Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet

cuppa.drink(java);
any way to have it combine potions? ex. if I have it make 4 (12 doses) can it only make 3 vials and combine the doses to have 1 more spot for food? Works perfectly otherwise!
This is something I've had on the backburner for a while, but honestly it's just kinda low priority because: I recommend prayer flicking anyway (I always use prayer flicking), and most accounts don't need all spaces filled with food/pots.

Either way it would be a nice little addition and I think I'll add it back to my list

Runemate is currently saying the bot isn't working due to the new osrs update (after conveniently charging me 20 cents). I know the creator of this bot is active and works hard on these scripts, so is there any news on when this script will be working again, or is the fix as simple as restarting both clients?

I had the same issue and got charged 3 times due to me trying to stop and start the bot after closing it and re opening. seems it is down at the moment.

cuppa.drink(java);
Everything should be working if you've restarted OSRS & RuneMate (or your PC), but a lot of people seem to be reporting that RuneMate isn't updating correctly for them today.

If the issue persists I'd recommend just testing using trials so you don't get charged, or trying again later.

after conveniently charging me 20 cents
got charged 3 times
If you need a refund for the session(s), it can be requested via the Sessions Panel (Sign in to RuneMate). Please just mention in the message(s) that we discussed this already so I know who's requesting it.

Everything should be working if you've restarted OSRS & RuneMate (or your PC), but a lot of people seem to be reporting that RuneMate isn't updating correctly for them today.

If the issue persists I'd recommend just testing using trials so you don't get charged, or trying again later.

If you need a refund for the session(s), it can be requested via the Sessions Panel (Sign in to RuneMate). Please just mention in the message(s) that we discussed this already so I know who's requesting it.
Thanks Cuppa, you're a beast! I'm not too bothered by the charges since it's supporting a programmer I respect. It would take me months to write a script anywhere near as competent as this one, maybe years. I appreciate the quick reply too.

Last edited:
Love the script. and thank you for the fast reply. I am also not bothered with the charges its all good. Hope Runemate updates soon.

Bot works most of the time, but lately success rates been really low and for some reason it keeps picking the highest ping world. Anyone know how to make it not pick high ping worlds?

cuppa.drink(java);
Bot works most of the time, but lately success rates been really low and for some reason it keeps picking the highest ping world. Anyone know how to make it not pick high ping worlds?
The world hopping logic just pings each world once & selects a world based off that; So if the ping changes substantially it might not be the best. Might just want to set a world manually.

Beyond that I can only really recommend the general debugging:

- Try the "Recommend Settings Optimizations" button in the bot, and try to use some of it's advice if it seems useful.- Ensure your stats are reasonable for CG (the Wiki recommends 85+ Combat stats, 77 Prayer & Rigour/Augury. But I'd prioritize high Ranged (or Magic if using 5:1 & Staff priority), ideally high Prayer & Rigour/Augury, high HP/Def. Att/Str don't matter as much).
- It's recommended to use RuneLite with GPU plugin on (if possible) as it runs smoother.
- Disable essentially all other Runelite plugins, as many can interfere with the bot (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting). You may choose to keep some on like GPU (with default settings)/FPS/Worldhop/Loot.
- Keep DirectInput & Hopping Mouse on, and/or have Runemate's mouse speed set to 3x (in Runemate settings).
- Ensure reasonable FPS (30fps+), Ping (50ms-), and CPU/RAM usage aren't spiking too much. You may consider closing other programs.
- It's always possible it's a temporary Runemate or bot issue and you can try again later.
- If you're on Mac, a feature called "App Nap" may be reducing resources to windows that are not focused, and may require keeping Runemate as the active window.
- It may just be very bad luck.

It's also possible this is something I need to improve in a future update. Please enable "Benchmarking mode" (in the top left of the Progress Log tab), let the bot run a few attempts with it on & DM me a log (found in Help > View Logs) along with info on what the bot is doing wrong, what it should be doing instead, and what circumstances it seems to happen.

Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing. If the issue persists or this doesn't help, let CuppaJava know.

The world hopping logic just pings each world once & selects a world based off that; So if the ping changes substantially it might not be the best. Might just want to set a world manually.

Beyond that I can only really recommend the general debugging:

- Try the "Recommend Settings Optimizations" button in the bot, and try to use some of it's advice if it seems useful.- Ensure your stats are reasonable for CG (the Wiki recommends 85+ Combat stats, 77 Prayer & Rigour/Augury. But I'd prioritize high Ranged (or Magic if using 5:1 & Staff priority), ideally high Prayer & Rigour/Augury, high HP/Def. Att/Str don't matter as much).
- It's recommended to use RuneLite with GPU plugin on (if possible) as it runs smoother.
- Disable essentially all other Runelite plugins, as many can interfere with the bot (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting). You may choose to keep some on like GPU (with default settings)/FPS/Worldhop/Loot.
- Keep DirectInput & Hopping Mouse on, and/or have Runemate's mouse speed set to 3x (in Runemate settings).
- Ensure reasonable FPS (30fps+), Ping (50ms-), and CPU/RAM usage aren't spiking too much. You may consider closing other programs.
- It's always possible it's a temporary Runemate or bot issue and you can try again later.
- If you're on Mac, a feature called "App Nap" may be reducing resources to windows that are not focused, and may require keeping Runemate as the active window.
- It may just be very bad luck.

It's also possible this is something I need to improve in a future update. Please enable "Benchmarking mode" (in the top left of the Progress Log tab), let the bot run a few attempts with it on & DM me a log (found in Help > View Logs) along with info on what the bot is doing wrong, what it should be doing instead, and what circumstances it seems to happen.

Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing. If the issue persists or this doesn't help, let CuppaJava know.
I'll turn on benchmark mode for next time. I just ran it, it did 4 kills in a row then I came back to 7 deaths. Turns out it switched to a high ping world again. So I'll try to see what keeps causing this.

if attacking a demi boss and the time goes past 1:50 it'll stop attacking and stand there from around a minute before teleporting to hub. done this multiply times. always ends in a failed attempt.

cuppa.drink(java);
if attacking a demi boss and the time goes past 1:50 it'll stop attacking and stand there from around a minute before teleporting to hub. done this multiply times. always ends in a failed attempt.
very strange, no one has ever reported this before. did you make sure to disable any plugins which may be interfering?

if the issue persists can you dm me a log (help > view logs)?

cuppa.drink(java);
also me as well
im having same issue now was fine last night began having the problem today
^^^^ boss not swapping weapons! worked fantastic over the weekend. runelite updated and something isnt right
bot has not been swapping weapons on boss

was working fine over the weekend

I'm getting a number of reports of the bot acting incorrectly. Will try to look into it now. Might require a Runemate update.