Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Miner AIO

cuppa.drink(java);
Does this bot work for sand mining? Because he walks to the bank instead to the grinder when you got full invy.
It should yes. Which location do you have set? I think there's a location called "Desert Grinder" or something

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
Trying to update the bot settings for the stop bot timer and it is giving me a bot stopper error for input string of the hour setting.

Cuppa can you add support for the trailblazer tools? Specifically mining iron ore will auto-create steel bars, and it doesn't identify the steel bars to note using the banker's note

cuppa.drink(java);
Cuppa can you add support for the trailblazer tools? Specifically mining iron ore will auto-create steel bars, and it doesn't identify the steel bars to note using the banker's note
Sure, so all the change that's needed is it should auto note bars? Eg. does everything else work?

Will be in next update, to auto note bars

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa Miner AIO with a new update entry:

Cuppa Miner AIO v1.6.119 Released!

Cuppa Miner AIO updated to v1.6.119.
added a "Stop Bot at Level" feature (optional to use instead of stopping at a certain time)
will roll this out to other bots soon
should be good, but please let me know if you notice any issue
will auto equip bracelets of clay if in inventory (won't bank for them though)
(leagues) if using Banker's note, bot will also note metal bars (from Infernal tools relic)
(leagues) bot will open clue geodes (as scrolls stack)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited: