Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Miner AIO

cuppa.drink(java);
Sometimes I catch it going up and down the mining guild ladder. Over and over. F2P
Someone else mentioned this today as well (unless it was you on discord as well haha), will try to take a closer look soon either way.

cuppa.drink(java);
After recent update bot will stop, reporting "Bot has not performed an action in around 5 minutes" when it actually has
This is usually a temporary issue after game updates. Most issues can be fixed by the following:
- close OSRS and Runemate
- (if botting on Runelite,) launch Runelite manually so it can update & close it after
- open Runemate & launch Runelite or OSRS through Runemate as usual

If that doesn't work, it could be a plugin issue in which case I recommend disabling all plugins and trying again.

Feel free to test using the lite version

Rodders
Hey Cuppa! Iv just noticed today that the bot keeps stopping because it says character is Idle for more than 5 minutes. I've used this one a bit before with most plugins turned off.

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey Cuppa! Iv just noticed today that the bot keeps stopping because it says character is Idle for more than 5 minutes. I've used this one a bit before with most plugins turned off.
Hmm, if it keeps happening you can definitely DM me a log and I can see if I can find the issue. But basically this means Runemate didn't detect either any clicks OR any XP gained for a little while.

This is usually a temporary Runemate issue and may fix itself after restarting osrs & RM (or your PC). It could also be plugins as you mentioned but it sounds like you ruled that out already. Not really sure what else would cause this tbh

hey cuppa, mining bot keeps going idle for no reason, done it 4x's now :/ could you have a look and see what the issue is

cuppa.drink(java);
hey cuppa, mining bot keeps going idle for no reason, done it 4x's now :/ could you have a look and see what the issue is
Can you send me a log from a session where it does this? I don't have enough info here

im assuming its this bro, I've realised everytime it gets geo clue scroll it tends to just mess up.

Can you send me a log from a session where it does this? I don't have enough info here

hey cuppa, it is the geo clue scrolls, i've been paying attention and now instead of dropping them. i bank them like that it shouldn't get any more of the same geo's and it shouldn't idle, until you get a fix for it bro.

anyone having issues with idling, bank the geo clues and then continue mining, once all geo's in bank there shouldn't be any more issues for the time being.

Attachments

• buggg.txt
    856 KB · Views: 3
cuppa.drink(java);
im assuming its this bro, I've realised everytime it gets geo clue scroll it tends to just mess up.

hey cuppa, it is the geo clue scrolls, i've been paying attention and now instead of dropping them. i bank them like that it shouldn't get any more of the same geo's and it shouldn't idle, until you get a fix for it bro.

anyone having issues with idling, bank the geo clues and then continue mining, once all geo's in bank there shouldn't be any more issues for the time being.
Hey thank you for letting me know; I think I know the cause and will try to have this fixed in the next update