Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet

cuppa.drink(java);
This is a great bot, Cuppa. Although, I have only completed 1 kill and 6 deaths, and this is completely my fault. I've read most of your suggestions, enabling GPU helped dramatically & increased my FPS from 10-11 to a consistent 20+, although it is at 50FPS before I start running the script. I am also on a 2020 MacBook Pro with the intel processor. I think the main completion problem comes from this, and I have nothing else running in the background and the mouse speed is at 3x. Do you have any suggestions that could possibly boost my fps? Also worth noting im on an Ironman without rigour/augury... 70 prayer/89 ranged/85 magic/92hps. Thanks for all you do to make this script possible.
Hey, I'm sorry the bot isn't performing great for you. But if you already tried most of the debugging, it's a bit hard to be sure what else to recommend. Runemate generally seems to have some performance inconsistencies running on mac. You could consider dual booting windows and see if it performs better on a windows partition (I actually bot on a mac computer as well, but I mainly bot on my windows partition). You also don't even need a windows license key if you don't mind the "Activate Windows" overlay.

Although of course that might not fix anything. If the bot is running around only 20fps+ with Runemate on, it might just be general PC lag which is a bit difficult to improve. Someone mentioned they turned off firevault and that fixed their issue, or turning off app nap, or any 3rd party antivirus, but those are just things I heard.

It will also be harder on an account with only 70 prayer/without CoX prayers. Though it should of course be performing better than it is.

You could consider running regular gauntlet too tbh (I have a separate bot for it priced lower) if you just want to get some gauntlet kills it will be more forgiving.

Hopefully any of that helps at all.

Hey, I'm sorry the bot isn't performing great for you. But if you already tried most of the debugging, it's a bit hard to be sure what else to recommend. Runemate generally seems to have some performance inconsistencies running on mac. You could consider dual booting windows and see if it performs better on a windows partition (I actually bot on a mac computer as well, but I mainly bot on my windows partition). You also don't even need a windows license key if you don't mind the "Activate Windows" overlay.

Although of course that might not fix anything. If the bot is running around only 20fps+ with Runemate on, it might just be general PC lag which is a bit difficult to improve. Someone mentioned they turned off firevault and that fixed their issue, or turning off app nap, or any 3rd party antivirus, but those are just things I heard.

It will also be harder on an account with only 70 prayer/without CoX prayers. Though it should of course be performing better than it is.

You could consider running regular gauntlet too tbh (I have a separate bot for it priced lower) if you just want to get some gauntlet kills it will be more forgiving.

Hopefully any of that helps at all.

Thanks for the reply! Thought I'd give you an update on how its been doing. So immediately following writing this message the bot made a solid 5 completions in a row, and I found that turning GPU off but increasing the mouse speed to 3x gave better consistency for this small sample. I have just hit a 25kc with 18 deaths. I've also regularly checked the death logs and almost all of them occurred with Hunleff having less than ~50hp and running out of food and pots. I think I'm going to start setting the potion count to 4 on the bot, since running out of prayer is causing me to run out of food within the last 30seconds of the fight.

If one suggestion I could make is that to activate of protect from melee prayer on quicker when encountering low-level enemies (if that's even possible or logical) when running through rooms, because many times I am taking the first hit from the wolves/scorpions when entering a new room before the prayer is activated, and this sometimes results in getting hit a ~16. Which several hits while gathering sometimes adds up to 50+ health, not sure if this is also a result of the FPS lag on my end.

As for for your dual-boot suggestion I will definitely give that a try. I initially tried using runemate on my main pc I use for gaming and development that has a linux/ubuntu partition, but I ran into some incompatibility issues when Runemate installation was throwing me errors about my Java runtime env being corrupted, not sure if this has something to do with the node.js/docker containers i'm running in the background, as I'm also still a senior finishing up my CS degree still trying to piece together everything I've learned lol.

Again, thanks for your response and the work you put in to make this script possible.
+ Got my first armour seed at 17kc :)

I don't know what you did in these recent updates, ol' son, but it's working as intended for me now! Thanks for all your hard work, Cuppa!! Sorry I harassed you for a week or two :p

Got my second armor seed with your bot on my 3rd KC of the night!

Last edited:
Cuppa, I thought i'd share something interesting that I found about the bots success rate so far on my lower level iron. I found that I am getting more consistent FPS, and consequently more consistent kills, by making the client size smaller. I haven't seen this mentioned yet, but I visibly see the FPS range increase with resizing my client on Macbook pro, if others are also having problems with low FPS on intel-processor Macbooks.

Hey Cuppa, I'd just like to make a suggestion to Mac users out there who may be struggling with this bot.

Make sure you have "Low Detail" in RuneLite activated. It gave me a solid 10-15 FPS boost and has made the bot much smoother.

As of now, the only feedback I can give is maybe increasing the timer for "last minute" supplying and cooking. Such as whenever 1:30 is all that remains, it will go teleport back to create whatever it can, and cook the fish. Such as giving up on that bowstring or orb if there's 1:30 remaining unless it's already fighting that Demi boss. Other than that, it has a very high success rate, but obviously, each CG run is different, and situations may not always be optimal.

Thank you again Cuppa!

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
Cuppa, something I noticed about the bot when it has 4 gyrm leaves to collect in the settings, the bot regularly leaves after the first loop, despite having more than the 9 items (fish, bark, wool, ore). I tried lowering this number to 5, and it still sometimes leaves immediately, or is it suppose to leave if it fails to find a weapon frame in the first loop?

Been using this script for a few days and at first I was dying probably 8 times per 30-40 runs and ever since this last update I’m dying a lot more this last update is making it so it rarely ever gets enough food. I don’t know what it’s doing wrong exactly to cause it to not get enough food I’m dying a lot more. I even trained my magic/range from 80 to 90 thinking it would help but I’m still dying a whole lot now

It’s commonly having barely any supplies for the boss with like a minute or less left on the timer. I think you should revert it honestly

cuppa.drink(java);
@Getgood2day I'm sorry the bot is performing worse for you, but it definitely isn't related to the update. The bot tracks average success rate for all botters, and the average success rate was exactly 84% for both 1.1.0 and 1.1.1. Also I haven't actually changed much functionally in 1.1.1, just additional options and minor stuff.

It’s commonly having barely any supplies for the boss with like a minute or less left on the timer.
It sounds like the primary issue is that it's running out of time now for you? It's kinda hard to tell exactly what's going on without more info, but I can send the general debugging below.

If the below doesn't seem to help, I'd kinda need more context on what seems to be making the bot so slow on your end (if it's delaying too long after certain actions or doing something very inefficiently etc)

There can be a few different reasons for a lower success rate, so you could try the debugging below:
- Disable most Runelite plugins, as many can interfere with the bot (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting). You may choose to keep some on like GPU/FPS/Worldhop/Loot.
- Keep DirectInput & Hopping Mouse on, and/or have Runemate's mouse speed set to 3x (in Runemate settings).
- Ensure reasonable FPS (30fps+), Ping (50ms-), and CPU/RAM usage aren't spiking too much. You may consider closing other programs.
- It's apparently possible for an Antivirus to throttle Runemate, so consider disabling it temporarily if you have a 3rd party one.
- It's always possible it's a temporary Runemate or bot issue and you can try again later.

I was using other programs when running this, I thought since my PC is pretty fast it wouldn't matter where as it might still matter regardless. I did enable a few runelite plugins since I was getting better results. I will try running it without running anything else and disable the two or three plugins I forgot to disable. I will update if it helps the time limit. I am fully capable of beating the boss if I am able to get enough food at the end. Ive done it plenty of times.

- I do have avast enabled but I have a 3090, ryzen 9 3900x, and 64gb of 3200 DDR4 I just dont see how it could affect it too much but I regardless I will try these suggestions

@Getgood2day I'm sorry the bot is performing worse for you, but it definitely isn't related to the update. The bot tracks average success rate for all botters, and the average success rate was exactly 84% for both 1.1.0 and 1.1.1. Also I haven't actually changed much functionally in 1.1.1, just additional options and minor stuff.

It sounds like the primary issue is that it's running out of time now for you? It's kinda hard to tell exactly what's going on without more info, but I can send the general debugging below.

If the below doesn't seem to help, I'd kinda need more context on what seems to be making the bot so slow on your end (if it's delaying too long after certain actions or doing something very inefficiently etc)

confirming that it is working better, I am getting full food in inventory with close to a minute left on good room set ups and 30 seconds or less on worse room set ups

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet with a new update entry:

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet v1.1.2 Released!

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet updated to v1.1.2.
- added a toggle for a "benchmark mode" (in the Progress Log section) that'll print extra efficiency logging data to the log. If the bot seems to be delaying longer than it should after some action, enable this for a few runs and send me the log
- (by popular request) bot will idle 10-20 seconds after getting an enhanced seed or pet, rather than re-entering instantly
- some other minor backend changes

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Hey!
Been using this script for a couple of days and I'm amazed how well it actually works, nicely done!
One thing that has been bugging me however is on the somewhat rare occations it does not manage to get enough food ready for the fight, it still goes in and tries to kill hunllef. Would it be possible to have it leave instead of wasting another 2-3 min on hunllef IF it only has less than (X) cooked food? :)

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet with a new update entry:

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet v1.1.3 Released!

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet updated to v1.1.3.
- fixed a bug where the bot would run much slower if Mouse Scrollwheel Camera Zoom was disabled in OSRS settings (basically the bot would have periodically tried to zoom out when it couldn't, wasting time)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey!
Been using this script for a couple of days and I'm amazed how well it actually works, nicely done!
One thing that has been bugging me however is on the somewhat rare occations it does not manage to get enough food ready for the fight, it still goes in and tries to kill hunllef. Would it be possible to have it leave instead of wasting another 2-3 min on hunllef IF it only has less than (X) cooked food? :)
Yes sir, this has been on my to-do list for a while tbh, it's just hard to decide on an exact threshold. But will try to add it soon

Awesome bot, but perhaps you have any ideas what is causing issues on my side? I have no issues in Hunlef fight if it actually manages to cook food. Currently I have less than 40% success rate as it doesnt collect enough food and doesnt have enough time left to cook. It looks like it might be caised due to the bot sitting for a good 3 sec once a node is light and in the end when it is looking for food, it actually lights another node even after if found fishing spots. After lighting the node it goes back but it’s a waste of time.

Awesome bot, but perhaps you have any ideas what is causing issues on my side? I have no issues in Hunlef fight if it actually manages to cook food. Currently I have less than 40% success rate as it doesnt collect enough food and doesnt have enough time left to cook. It looks like it might be caised due to the bot sitting for a good 3 sec once a node is light and in the end when it is looking for food, it actually lights another node even after if found fishing spots. After lighting the node it goes back but it’s a waste of time.
Got the kc to 69% success rate by updating the mouse to 3.0 instead of default. With my stats I would say this is better than enough :)

Got the kc to 69% success rate by updating the mouse to 3.0 instead of default. With my stats I would say this is better than enough :)
Lighting a new node after finding fishing spots instead of going to them is still a slight issue though

Also just saw it running away after lighting the node with fishing spots and not returning. These issues only happen in the last phase when searching for fishing spots

cuppa.drink(java);
Oh nice, might be best to have the user decide the threshold by adding it as an option, maybe something like the "Aim to collect X potions", if possible?
Yeah I plan to make food amount target an option soon, probably in the next update

it actually lights another node even after if found fishing spots
Also just saw it running away after lighting the node with fishing spots and not returning. These issues only happen in the last phase when searching for fishing spots
So to clarify does this happen every time/often? Or just randomly? Any thoughts on how I might reproduce it? As people have mentioned this periodically but I've never seen it happen tbh.

Also are you saying it just entirely ignores the fishing spot in these cases or goes back and fishes after lighting another node..?

If you notice this specially happening, you can dm me a log (help > view logs) as well as a rough timestamp it happens, it may give some info.

Sure, I’ll get timestamps tomorrow. From what I’ve seen it happens all the time when it is only searching for fish in the end but if it sees fishing spots while searching for anything else, it will fish with no problem. Sometimes it goes back to the node with fishing spots but sometimes it ignores alltogether.

I think you should see the same issue if you monitor bot toward the end when it has collected everything else but is searching for fish.

I just got the trial since I'm new to all this. I noticed the bot ran into a room with 2 unicorns, next step was to kill unicorn but it took time to kill both and only looted 1 of the drops and ran