Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet

Has something changed with the bot client and runelite interaction? Client black screens without GPU plugin and even with there are display issue in invent for all bots.

cuppa.drink(java);
The bot is being weird today, just enters the gaunlet stands there and does nothing. anyone else having this issue?
Hi, sorry for the confusion & issues botting the past few days. Runemate has been effected by a bunch of different Runelite updates lately.

There was a bug where the bot could get stuck trying to interact with things in game; Runemate has been updated a couple hours ago and everything should be working you restart OSRS & Runemate.

Please let me know if any issues persist now.

Has something changed with the bot client and runelite interaction? Client black screens without GPU plugin and even with there are display issue in invent for all bots.
That'll be from the "Render polygons" toggle in Runemate settings; It was re-enabled for Runelite in the last update.

Bug - Runemate causing runelite graphics not to load

Does it only support collecting tier 1 stuff or tier 2 as well? Wondering if it would be able to complete CG on a 1 def account and I think T1 isn't viable for them.

Does it only support collecting tier 1 stuff or tier 2 as well? Wondering if it would be able to complete CG on a 1 def account and I think T1 isn't viable for them.
It can do it as the armour only really matters for tornado damage and this bot can get perfect CG done. If you have high range/mage and you can have decent dps it'll get it done but you may end up with more deaths.

It can do it as the armour only really matters for tornado damage and this bot can get perfect CG done. If you have high range/mage and you can have decent dps it'll get it done but you may end up with more deaths.

It's been a while since I've done CG but if I recall correctly using tier 1 stuff on a pure was straight up impossible - I was taking way too much unavoidable damage. Tier 2 on the other hand was consistent wins if not due to mistakes of my own.

cuppa.drink(java);
New Does it only support collecting tier 1 stuff or tier 2 as well? Wondering if it would be able to complete CG on a 1 def account and I think T1 isn't viable for them.
The bot currently doesn't support T2 armor. I would like to add it eventually, but I'm just concerned the bot literally won't even have enough time to consistently do T2 prep, especially on lower level accounts. It'd just take a long time getting all the resources.

Overall really I'd just recommend not running it on pures unfortunately, or you could try the regular gauntlet as it's much more forgiving.

The bot currently doesn't support T2 armor. I would like to add it eventually, but I'm just concerned the bot literally won't even have enough time to consistently do T2 prep, especially on lower level accounts. It'd just take a long time getting all the resources.

Overall really I'd just recommend not running it on pures unfortunately, or you could try the regular gauntlet as it's much more forgiving.

In my experience doing T2 runs it was very rare to fail the preparation phase, but I can definitely see your concern. Probably not too many pures looking to complete CG either so the demand for this probably wouldn't be massive. Thanks for you reply!

Hi - As soon as I attack any of the minions, bat, rat, spider - the bot stops with an error. Manages everything else fine? I've reset runelite plugins etc. Any ideas?

In Fact, after further checks, it freezes whenever it comes into any combat. I did the prep phase then turned on the bot, as soon as the range prayer flicks on to defend against first attacks, it just stops again?

cuppa.drink(java);
Hi - As soon as I attack any of the minions, bat, rat, spider - the bot stops with an error. Manages everything else fine? I've reset runelite plugins etc. Any ideas?

In Fact, after further checks, it freezes whenever it comes into any combat. I did the prep phase then turned on the bot, as soon as the range prayer flicks on to defend against first attacks, it just stops again?
Can you DM me a log (found in help > view logs)?

I'm not sure what'd cause this. Offhand it could be an incompatible plugin, or an issue with the account's keyboard shortcuts being unset or non-standard. But not sure.

Can you DM me a log (found in help > view logs)?

I'm not sure what'd cause this. Offhand it could be an incompatible plugin, or an issue with the account's keyboard shortcuts being unset or non-standard.

Thanks for the reply, OK mate - sent

Bot runs mostly great, just a couple small things I've noticed in the prep phase that can increase fail or leave early rate -
I've noticed sometimes at the end of the prep phase, it will fish a full inventory, drop a fish, and then use the teleport crystal essentially just missing out on one food.
Also sometimes towards the beginning of the prep when the inventory is full but there are fishing spots, it will drop the fish but then never return to get them and instead continuing to open new rooms to look for fish at the end of the prep even though there are 4-8 fish on the ground in the next room over.

cuppa.drink(java);
bot keeps crashing at random 15minute marks same with phosani bot, any solution?
I replied to your dm but I'll paste it here too

If the bot is stopping suddenly at exactly 15 minutes, i think thats usually a runemate "issue" where its unable to connect to runemate's server for 15 min and timing out.

Do you have a vpn/proxy on, or a restrictive firewall/network or something?

it sounds like this Resolved - Bot stops working after 15 minutes everytime?