Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Moons of Peril

cuppa.drink(java);
cuppajava updated Cuppa Moons of Peril [SALE] with a new update entry:

Cuppa Moons of Peril [SALE] v1.0.9 Released!

Cuppa Moons of Peril [SALE] updated to v1.0.9.
- added an option to select which moons the bot should kill
- bot will now disable prayer during special attacks where it's not useful (blue moon specs, blood moon pools, yellow moon shield)
- macro play optimizations regarding when it should "opportunistically" fish
- general tweaks to make pathing more efficient
- fixed "Dragon sq shield"

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
cuppajava updated Cuppa Moons of Peril [SALE] with a new update entry:

Cuppa Moons of Peril [SALE] v1.0.14 Released!

Cuppa Moons of Peril [SALE] updated to v1.0.14.

- added support for cooking moss lizards (or both lizards & fish)
- reduced misc delays, especially after lighting brazier
- improved blood pool handling
- more elegant handling of low inv space & high food goal
- improved macro play surrounding potions
- fixed issue where bot could try to logout/break in prison
- fixed an issue where the bot wouldn't drop junk under some circumstances

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Having an issue during blue moon where the bot isn't standing in the correct moon phase during normal dps.
Hey, the bot should definitely be working, I'm running it right now. Sometimes runemate can temporarily have issues, especially after game updates. Can you please try: restart osrs & runemate, or your pc. And feel free to test using the trial so you dont get charged. Otherwise it might be worth just trying again later tbh

Though if the issue persists please let me know

Hey, the bot should definitely be working, I'm running it right now. Sometimes runemate can temporarily have issues, especially after game updates. Can you please try: restart osrs & runemate, or your pc. And feel free to test using the trial so you dont get charged. Otherwise it might be worth just trying again later tbh

Though if the issue persists please let me know
Thanks for the speedy reply, I've been using the legacy client. Is runelite preferred?

Also I was experiencing issues in blood moon with the jaguar phase as well. Will try those fixes and let you know the results.

cuppa.drink(java);
Thanks for the speedy reply, I've been using the legacy client. Is runelite preferred?

Also I was experiencing issues in blood moon with the jaguar phase as well. Will try those fixes and let you know the results.
Runelite is preferred yeah. Both should work, but runelite is what most people use, and means you can use the GPU Plugin with it which reduces lag

Hey Cuppa, blue moon phase and eclipse phase are going off without a hitch, does seem the blood moon phase timing is way off. Isn't traversing to the correct phase during normal DPS and jaguar phase timing is hit or miss as well.

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey Cuppa, blue moon phase and eclipse phase are going off without a hitch, does seem the blood moon phase timing is way off. Isn't traversing to the correct phase during normal DPS and jaguar phase timing is hit or miss as well.
The bot should be going smoothly at blood moon as well, but may be subject to runemate lag. If you're not already, can you please: use runelite with the gpu plugin on & enable direct input? let me know if the issue perisists