Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Miner AIO

cuppa.drink(java);
Edit: I indeed did break banking last night. It's a small fix, I've already pushed the update and mentioned it to Aidden to get approved. He's been pushing updates pretty frequently lately so fingers crossed it gets updated today/tomorrow!

also i dont know if anyone is having this issue.. i thought i maybe needed to update the bot or something so i removed it from my list and readded it.. not it wont update and show it on the runemate client. its a great bot but now i cant use it since it wont show up on my list
That I'm not sure about, sounds like an issue with the client/website. I suppose try removing and adding from the bot store again, restart your client etc. There's a refresh button in the client too. It should show up again soon if you have it saved.

cuppa.drink(java);
is there an estimate on when the update will be approved?
I can't really promise an estimate as it's not really in my control. But since it's a small fix and I mentioned it directly, hopefully tonight or at least the next couple of days.

I can't really promise an estimate as it's not really in my control. But since it's a small fix and I mentioned it directly, hopefully tonight or at least the next couple of days.
okay thank you. appreciate it. great bot besides the small bug it had!

Popular method for ironmen is 15-60 on iron ore @ Ardougne Monastery with the Ardy Cloak 1 teleport, then either running to Ardougne east bank or using ring of dueling to bank at castle wars. Would be nice to see this sort of functionality added.

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa MinerAIO with a new update entry:

Cuppa MinerAIO v1.2.3 Released!

Cuppa MinerAIO updated to v1.2.3.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just waiting for the banking fix update amazing bot otherwise.
Anyone still having issues with banking? Not sure if update went live yet or not.
okay thank you. appreciate it. great bot besides the small bug it had!
Hey, I can't see any options to stop dropping ore and actually bank it?
trying to mine coal in the mining guild extended. not trying to use powermine and it still drops every single ore
Just to ping you guys, the bot has been updated and the banking bug should be fixed now :)

Was mid using with powermining because of the bug, trying now and will report.

Has made two successful trips so far so i believe confirmed working again will update if any changes.

I'm still really struggling getting the bot to deposit ore in the bank. He just drops everything and carries on but I want him to bank the ores.

I can't find anywhere in the settings regarding banking?

EDIT: I think a recent update fixed this as he's banking them now. Really amazing script. Love how it switches worlds when ores are busy