Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Miner AIO

cuppa not sure if i wasnt looking good enough but does power mining support gem bag? if not any way to implement? please and thank you

cuppa.drink(java);
cuppa not sure if i wasnt looking good enough but does power mining support gem bag? if not any way to implement? please and thank you
You're the first person to request this, surprisingly :p

It's a feature I've been intending to add for a while but I was being kinda lazy about it. Will look into adding it soon :)

@CuppaJava Honestly your scripts are great man. You seem like one of the few scripters who actually care about quality and actively updates their code. Any chance of a sorcerer's garden bot?

cuppa.drink(java);
@CuppaJava Honestly your scripts are great man. You seem like one of the few scripters who actually care about quality and actively updates their code. Any chance of a sorcerer's garden bot?
Cheers man. A sorcerer's garden bot has been mentioned to me before, but honestly I'm not certain if I'd do it. Seems kinda tedious to make in runemate and I'm not sure how much it'd get used tbh.

You could make a post in the bot request section and see if it gains any traction tho

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa MinerAIO with a new update entry:

Cuppa MinerAIO v1.4.10 Released!

Cuppa MinerAIO updated to v1.4.10.
  • added special location: Shilo village underground
  • added special location: Volcanic ash mining on Fossil island
  • added gem bag/coal bag suppport

Gem bag (and coal bag) have been added. Let me know if you have any issues with it at all :)

any chance of volcanic ash support?
Volcanic ash has been added, lemme know if you have any issues with it!

Hello. Interested in support for the underground Shilo Village gem mine. Is this something that can be added in the future?
Underground shilo village gem mine has been added as well!

I am having trouble.. everytime it supposed to take a "Break" it clicks on the logout screen and then just stays logged in forever and doesn't actually log out but stay at the log out screen where we can see the "World Switcher" and "Log out" button. I have checked all the settings and tried with the world hopper on and off but seems to always get stuck and not log out. What should I do? I am afraid if this happens too often it will easily mess up and get perm banned.

cuppa.drink(java);
Wowee, lot's of requests this morning :rolleyes:

Lovakite ore and banking nearby would be awesome for getting Lovakengj favor.
I do have a lovakengj favour bot Cuppa LovakengjFavour , but I could look into adding this as it'd be pretty simple.

Hey, any chance of adding f2p crafting guild (fally tele or walking to fally west bank)?
Both are possible, but I'm trying to keep the amount of teleports etc to a minimum, so the most I'd probably do here is make it walk to fally in f2p.

Possible to make it drop clue scrolls aswell?
I can add a checkbox for that, sure.

I am having trouble.. everytime it supposed to take a "Break" it clicks on the logout screen and then just stays logged in forever and doesn't actually log out but stay at the log out screen where we can see the "World Switcher" and "Log out" button. I have checked all the settings and tried with the world hopper on and off but seems to always get stuck and not log out. What should I do? I am afraid if this happens too often it will easily mess up and get perm banned.
That's a strange bug, I haven't heard of that happening before. I don't think this should be too huge of a concern, as taking a break while logged in should be similarly effective to taking a break while logged out. But I should still figure out why this is happening and fix it.
Can you PM me the logs from one of the sessions where this happened as well as what location you were mining & what type of ore you were mining?

Wowee, lot's of requests this morning :rolleyes:

I do have a lovakengj favour bot Cuppa LovakengjFavour , but I could look into adding this as it'd be pretty simple.

Both are possible, but I'm trying to keep the amount of teleports etc to a minimum, so the most I'd probably do here is make it walk to fally in f2p.

I can add a checkbox for that, sure.

That's a strange bug, I haven't heard of that happening before. I don't think this should be too huge of a concern, as taking a break while logged in should be similarly effective to taking a break while logged out. But I should still figure out why this is happening and fix it.
Can you PM me the logs from one of the sessions where this happened as well as what location you were mining & what type of ore you were mining?

Sure, I was powermining in P2P world at Al Kharid, the 3 iron ores. How to send you a PM with the logs? Please advise.

cuppa.drink(java);
@WildRage You can find the logs in the top bar of runemate, Help > View Logs

Then just find the one that says Cuppa MinerAIO with a date/time that matches the session this happened in. You can send the file in a PM, or if it's too big you can chop off the first lot of lines, only the last ~100 lines are really needed here (but more may help).

Hey my favorite Cuppa! Quick question, when powermining iron ore what radius would you set for hopping world when another player is approaching you. Default is set at 1. Thank you

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey my favorite Cuppa! Quick question, when powermining iron ore what radius would you set for hopping world when another player is approaching you. Default is set at 1. Thank you
If you're just powermining in one location, turning it on (clicking the checkbox for it) and leaving it at 1 should be fine. That way if anyone's right on top of you it should hop.