Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet

cuppa.drink(java);
bots working now

Yeah, Runemate was briefly down due to the game update today. Everything should be working now if you restart OSRS & RuneMate (or your PC), but feel free to test using the trial so you don't get charged if there's any lingering issues.

Bot seems to die quite a bit. 50/50 generally. My stats aren't too low (87 range 80 magic) CPU, GPU and RAM usage very low so it isn't lagging. All plugin-s are off other than GPU. Not sure what I can be doing differently to increase kills. Other than my deaths the bot works great.

cuppa.drink(java);
Bot seems to die quite a bit. 50/50 generally. My stats aren't too low (87 range 80 magic) CPU, GPU and RAM usage very low so it isn't lagging. All plugin-s are off other than GPU. Not sure what I can be doing differently to increase kills. Other than my deaths the bot works great.
The bot can still lag if CPU/RAM usage are low depending on what your system is allocating to runemate. Lag is the issue in most cases, but of course it's possible it isn't here.

Plugins sound good.

Stats sound okay. Mage is a bit low but less important than ranged. Depends on your prayer/def/hp too, and to a lesser extent att/str. Having rigour & aug will definitely raise your success rate if youre on a main

I don't know what else to recommend as it sounds like you already did the debugging, but if you haven't seen this check if anything else jumps out at you: OSRS - Cuppa Gauntlet & Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet Debugging Guide + Recommendations

50% success rate is very low and something is going wrong. The average for everyone is 90%+

you can also dm me a long log where it has mixed results and i can see if i find anything else

Insane bot. I started using it with 83 mage and 91 range, getting consistent 4 kills an hour, but if I am using the computer at the same time the script is running it will die way more due to some lag I reckon, since any delay in the last phase can be fatal. Leaving it on during the night has been flawless.
I'm at total 640 KC and still hunting for the god damn weapon seed on my ironman..

10/10

bot is 100 percent unsucessfull after 20 attempts today since yesterday when it was 85-90 percent sucessfull yesterday after 50 attempts what went so wrong? nothing changed on my end. i keep getting performance warning(WHEN CALCULATING WHICH TILE TO RUN TO, THE BOT TOOK LONGER THAN A TIC) again nothing has changed on my end setting remain the same no cpu or ram spikes and ping is 40.

cuppa.drink(java);
bot is 100 percent unsucessfull after 20 attempts today since yesterday when it was 85-90 percent sucessfull yesterday after 50 attempts what went so wrong? nothing changed on my end. i keep getting performance warning(WHEN CALCULATING WHICH TILE TO RUN TO, THE BOT TOOK LONGER THAN A TIC) again nothing has changed on my end setting remain the same no cpu or ram spikes and ping is 40.
Hi,
The bot should definitely be working. There was just a game update today, and Runemate sometimes briefly breaks after game updates.

Everything should be working now though, if you restart OSRS and Runemate.

Feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged while it's giving issues. And let me know if the issues persist.

If they do persist, please dm me a log (found in help > view logs)

cuppa.drink(java);
bot runs smooth and well. Top tier.
Any idea when the last ban wave?
Glad it's working well :)

Not sure honestly. The waves aren't super concrete so it's hard to be sure.

I'm sure people have been getting banned of course, but I haven't really heard of specifically many bans in quite a while.

Yeah. Just make sure to enable alching, and maybe set it to drop items as needed. But if its totally out of inv space on an uim it'll just failsafe stop
Works great on UIM! The note that its max 3h per week, is that the case still? unable to find Cuppa gauntlet (premium)

7373775fb57609f0d2c163925da2a18e.png

cuppa.drink(java);
Works great on UIM! The note that its max 3h per week, is that the case still? unable to find Cuppa gauntlet (premium)

7373775fb57609f0d2c163925da2a18e.png
Yeah the trial is 3 hours per week free. The premium version is the same bot, you just select premium when running it

getting an error every time I start the bot,wasted about 1.20 in credits trying to restart the client, pc, runemate and still nothing worked not sure what's going on

cuppa.drink(java);
getting an error every time I start the bot,wasted about 1.20 in credits trying to restart the client, pc, runemate and still nothing worked not sure what's going on
Runemate seems to be having some issues right now due to a Runelite update.

Restarting your PC might fix it, but if it persists I'd just try again later.

Feel free to test using free/trial bots.

PS if you ever want a refund you can submit it via: Sessions Page

I'm running the premium version of this script the corrupted version.
upon taking my credits it then begins to do the standard gauntlet?