Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Miner AIO

Seems to be an issues in just leagues. Will not drop clue geodes while mining amethyst. It will let the inventory fill up and then just stop acting without stopping the script. Honestly, no big deal. Just an interesting discovery. Other than that, runs perfectly in main game.

cuppa.drink(java);
Seems to be an issues in just leagues. Will not drop clue geodes while mining amethyst. It will let the inventory fill up and then just stop acting without stopping the script. Honestly, no big deal. Just an interesting discovery. Other than that, runs perfectly in main game.
Hey, thank you for mentioning it. It's a bit complicated to make the bot drop the geodes when using bankers notes, but in the next update the bot should automatically open geodes (as the scrolls themselves stack)

is not noting pure essence with bankers note although bot recognises there is one in inventory
Should be fixed in the next bot update

any chance you could add abandoned mine level 6? 13 adamant veins down there in a tightly packed area. Also does it use bankers note on the bars if we've taken the infernal gathering relic in leagues? Or does it only recognise ore

cuppa.drink(java);
any chance you could add abandoned mine level 6? 13 adamant veins down there in a tightly packed area. Also does it use bankers note on the bars if we've taken the infernal gathering relic in leagues? Or does it only recognise ore
Honestly I don't think it'd make sense to add lvl 6 abandoned mine, as that'll only be useful in leagues & leagues is almost done, and probably requires special logic to mine the veins. Maybe you could find somewhere else with a lot of addy ore?

But yeah the bot will banker's note bars from infernal gathering.

cuppa.drink(java);
Can you add clay mining in Priffdinias? And support or Clay Bracelets
The bot does support soft clay mining at priff

Regarding bracelet of clay: I've looked into this in the past, it's just a really really niche feature to add, and honestly a bit tedious as prifddinas mine doesn't currently bank at all, since it just uses the deposit box

When someone requested this a few months ago though, I did end up adding logic where the bot will equip a bracelet of clay if one is in the inventory and not worn. so you can manually put like 20 bracelets in the inv or somehting, and itll slowly use them over time, and you can pause the bot when you want & bank for more

Could you possibly fix the pathing at F2P mining guild? On the way to the bank it always runs behind the bank first, and on the way to the mine it often runs on the far side of the C shaped building instead of in the middle. Could be simplified a lot since you can click the bank booth from the top of the ladder and you can click the ladder from the bank.

EDIT: I seem to be able to improve it a bit by enabling the RL minimap plugin and zooming out

Attachments

• upload_2024-1-6_5-18-29.png
    upload_2024-1-6_5-18-29.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Could you possibly fix the pathing at F2P mining guild? On the way to the bank it always runs behind the bank first, and on the way to the mine it often runs on the far side of the C shaped building instead of in the middle. Could be simplified a lot since you can click the bank booth from the top of the ladder and you can click the ladder from the bank.

EDIT: I seem to be able to improve it a bit by enabling the RL minimap plugin and zooming out
Pathing is a tough one because it uses a combination of my/Runemate's traversal system, and it's hard to improve for one location. I will try to look into pathing overall soon though.

I'm glad the minimap change helped, though it's not necessarily recommended to use this plugin as it can confuse some bots. But if it seems to be working, there's a good chance it's fine here.