Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Miner AIO

cuppa.drink(java);
Cuppa i try the bot again in teh mining guild and now it deposit all the armour in the bank and just stands there depositing the armour, im trying to bank iron ore in a ironman u know wherelse i can try the bot?
That's... Very strange. I'm at a cottage right now, I'll take a look in a couple days

Last edited:
Banned at user request.
Is it using the deposit worn items button in bottom right? Turn that off in your bank settings

This bot is efficient, fast, and somewhat reliable while Power-mining iron ore.
However, sometimes the best accidentally clicks "Use" on the ore and gets stuck when it is dropping the inventory.

The ore gets outlined and the bot gets stuck. I have been baby sitting so I just click off and it starts working again.

*I'm Power-mining iron ore in Al Kharid.

cuppa.drink(java);
This bot is efficient, fast, and somewhat reliable while Power-mining iron ore.
However, sometimes the best accidentally clicks "Use" on the ore and gets stuck when it is dropping the inventory.

The ore gets outlined and the bot gets stuck. I have been baby sitting so I just click off and it starts working again.

*I'm Power-mining iron ore in Al Kharid.
Thank you for the info, that's helpful and an easy fix. Will have it fixed for the next version.

Would be great if you could add Port Khazard mine. There are a bunch rocks within the Port but also the bigger mine just west of the Port with all sorts of rocks. The Port also has a bank.

Edit: It's the Fight Arena mine. I forgot what the mine was called. The Fight Arena mine is probably worth more of your time than the Port Khazard mine.

Keep up the good work!

cuppa.drink(java);
Would be great if you could add Port Khazard mine. There are a bunch rocks within the Port but also the bigger mine just west of the Port with all sorts of rocks. The Port also has a bank.

Edit: It's the Fight Arena mine. I forgot what the mine was called. The Fight Arena mine is probably worth more of your time than the Port Khazard mine.

Keep up the good work!
Sure, sounds cool to me :) I just added both right now, although I agree the fight arena one looks most useful. They'll both show up when the next update is released.

I made the bot pretty modular so it's easy for me to add new locations, I mostly just don't know which are useful haha.

Feel free to let me know if you'd like any more added :)

edit: side note, i don't actually have membership on my account right now so i didn't test the new locations, but they should work fine. lemme know if there's any issues!

Sure, sounds cool to me :) I just added both right now, although I agree the fight arena one looks most useful. They'll both show up when the next update is released.

I made the bot pretty modular so it's easy for me to add new locations, I mostly just don't know which are useful haha.

Feel free to let me know if you'd like any more added :)

edit: side note, i don't actually have membership on my account right now so i didn't test the new locations, but they should work fine. lemme know if there's any issues!

Dude you're awesome. I'll test it out when I see the next update!

Cuppa, anyway you can add daeyalt essence? it stackable so no need to bank, there are only 3 area's to click on and there is always 1 active.

thanks

cuppa.drink(java);
Gets stuck while going from edgeville to barbarian village.
Yeah this is a known bug, there's a fix in queue, waiting for it to get approved. Should be good upon the next update.

Cuppa, anyway you can add daeyalt essence? it stackable so no need to bank, there are only 3 area's to click on and there is always 1 active.

thanks
I'll take a look into it tomorrow my guy

cuppa.drink(java);
Thanks Cuppa, the only other thing i've noticed is the bot doesn't drop gems when powermining.
Good point, I suppose it probably should. I'll make it into an option to drop them/keep them.

I also plan to add gem bag/coal bag support eventually but that'll probably come later.

Good bot so far! I had some ideas for improving power mining though.

Instead of dropping left to right like so:
0 -> 1 -> 2 -> 3
4 -> 5 -> 6 -> 7

You could make it zig-zag like:
0 -> 1 -> 2 -> 3
4 <- 5 <- 6 <- 7

I feel like that'd be more human-like and result in less wasted mouse movement, but maybe I'm overthinking it.
Also, you could have it drag gems to the end of inventory so it doesn't have to keep skipping over them every time.

cuppa.drink(java);
Good bot so far! I had some ideas for improving power mining though.

Instead of dropping left to right like so:
0 -> 1 -> 2 -> 3
4 -> 5 -> 6 -> 7

You could make it zig-zag like:
0 -> 1 -> 2 -> 3
4 <- 5 <- 6 <- 7

I feel like that'd be more human-like and result in less wasted mouse movement, but maybe I'm overthinking it.
Also, you could have it drag gems to the end of inventory so it doesn't have to keep skipping over them every time.
Cheers mate. I'll look into the dropping patterns, but runemate's inventory detection is a little imprecise for some reason, so it might be a little tricky to make it drop nicely in patterns. But I'll add it to my list of things to look into.

Moving the gem to the end sounds doable, I think, though I haven't done dragging items before so I'll add it to my todo list as well.

your update broke the mining guild extended portion, it no longer clicks on the bank chest, it hovers over the bank but never clicks on it.

Traversing to the bank.
00:01:58 DEBUG Hovered Bank chest [3012, 9718, 0] on the first attempt.
00:01:58 INFO Traversing to the bank.
00:01:59 DEBUG Hovered Bank chest [3012, 9718, 0] on the first attempt.
00:01:59 INFO Traversing to the bank.

cuppa.drink(java);
your update broke the mining guild extended portion, it no longer clicks on the bank chest, it hovers over the bank but never clicks on it.

Traversing to the bank.
00:01:59 DEBUG Hovered Bank chest [3012, 9718, 0] on the first attempt.
00:01:59 INFO Traversing to the bank.
Damn it, that's what I get for not testing every location after big changes.

Thank you for letting me know, will look into it and get it fixed asap, hopefully it won't take too long to get approved.

Edit: ps yes the bug is something I broke in the last update. A fix is in queue, will be good in the next update.

Last edited: