Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Miner AIO

When doing Calcified Rocks, the bot weirdly prioritizes rocks with water; even if the rock it was already mining starts oozing water, it'll run around like a headless chicken for a few seconds once water starts coming out of rocks. Hopefully you're able to adjust the behavior so that if the rock it is currently mining starts oozing water, it just... does nothing and keeps mining? Lol.

Edit to add: I've noticed this behavior mostly when water rocks spawn close to each other. When there are no other rocks nearby with water oozing from them, the bot clicks again on the rock with water (even if it is currently mining it, which is unnecessary).

Also, it doesn't pick the rock closest to it. Would it be more "human" if it consistently picked the rock closest rather than running across the room to a new calcified rock?

Edit #2: I just watched the bot run clear across the mine to the other side when water rocks spawned, ignoring a water rock 1 tile away from where it was mining. I think this behavior is really bot-like so I will be avoiding this bot until this behavior is fixed.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
@Candoboall thank you for the feedback

Hopefully you're able to adjust the behavior so that if the rock it is currently mining starts oozing water, it just... does nothing and keeps mining? Lol.
yeah ill do this

Also, it doesn't pick the rock closest to it. Would it be more "human" if it consistently picked the rock closest rather than running across the room to a new calcified rock?
tbh this is intentional. it'd be super botlike behavior to always click the closest, because a real player would base it off a lot of factors (what they see first, whats near the mouse, etc etc). That being said if it's currently going way too far I'll take another look and try to rebalance

Edit #2: I just watched the bot run clear across the mine to the other side when water rocks spawned, ignoring a water rock 1 tile away from where it was mining. I think this behavior is really bot-like so I will be avoiding this bot until this behavior is fixed.
ill make it:
- wait slightly longer when water spawns (to wait and see if a better one spawns right after)
- take the closer water more often, and not bother taking water very far away (like way offscreen)

Thank you again

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
Hi, I'm having trouble with the cuppa-miner-aio, I am mining in alkarid and banking silver ore at alkarid bank,

the past 3 times on the second trip back from the bank bot just idles near gem trader and then stops and logs out for being idle, that was with no radius set and just silver ore selected stopped 3 times,

now this time round I've chosen the silver rocks to mine and so far i haven't stopped on the second trip back but every time bot banks it walks halfway to the bank and backtracks to the edge of the cowpen parallel to end of alkarid mine, then continues to walk back to bank.

cuppa.drink(java);
@Xp00nu sorry, the mining bot is a bit finnicky with certain locations, and alkharid is probably the most so

Basically when selecting a "radius" (including selecting "no/any radius") it'll try to path back to where the radius was set. So if you stand near the rocks & set a radius it might perform better.

Manually selecting the specific rocks should also work but may be finnicky due to the walls.

Sorry this doesn't help a great deal. I'd look into it more, but I'm just very busy irl the next couple weeks and can't do too much. You might be able to get it to work better with setting the radius near the rocks, but yeah it might just be buggy atm

i'll refund a few hours btw, and feel free to test using lite

awesome no worries,

normally i just power mined so never have had a problem, but trying out an ironman this time and thats why im banking, other then that it works well.

a feature to add that would be great is, lets say if youre mining at lumby or alkarid, on the way back to bank smelt the ores into bars, not sure how hard that is to implement it,

ill try out setting the radius and what not next but thanks for the reply

just a heads up, the gold at rimmington banking at port sarim, and the gold at crafting guild banking at port is also broken, does 1 load and stops somewhere along the way to bank and turns off, stopped on pier first time, and second time stopped near the shops just before the pier.

cuppa.drink(java);
would be cool if there was support for bracelet of clay especially for priff banking :)
Hey, so this has come up a couple times before. I'm just hesitant to add it as basically it's just a bit of a niche feature to add especially since priff uses the deposit box

That being said, a while ago I did add logic where the bot will equip bracelets of clay if they're in the inv. So since they last a while, you can semi babysit the bot, stock up bracelets in the inv & it'll use them, and then you can come back later and pause and add more

uwu :3
That being said, a while ago I did add logic where the bot will equip bracelets of clay if they're in the inv. So since they last a while, you can semi babysit the bot, stock up bracelets in the inv & it'll use them, and then you can come back later and pause and add more

honestly thats perfect :) thank you!

can you add an option so it doesnt drop unidentified minerals when mining in the mining guild? going for superior mining gloves, thanks!

cuppa.drink(java);
can you add an option so it doesnt drop unidentified minerals when mining in the mining guild? going for superior mining gloves, thanks!
Just to clarify, is it currently dropping them? It shouldn't be; It should allow them to stack up