of the shrine room? is that intentional? i think its better to run north and do the same order of bosses that it starts with:

Eclipse > Blue > Blood > Shrine (exit north and repeat)

edit: i just googled about optimal routes, and i stand corrected, apparently what you have whipped up is also feasible! haha

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
I can look into moths, but honestly it should have plenty of points from potions

I also replied to your dm, but to paste it here too: Basically some of the time it exists north, especially if it wants to get more food. But if it has enough it typically exits south as it can refill on food later. I can look into it more and see if it seems optimal :)

cuppa.drink(java);
any intentions on hitting the ice on blue moon? people just report you if you dont move
Second this. Just standing in the middle of the ice room while your weapon gets taken just screams that you are botting.
Honestly I don't really understand why this would cause people to think you're botting, it's a strategy people were discussing doing day 1 of release because it doesn't speed up kills at all & only does like 1 fish worth of damage.

Anyway the main issue is that I still haven't been able to find a way (via code) to find which ice has our weapon. For some reason the glow underneath doesn't show up the same as the regular one you have to stand on... I'll prioritize it again and try to find a way soon, but I'm a bit at a loss.

Honestly I don't really understand why this would cause people to think you're botting, it's a strategy people were discussing doing day 1 of release because it doesn't speed up kills at all & only does like 1 fish worth of damage.

Anyway the main issue is that I still haven't been able to find a way (via code) to find which ice has our weapon. For some reason the glow underneath doesn't show up the same as the regular one you have to stand on... I'll prioritize it again and try to find a way soon, but I'm a bit at a loss.
Thanks for the reply. I'm not 100% sure. I just have seen people call people bots for just standing there. Might not be as widespread as I think but I have seen it multiple times when doing Moons legit.