Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet

cuppa.drink(java);
How is the helper mode? Is it likely less detectable using helper mode? I am trash at changing my prayers and switching weapons but I don’t mind doing the runs myself. I’ve got an Ironman so I’d like to minimize the risk of a ban and just run it for a weapon seed just curious if anyone has any experience with it
Detectibility based questions are always really hard to answer.

Logically speaking, helper modes/modes with human input "should be" less detectable, in that they wont necessarily have patterns quite in the same way full bots do. But people do get banned for like helper bots, it does happen for sure, but likely more rarely.

So probably safer than regular bots but hard to say

It should work well though. Feel free to try it using the lite version and see what you think

Hey, I am having trouble running this(well, first I start/stop/start/stopped it several times not knowing every time uses money to start a new instance) but then I am not getting kills.. like barely at all. I am 92 mage, 86 ranged 78 defence 71 prayer, should it be failing this often? I have tried a ton of different settings but just cant get it to kill. Any help would be appreciated

here are my logs from trying to get it to work today. so far 0/4 success rate
upload_2024-5-9_17-34-28.png

here is an edit, i tried again. I previously posted wrong zip attachment, so i took a new one

so now im at like... 0 / 100 around, mby?

cuppa.drink(java);
Hi @antpal

well, first I start/stop/start/stopped it several times not knowing every time uses money to start a new instance
Please test bots using the free lite version/trial so you don't get charged. I can refund you if you want, but I try to minimize refunds. But for a refund send me a screenshot of the transactions from https://www.runemate.com/community/adcredits/

I am 92 mage, 86 ranged 78 defence 71 prayer, should it be failing this often? I have tried a ton of different settings but just cant get it to kill. Any help would be appreciated
Those stats should get decent KC. I can't tell what's going wrong here but it seems to potentially be fighting the hun poorly. If you don't have Direct Input on, turn that on, or at least hopping mouse. Disable any plugins which may interfere. Long version of advice below:

Average CG KD success rate is currently above 90%, and some botters are seeing 90%+ success rates. A few things may cause a lower success rate, so you could try the debugging below:
  • Try the "Recommend Settings Optimizations" button in the bot, and try to use some of it's advice if it seems useful.- Ensure your stats are reasonable for CG (the Wiki recommends 85+ Combat stats, 77 Prayer & Rigour/Augury. But I'd prioritize high Ranged (or Magic if using 5:1 & Staff priority), ideally high Prayer & Rigour/Augury, high HP/Def. Att/Str don't matter as much).
  • Disable essentially all Runelite plugins, as many can interfere with the bot (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting). You may choose to keep some on like GPU (with default settings)/FPS/Worldhop/Loot.
  • Keep DirectInput & Hopping Mouse on, and/or have Runemate's mouse speed set to 3x (in Runemate settings).
  • Ensure reasonable FPS (30fps+), Ping (50ms-), and CPU/RAM usage aren't spiking too much. You may consider closing other programs.
  • It's always possible it's a temporary Runemate or bot issue and you can try again later.
  • If you're on Mac, a feature called "App Nap" may be reducing resources to windows that are not focused, and may require keeping Runemate as the active window.
  • It may just be very bad luck.
Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing. If the issue persists or this doesn't help, let me know.

Have you considered that the bot doesnt want it to be watched? I left it alone this morning and it did 9kc with 1 death/1 early leave. I think it just wants to work in private.

cuppa.drink(java);
Have you considered that the bot doesnt want it to be watched? I left it alone this morning and it did 9kc with 1 death/1 early leave. I think it just wants to work in private.
This is funny but also kind of true. The bot uses kind of a lot of resources and lag from using other programs can mess with it

cuppa.drink(java);
Is it possible to have the bot fight with T2 armour? This would reduce the fail rate imo.
I've been considering T2 prep, but don't really have any plans at the moment.

The issue is just that it's a bit more complicated to add as it'd require going out for a 3rd outing getting more fish (as it'd run out of space just going twice like now). And honestly I don't think it's going to be super useful for many accounts, as higher level accounts don't typically need it, and lower level accounts probably won't have the extra time for collecting all the extra resources needed.

Getting error running the script, anyone else? issue with runemate.

cacb2e7523e57190afb54788296ea5d1.png

says connection exception error :/

any ideas @CuppaJava

cuppa.drink(java);
says connection exception error :/

any ideas @CuppaJava
Connection exceptions are unfortunately not an error I know a ton about, and not an issue with the bot (but Runemate/the network itself)

Loosely speaking it's when Runemate can't properly connect to the game client.

It could be a temporary issue & be fixed by restarting OSRS & Runemate. But it could also be related to needing to run as admin, or a firewall/vpn/proxy causing issues, or antivirus, or something else. Hard to say exactly.

Please try debugging with lite/free bots so you don't get charged.

This bot legit took 0.40 cents from me without starting, i feel scammed. it gave me this message, i started it twice and took 40 cents.. @cuppajava 1715776585693.png

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
This bot legit took 0.40 cents from me without starting, i feel scammed. it gave me this message, i started it twice and took 40 cents.. @cuppajava View attachment 14022
Hey, I am sorry about that.

RuneMate was briefly broken due to the update, but everything should be working now if you restart OSRS & RuneMate. Please test using the trial first though!

However, it looks like the ability to refund/transfer credits hasn't been added to the updated site. So it's not currently possible for me to issue refunds unfortunately.

Admins have stated there will be a solution for refunds, but there isn't one currently, and this isn't something I can effect. I'll add you to a list (visible on my Discord Server) & refund if/when I'm able. But I can't make promises on if or when that will be at the moment.

First off, this bot is amazing. I've been running it for a while now with great success. Today I noticed it would randomly stop and give me an error code saying it was stopped by user, or something along those lines. Unfortunately I didn't screenshot anything, but I'm hoping there is a known issue, and fix coming soon. Thanks!

cuppa.drink(java);
First off, this bot is amazing. I've been running it for a while now with great success. Today I noticed it would randomly stop and give me an error code saying it was stopped by user, or something along those lines. Unfortunately I didn't screenshot anything, but I'm hoping there is a known issue, and fix coming soon. Thanks!
Hey, yeah sorry, there were a number of client issues today unfortunately. I think devs were working on them and they may be fixed now (if you restart osrs & runemate). But if in doubt, please test using the trial or just try again later

In the last day I must have gotten instant stopped 5x using this bot losing a dollar of credit :( happening to all the bots but its a super punishing system when it charges you every time their bot has issues connecting...