Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Miner AIO

Popular method for ironmen is 15-60 on iron ore @ Ardougne Monastery with the Ardy Cloak 1 teleport, then either running to Ardougne east bank or using ring of dueling to bank at castle wars. Would be nice to see this sort of functionality added.
fellow ironman here. you wanna do sandstone and skip iron. buy iron from blast furnace if u need it for bars. mine a few for quests but sandstone is ironmen meta for crafting obviously. (about same xp as iron and worth way more for ironmen)

I believe this was discussed on the first page however i'd like to bring it up again. I returned to runescape and started botting.. I have to say all the motherlode scripts are bad and would love cuppa to give it a go.

cuppa.drink(java);
I believe this was discussed on the first page however i'd like to bring it up again. I returned to runescape and started botting.. I have to say all the motherlode scripts are bad and would love cuppa to give it a go.
Ahh I'm keeping it in mind, I'm just a bit swamped by requests and motherlode is somewhat complex.

CuppaMLM would be great - I've been using your regular mining bot to hit 80 mining from scratch with solely iron ore. It's great.

I'd be sure to try out an MLM bot if you were to put one up.

Unsure if this is the place to mention it - I was using your ftp RC bot earlier and it seemed to stutter a lot whilst banking in terms of hitting the search button repeatedly until it could locate the deposit all button, that and taking a little while to withdraw the essence itself led to some reasonably slow rates for some already slow methods. Maybe something to take a look at - this was for each altar I tried, being Air, Earth & Fire.

Cheers pal.

cuppa.drink(java);
Are you able to add banking to and from the 6 iron, 4 coal node just below east ardy / above monk's friend quest?
Banking would be east ardy also:)
You mean the monastery mine right? It's already in the bot as "Ardougne south" :)
I know the list is a bit of a mess right now so I'm not too surprised you didn't see it, I'll be sorting out the list a bit for the next update.

CuppaMLM would be great - I've been using your regular mining bot to hit 80 mining from scratch with solely iron ore. It's great.

I'd be sure to try out an MLM bot if you were to put one up.

Unsure if this is the place to mention it - I was using your ftp RC bot earlier and it seemed to stutter a lot whilst banking in terms of hitting the search button repeatedly until it could locate the deposit all button, that and taking a little while to withdraw the essence itself led to some reasonably slow rates for some already slow methods. Maybe something to take a look at - this was for each altar I tried, being Air, Earth & Fire.

Cheers pal.
Cheers man. I'll keep MLM in mind, although no harm in trying the other MLM bots (I think). They at least somewhat work.

For the RC, I already replied to your review but I forget what time that was at so in case you didn't see it, that sounds like it's likely a runemate client caching bug and I'd recommend restarting the game/runemate and maybe clearing the OSRS cache. Also don't swap between fixed/resizable while runemate is open, there's a bug with that in the client.

You mean the monastery mine right? It's already in the bot as "Ardougne south" :)
I know the list is a bit of a mess right now so I'm not too surprised you didn't see it, I'll be sorting out the list a bit for the next update.

Cheers man. I'll keep MLM in mind, although no harm in trying the other MLM bots (I think). They at least somewhat work.

For the RC, I already replied to your review but I forget what time that was at so in case you didn't see it, that sounds like it's likely a runemate client caching bug and I'd recommend restarting the game/runemate and maybe clearing the OSRS cache. Also don't swap between fixed/resizable while runemate is open, there's a bug with that in the client.

ive done about 35k sandstone as an ironman with your bot its pretty much flawless. mlm is asking for alot and if you ever did make a mlm bot i would def pay for it to be premium.

Ahh thanks man, didn't see it :p - would you be able to add an ardy cloak tele option for this area?
But all in all very good so far, only issue I have is when traversing to and from the bank it seems quite slow and bot like

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Ahh thanks man, didn't see it :p - would you be able to add an ardy cloak tele option for this area?
But all in all very good so far, only issue I have is when traversing to and from the bank it seems quite slow and bot like
I suppose I could look into it, I'm just kind of avoiding teleport options for now as that's kind of a whole nother can of worms.

The traversal system can be a little slow depending on your PC as it has a lot going on in it. I'll have to see if I can optimize it later.

this was his pre enkranas update. i did like... 20 waterskins set it to the west side of the mine and within a 3 block radius that way it didnt wander away and crash someone risking a report. so after the waterskins ran out i manually banked for more and resumed script. if you have humidify you wouldnt have to babysit like i did but ironman so.. i havnt done sandstone with the new update he added for enkranas lament temple refill but that should be the meta pre lunars for this bot. you can also pause the script and buy waterskins from the general shop in the north bandit camp and run back. i bought inifnite camulet on my ironman so it was easier to duel ring bank and tele back.

this was his pre enkranas update. i did like... 20 waterskins set it to the west side of the mine and within a 3 block radius that way it didnt wander away and crash someone risking a report. so after the waterskins ran out i manually banked for more and resumed script. if you have humidify you wouldnt have to babysit like i did but ironman so.. i havnt done sandstone with the new update he added for enkranas lament temple refill but that should be the meta pre lunars for this bot. you can also pause the script and buy waterskins from the general shop in the north bandit camp and run back. i bought inifnite camulet on my ironman so it was easier to duel ring bank and tele back.
Cheers Iron, I have lunars so it should be a bit more hassle free.