Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet

cuppa.drink(java);
i had all plugins off actually, restarted and reinstalled both runemate and runelite.
... i was very through testing this lmao I really wanted this to work on my pc while i was at work today

works fine on my home PC though. work laptop, crash every time.
So this definitely seems like some sort of Runemate client error, but it's very strange it'd only happen on one PC but not the other.

My first guess would have been plugin related, but it sounds like it's not. Maybe some obscure runescape setting? Prayer filtering or something?

I mentioned it to the client dev, and I'll also see if I can figure anything out, but I'm really not too sure

Hey there,

For the last couple hours it has just been idling in CG? then just steps out for 8 runs in a row about an hour an half, can i get a refund for an hour? Is it being buggy lately?

edit* im just gonna play around with the settings i might have gotten unlucky in prep possibly

Edit2**
Nope it is definitely bugging out, it finds prep , then just idles until timer.

I will not be using this until its fixed. It did this for two hours and still is. Can I get a refund or how do I post the bug.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Hey there,

For the last couple hours it has just been idling in CG? then just steps out for 8 runs in a row about an hour an half, can i get a refund for an hour? Is it being buggy lately?

edit* im just gonna play around with the settings i might have gotten unlucky in prep possibly

Edit2**
Nope it is definitely bugging out, it finds prep , then just idles until timer.

I will not be using this until its fixed. It did this for two hours and still is. Can I get a refund or how do I post the bug.
Nothing has changed in the bot or game lately. It'll have to be something locally, like a temporary Runemate issue or plugin or connection issue or something.

I'll refund a couple hours now.

Please restart osrs & rm, or your pc, and feel free to test using lite so you don't get charged. & make sure no plugins or programs in the background are interfering

Hey @CuppaJava - I did a little testing re: the Hunleff pathing and I think it was caused by the hopping mouse not being enabled when I set it to auto-run with settings. With that on, far more consistent. However, without that it seems to die more often than not. Which seems odd that mouse hopping seems to be 'mandatory' - I will test it a little more later today.

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey @CuppaJava - I did a little testing re: the Hunleff pathing and I think it was caused by the hopping mouse not being enabled when I set it to auto-run with settings. With that on, far more consistent. However, without that it seems to die more often than not. Which seems odd that mouse hopping seems to be 'mandatory' - I will test it a little more later today.
Hopping mouse/direct input aren't mandatory per say, because you will get KC without them, but they'll improve the responsiveness a lot.

Otherwise the default Runemate mouse is just too slow moving and there's really not much I can do about that in code.

Raising mouse speed in Runemate settings to 3x will also help somewhat

Hopping mouse/direct input aren't mandatory per say, because you will get KC without them, but they'll improve the responsiveness a lot.

Otherwise the default Runemate mouse is just too slow moving and there's really not much I can do about that in code.

Raising mouse speed in Runemate settings to 3x will also help somewhat
I can send you logs on this but even with hopping mouse, DI, etc - it just failed 4/6 runs on Hunnleff with plenty of food and prayer left. The consistency seems... inconsistent. As it is seeming to go from 5-6kc/hr down to just failing the boss repeatedly. Even a bot restart did not resolve this.

Baby sitting it and it does not appear to be lagging in any capacity and it's about all that is running on my fairly strong computer.

@CuppaJava

Bot begins just fine, switches worlds, and then just idles in the Lobby. The message I see is Delaying in the lobby a bit (XXXms). The ping on the world I am using is 25ms. Any thoughts or ideas? Thank you cuppa!

Also, note that the bot was working just fine for me yesterday without any issues.

Last edited:
@CuppaJava

Bot begins just fine, switches worlds, and then just idles in the Lobby. The message I see is Delaying in the lobby a bit (XXXms). The ping on the world I am using is 25ms. Any thoughts or ideas? Thank you cuppa!

Also, note that the bot was working just fine for me yesterday without any issues.

I'm having the same issue, used $0.80 restarting a few times. Hope it can be refunded and the bot is fixed soon, it's been working great until now.

cuppa.drink(java);
There was a game update today which partially broke Runemate. Client devs are aware. Please test using lite versions & just try again later.

@CuppaJava

pls see above

I'm having the same issue, used $0.80 restarting a few times. Hope it can be refunded and the bot is fixed soon, it's been working great until now.
I'll refund, but in the future please test using the lite version if a bot is not working for you

I can send you logs on this but even with hopping mouse, DI, etc - it just failed 4/6 runs on Hunnleff with plenty of food and prayer left. The consistency seems... inconsistent. As it is seeming to go from 5-6kc/hr down to just failing the boss repeatedly. Even a bot restart did not resolve this.

Baby sitting it and it does not appear to be lagging in any capacity and it's about all that is running on my fairly strong computer.
i really don't know unfortunately. if you're on a mac it can apparently have issues when runemate is not the focused window. beyond that i'm really not sure why performance would suddenly drop; it's running the same code the whole time of course

There was a game update today which partially broke Runemate. Client devs are aware. Please test using lite versions & just try again later.

pls see above

I'll refund, but in the future please test using the lite version if a bot is not working for you

i really don't know unfortunately. if you're on a mac it can apparently have issues when runemate is not the focused window. beyond that i'm really not sure why performance would suddenly drop; it's running the same code the whole time of course

Thanks for the response @CuppaJava , figured it was a matter of waiting out the updates.

On PC unfortunately. I'll keep an eye on it but yeah, I really have no idea either. It makes no sense unless it is just pure randomness at this point appearing as streaks.

I don't know if I am the only one having this problem but my last $2 credit has been the bot getting all the supplies then freezing at the singing bowl. This has not been looking good for me and I don't understand what would be causing it. I have trouble shot ; restarted computer and client and runemate but this issue literally only happens at the singing bowl. Please help.

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet with a new update entry:

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet v1.7.0 Released!

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet updated to v1.7.0.
- by (semi) popular request, released a Helper Mode!
- this is in alpha, but is a new option to play semi-manually & essentially perform prayers (in prep & hunllef fight), eating food, drinking potions, and switching weapons in the hunllef fight.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I don't know if I am the only one having this problem but my last $2 credit has been the bot getting all the supplies then freezing at the singing bowl. This has not been looking good for me and I don't understand what would be causing it. I have trouble shot ; restarted computer and client and runemate but this issue literally only happens at the singing bowl. Please help.
The bot definitely works. If you're on Vanilla, please try using Runelite as Vanilla has some issues with RM still.

If you're on Runelite, please try disabling plugins as many can interfere. I recommend disabling essentially all plugins besides optionally GPU/FPS/worldhop/ping. You can save your current plugins as a profile on Runelite when not botting.

If you have chat hider plugin enabled please disable it.

Feel free to test using lite so you don't get charged. And I can refund you for problem sessions if you send me a screenshot of the transactions from https://www.runemate.com/community/adcredits/

I noticed with the new version released today the bot has gone from dying at hunleff maybe 5% of the time to a whopping 45-50% of the time. Seems to be making a lot of pathing mistakes that it wouldn't be making before.

cuppa.drink(java);
I noticed with the new version released today the bot has gone from dying at hunleff maybe 5% of the time to a whopping 45-50% of the time. Seems to be making a lot of pathing mistakes that it wouldn't be making before.
Pretty much nothing should have changed in the regular flow, the changes were only to add helper mode. And regular mode 100% worked for me when testing.

But of course it's possible I broke something.

Can you try restarting osrs & rm, and test using lite? To rule out a temporary Runemate issue.

Honestly it's really hard to narrow down without more info though, on what pathing mistakes/in what circumstances/etc

I'll see what I can find if anything though

Restarted both RM and rs, will report back after a few runs to see if that fixed it.

Update: Restarting both clients seems to have resolved whatever issue was occurring. Thanks so much!

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Is it possible to add T2 armour to the settings for prep in the future?
T2 prep has been a consideration, but honestly T2 is just one of those situations where it's mostly only useful to lower level accounts, but lower level accounts will often run out of time doing t2 prep (without more optimization which is tough). So I'm just not sure who would benefit.

If you just want it for Combat Achievements, you can use the new helper mode or just do it semi manually: If you:
  • let the bot enter the gauntlet & click light on it's first node (so it gets it's bearings)
  • you can pause the bot and do whatever prep you like
  • enable Protect from Missiles & enter the hunllef room
  • as soon as you're in the room, unpause the bot
The bot will then take over and kill the hunllef as best as it's able to with whatever gear you brought in.

CuppaJava updated Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet with a new update entry:

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet v1.7.0 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

The bot definitely works. If you're on Vanilla, please try using Runelite as Vanilla has some issues with RM still.

If you're on Runelite, please try disabling plugins as many can interfere. I recommend disabling essentially all plugins besides optionally GPU/FPS/worldhop/ping. You can save your current plugins as a profile on Runelite when not botting.

If you have chat hider plugin enabled please disable it.

Feel free to test using lite so you don't get charged. And I can refund you for problem sessions if you send me a screenshot of the transactions from https://www.runemate.com/community/adcredits/

Damn I am embarrassed, had a keybind number 5 in worldhopper which was causing the pause. So silly of me and I aplogize but did waste about an hour of using it from my own problem. Thanks for being patient and it works good now, just wish I knew a lot earlier lmao

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-20 135841.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-20 135841.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 4