Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Miner AIO

Hey Author, great bot.

one issue with it; i was mining Iron at the members section of mining guild, the pathing bot takes to return to Ores from bank was quite scuffed.
Clicked about 3 or 4 times on random tiles on the way to 3 stack.

Could be my mining radius? but never had this issue with the old Awesome Mining , rip

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey Author, great bot.

one issue with it; i was mining Iron at the members section of mining guild, the pathing bot takes to return to Ores from bank was quite scuffed.
Clicked about 3 or 4 times on random tiles on the way to 3 stack.

Could be my mining radius? but never had this issue with the old Awesome Mining , rip
The client is only half working right now because of a game update, but I'll put some more work into traversal once it's fixed

Ever since the last update the bot never logs back in after a break, tried dif setups, dif runemate accounts and RS accounts and same thing, when I go back to my computer its just stuck at "Taking a break" with 1hour or so of mining

cuppa.drink(java);
Ever since the last update the bot never logs back in after a break, tried dif setups, dif runemate accounts and RS accounts and same thing, when I go back to my computer its just stuck at "Taking a break" with 1hour or so of mining
This is a current client bug. Runemate is partially broken after this week's update and needs to be fixed by admins. Will hopefully be soon.

For the Extended mining guild area, it would be better if the bot went to the middle of the three rocks closes to the bank chest, rather than to the left of the rocks (in between rocks and bank) as it is slow and not the best method for mining there. Powermining option works great though

cuppa.drink(java);
For the Extended mining guild area, it would be better if the bot went to the middle of the three rocks closes to the bank chest, rather than to the left of the rocks (in between rocks and bank) as it is slow and not the best method for mining there. Powermining option works great though
Have you run the bot today? I did notice this bug, but I thought I fixed it in the update released this morning

cuppa.drink(java);
Yeah i only just downloaded it today
Do you have "Mine rocks in radius" set to 1? Because I'm using it right now and it's walking back to the spot fine.

A radius of 1 makes the bot walk directly back to the start coordinate before mining.

trying to mine coal in the mining guild extended. not trying to use powermine and it still drops every single ore

cuppa.drink(java);
it would be amazing if you could as an ironman its the best way to get buckets of sand.
I've added sandstone mining, trading it with drew as well as support for refilling waterskins with lunars/stopping when out of water. I'll add fountain support later, I just didn't have the quest finished yet.

Hey, I can't see any options to stop dropping ore and actually bank it?
trying to mine coal in the mining guild extended. not trying to use powermine and it still drops every single ore
This is happening with me too, I would also like to know
Crap, it's possible I broke banking, I updated a lot last night at like 4am. Will fix asap.

also i dont know if anyone is having this issue.. i thought i maybe needed to update the bot or something so i removed it from my list and readded it.. not it wont update and show it on the runemate client. its a great bot but now i cant use it since it wont show up on my list