Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet with a new update entry:

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet v1.2.0 Released!

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet updated to v1.2.0.
- bot will now teleport to that start room & complete prep if low on time (will cook whatever food it has, make whatever weapons & armor etc)
- fixed a very weird bug where the bot would sometimes ignore resources (like the fishing spot) or skip rooms some of the time
- paddlefish goal amount is now an editable option
- updated UI to show completions/deaths/leaves in a per hour format as well
- when the bot has a full inv & is collecting a resource (say 3 ores) it'll drop all the needed fish rather than 1 at a time
- fixed one edge case that can cause the bot to get stuck with `Didn't find next step.`
- fixed an edge case where the bot could leave if it has a full inventory of resources but no weapon frame in the first few rooms
- bot will now only collect the select amount of grym leafs (rather than collecting the amount of potions; the distinction being that previously the bot could get stuck trying to collect another leaf if it finished a potion right before finishing prep)
- a number of miscellanious other reliability tweaks

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Updating my last review from release.

Bot is much better after fixing certain issues.

I think mouse speed at 3x is a must. At least for me.

I run this on the vanilla client and almost never die now.

I'm averaging 5 runs per hour. Maybe 5.5? I don't do CG so not sure how efficient that is.

Overall pretty solid, it now prioritizes eating during tornados which was a huge hold back on release. Could have just been on my end tho.

Bot status was "returning to main room, turning off prayer" or something similar, but it was just standing still flicking melee protect on/off every few seconds. Not a huge deal, I babysit it anyway and just turned it off. I'll get logs if it happens again.

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet with a new update entry:

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet v1.2.1 Released!

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet updated to v1.2.1.
- bot will now properly calculate & collect the number of fish selected (unless it runs out of time)
- checking for Youngllef/Enhanced seed drops won't trigger when a clan member gets them (lol)
- add banner prompting botter to use fixed screen mode
- waits at least 1 full tick after opening room/killing NPC before moving to next room (so we don't accidentally ignore drops)
- (I think) fixed an issue where the bot could get stuck enabling/disabling prayer if it gets hit by an NPC on the very edge of the start room
- if we have an empty vial & pass a grym root, the bot will take it even if we already colected "enough" Grym leafs (because we might as well)
- now properly tracks the amount of leafs collected

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been asked already but since its difficult to search threads, but is there an option for T2 prep? Maybe not since it takes forever for prep so maybe not worth it D:

cuppa.drink(java);
Sorry if this has been asked already but since its difficult to search threads, but is there an option for T2 prep? Maybe not since it takes forever for prep so maybe not worth it D:
Hey :) So this is something I'd like to add eventually, it's just a bit lower on the feature list because (kinda like you mentioned), lower level accounts will probably be kinda pressed for time; And higher level accounts don't usually need the T2 tbh.

But it is still on my radar

Only issue i'm seeing with the bot currently is that fact that when it first goes into the gauntlet room and tries to click the corrupted guantlet entrace, it actually does it too quick and causes problems.

Outside the gauntlet > enters the gauntlet room > clicks on the enter portal too quickly while still loading into the room (blue screen) > get stuck.

Also seems to just afk for me when the gauntlet is actually completed. I've just been manually opening the chest > depositing > going back in > bot find itself and continues the run

Edit: The bot gets stuck @ "The Hunllef's health appears to be 0." after the kill. Which is why it isn't continuing after a run.

Last edited:
Hey :) So this is something I'd like to add eventually, it's just a bit lower on the feature list because (kinda like you mentioned), lower level accounts will probably be kinda pressed for time; And higher level accounts don't usually need the T2 tbh.

But it is still on my radar

Thanks for replying! Nice to see it might be on the agenda. One thing I did notice was that it doesn't pickup/use teleport seeds at all. If you do decide to do tier 2, i recommend the fluffeh build which is pretty straight forward algorithmically.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Great job otherwise!

cuppa.drink(java);
Only issue i'm seeing with the bot currently is that fact that when it first goes into the gauntlet room and tries to click the corrupted guantlet entrace, it actually does it too quick and causes problems.

Outside the gauntlet > enters the gauntlet room > clicks on the enter portal too quickly while still loading into the room (blue screen) > get stuck.

Also seems to just afk for me when the gauntlet is actually completed. I've just been manually opening the chest > depositing > going back in > bot find itself and continues the run

Edit: The bot gets stuck @ "The Hunllef's health appears to be 0." after the kill. Which is why it isn't continuing after a run.
Honestly these seem like very odd issues I've never heard before, which is why I'm not exactly sure what to recommend.

Is this still happening?

My best guess would be maybe some obscure plugin is causing the issue? You could try saving your current plugins into a runelite profile, turn them all off & bot again? Feel free to test using the lite version so it doesn't charge you while it's giving issues

Hey, ive been using this a lot. Sometimes its very good, but other times, on hun, im running into tornadoes and getting trampled on 5 runs in a row. Whats the best settings for the bot? I dont have DI on as i dont like the idea of it for bans.

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey, ive been using this a lot. Sometimes its very good, but other times, on hun, im running into tornadoes and getting trampled on 5 runs in a row. Whats the best settings for the bot? I dont have DI on as i dont like the idea of it for bans.
DI is honestly the single largest setting improvement for reliability, followed by Hopping Mouse. The rest basically default settings is recommended.

I do understand your concern about DI, it does seem sketchy to me as well. But that being said, bans have been extremely low in general on runemate lately (they do still happen, just less apparently) and for what it's worth we haven't noticed any specific uptick in bans from DI. Personally I've been botting CG since january on one account; The past couple months I've done 8+ hours a night of CG with Direct Input on & am currently around 2600 CG KC.

Which again, I can't guarantee anything and I do understand your concern, and I don't want to give you bad advice and see you get banned. But just to give you some background info.

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
@CuppaJava is it possible to run with only magic/range? I have a maxed tank with augury rigour, wondering if I'd be able to use this, or does it require melee?
By default the bot prioritizes magic & ranged :) The bot only really uses melee for killing the first few small monsters.