Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet

cuppa.drink(java);
Hello,

I was just wondering how good the 5:1 method is with the bot? Would it mean faster and more succesfull kills over time?
It's solid but has quirks, like sometimes not optimally meleeing the boss for kicks. You can definitely try it, it'll speed up prep a bit and be more consistent for some builds (eg if you have low ranged or just high mage but med/low range, 5:1 staff is likely better)

If you have high ranged or balanced stats, the quirks likely outweight the marginal prep time gain. But you could always try both ways and see.

Hey, Cuppa. I ran into an issue running the script (first issue since I started!)

Startup was at

20:49:25 [...]...
01:04:49 [DEBUG] [ CuppaGauntlet] [1705475089415] action: Take, target: Corrupted shards
01:04:50 [DEBUG] [ CuppaGauntlet] [1705475090890] action: Pick, target: Corrupt Linum Tirinum
01:04:55 [WARN ] [ iiiiiiiiIi] [STOP] Bot stopped because of reason: Stopped: Session expired
01:04:55 [INFO ] [ IIIIiiiiiI] [Usage] Usage record backup: 1kFZBhoXA1snnO2Z2If/ImI4XRbSL+k+JUrVVTHrEzFCfLqJSD8HPAwnhG3JrQhxXJr6DfHs7URvtTqyBPpp+nfrepPTB+faYAodRDUsop7GwsPeimyNS6xUcOK9PuGEMFe3+ou3BDAGL5QpjRftG+0Tn59d4sL164oGkH0o/dX//o5GMLFxfXddG7/ciwI3VCkr0SLzxnf2xnyTCDk/wnwxm3WNA+2MBVKdUGsqLU1+YBPrRlEH2pcqdd3+b8na+ZXGtlQ0TEg2F7tTXWW/fCA=
01:04:55 [INFO ] [ iIIiiiIIIi] [Usage] Usage submission complete, user not registered.
01:04:55 [INFO ] [ CuppaGauntlet] ====================
01:04:55 [INFO ] [ CuppaGauntlet] == [ON STOP INFO] ==
01:04:55 [INFO ] [ CuppaGauntlet] ====================
01:04:55 [INFO ] [ CuppaGauntlet] == [STOPPED] ==
01:04:55 [INFO ] [ CuppaGauntlet] Runtime: 04:15:12
[...]...

I'm unsure of why this happened, and I am happy to provide the rest of the log but I've truncated it to what I believe to be the relevant portion. Could this have been a connection hiccup, or did I mess something up? It looks like I was double-charged for the hour after trying to start the script back up and getting some errors. I had to restart my RM client.

Thanks in advance for any input, boss. Love the script.

cuppa.drink(java);
Bot stopped because of reason: Stopped: Session expired
I don't know exactly what this means, but I know it's a Runemate issue where Runemate couldn't connect normally to the server so the session timed out.

Hopefully shouldn't be a common thing

It looks like I was double-charged
Yeah Runemate charges when the bot is started and each hour after, so if it continuously crashes or you restart it can charge multiple times.

Feel free to DM me if you ever need a refund. But I'll refund this hour now.

bot is decent. i just wish it wasnt so expensive. 0.20/h
so far i used it for like 8 hours averaging 600-700k/h
if u dont get a drop ( most likely u wont until running for like days)
it feels super overpriced.
so far i just paid few dollars for like 3m return.
wish u make it like 0.10/h

This bot is so legit. Its one of the few bots i can hit play and leave my computer and dont have one concern. Today i tried running it right after the update and ran into an issue. was hoping for a refund for that hour. My fault for trying so quickly. upload_2024-1-24_7-10-52.png

cuppa.drink(java);
This bot is so legit. Its one of the few bots i can hit play and leave my computer and dont have one concern. Today i tried running it right after the update and ran into an issue. was hoping for a refund for that hour. My fault for trying so quickly. View attachment 13430
No worries, refund sent

Ran the bot for over 100 hours, got 1450 kills without a single hiccup. No ban or anything. I don't think I've ever complained about Cuppa's work

If anyone's curious I got 3 pets and 1 enh.

cuppa.drink(java);
bot is decent. i just wish it wasnt so expensive. 0.20/h
so far i used it for like 8 hours averaging 600-700k/h
if u dont get a drop ( most likely u wont until running for like days)
it feels super overpriced.
so far i just paid few dollars for like 3m return.
wish u make it like 0.10/h
Honestly 600-700k/h is low even without drops. It sounds like either a lot of breaks, or the account is dying a lot/the bot isn't running completely correctly for you. Lots of people are seeing 5-6kc/h, which is about 3m+/h theoretically/average profit (over long times). Or should be at least 1-2m/h without factoring in enhanced seeds at all.

I do agree the bot is expensive if it's getting a low kc/h, but that'd just mean there's something to improve/fix/optimize in the settings.

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet with a new update entry:

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet v1.6.4 Released!

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet updated to v1.6.4.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Update seems to have broken something. Get the error that "Enter-corrupted" is not an option from the lobby, but if you manually enter then start the bot it runs fine.
Fixed! Sorry about that. Please restart osrs & rm and feel free to test using the lite version

Hi, I think I do something wrong, the bot won’t start for me, if I walkin the room myself, the bot wil exit also.

can you say what I’m doing wrong?

cuppa.drink(java);
Hi, I think I do something wrong, the bot won’t start for me, if I walkin the room myself, the bot wil exit also.

can you say what I’m doing wrong?
Hey, so there was a bug earlier today briefly but that has been fixed if you restart osrs & RM and test using the lite version.

Also try disabling plugins which may cause issues

If the issue persists you can dm me a log (Help > View Logs) and I can take a look

Few attempts and failed every time. Any ideas why this might be happening mate?
The account is maxed stats

still 0 completions. any help here anyone?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 18.35.16.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 18.35.16.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 4
cuppa.drink(java);
Few attempts and failed every time. Any ideas why this might be happening mate?
The account is maxed stats

still 0 completions. any help here anyone?
Hey, there's really not enough info here to help honestly. Seems like it's just literally not prepping correctly.

As general advice; If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting).

Otherwise, this sounds like the type of issue that is usually a temporary Runemate bug. You may be able to fix it by restarting OSRS & Runemate before trying the bot again.

Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing. If the issue persists or this doesn't help, let me know.

So first time user here,

It works super awesome but the 2nd run when killing the demi-bosses to get corrupted weapons there it would pray correctly for the demiboss dragon while praying mage but while navigating to the room it dragged a unicorn which was attacked by melee and died(praying correctly to the demi while getting meleed by unicorn resulting in death). This makes it seem like a bot, otherwise great program and hopefully will be a long time user this was an interesting find!

im trying to run this bot and it charged me for i think 2 or 3 attempts and it kept crashing. was testing it further on the free version to see if it was just a fluke. same error log every time, any idea what i can do to try and fix it?

java.lang.NullPointerException: asByteArray(RuneMate.get…nt().get(WORLD_LIST_URL)) must not be null
at com.runemate.client.game.open.OpenWorld.queryWorldList(hx:238)
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.local.hud.interfaces.OSRSWorldSelect.getWorlds(OSRSWorldSelect.java:92)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.Worlds.getLoaded(Worlds.java:67)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.Worlds.getLoaded(Worlds.java:63)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.Worlds.getOverview(Worlds.java:54)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.Worlds.getCurrentOverview(Worlds.java:46)
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.local.hud.interfaces.Prayer.isActivatable(Prayer.java:228)
at bot.IIiiIIiiii.class(fa:3021)
at com.cuppajava.bots.cuppagauntlet.CuppaGauntlet.false(rm.entrypoint:6845)
at com.cuppajava.bots.cuppagauntlet.CuppaGauntlet$LoopingTask.execute(na:2144)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(TreeBot.java:61)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(LoopingBot.java:80)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(vq:205)
at nul.iIIIIIiiiIiIiI.run(jy:385)

cuppa.drink(java);
im trying to run this bot and it charged me for i think 2 or 3 attempts and it kept crashing. was testing it further on the free version to see if it was just a fluke. same error log every time, any idea what i can do to try and fix it?

java.lang.NullPointerException: asByteArray(RuneMate.get…nt().get(WORLD_LIST_URL)) must not be null
at com.runemate.client.game.open.OpenWorld.queryWorldList(hx:238)
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.local.hud.interfaces.OSRSWorldSelect.getWorlds(OSRSWorldSelect.java:92)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.Worlds.getLoaded(Worlds.java:67)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.Worlds.getLoaded(Worlds.java:63)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.Worlds.getOverview(Worlds.java:54)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.Worlds.getCurrentOverview(Worlds.java:46)
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.local.hud.interfaces.Prayer.isActivatable(Prayer.java:228)
at bot.IIiiIIiiii.class(fa:3021)
at com.cuppajava.bots.cuppagauntlet.CuppaGauntlet.false(rm.entrypoint:6845)
at com.cuppajava.bots.cuppagauntlet.CuppaGauntlet$LoopingTask.execute(na:2144)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(TreeBot.java:61)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(LoopingBot.java:80)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(vq:205)
at nul.iIIIIIiiiIiIiI.run(jy:385)
I'll refund you 3 hours now. Testing on the free version is a good idea.

I don't know what'd cause this honestly, it seems like potentially a Runemate crash? Can you try restarting osrs & RM (or your PC) and see if it fixes? Otherwise make sure there's no plugins which may be interfering. Definitely let me know if it persists

I'll refund you 3 hours now. Testing on the free version is a good idea.

I don't know what'd cause this honestly, it seems like potentially a Runemate crash? Can you try restarting osrs & RM (or your PC) and see if it fixes? Otherwise make sure there's no plugins which may be interfering. Definitely let me know if it persists

i had all plugins off actually, restarted and reinstalled both runemate and runelite.
... i was very through testing this lmao I really wanted this to work on my pc while i was at work today

works fine on my home PC though. work laptop, crash every time.