Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava submitted a new resource:

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet - Diamonds are a bot's best friend.

Note: This bot is specifically for the Corrupted Gauntlet. For the Regular Gauntlet, check out Cuppa Gauntlet

LcvYBKK.png

Automatically completes the Corrupted Gauntlet, or the Regular Gauntlet.

Requirements:
  • Song of the Elves completed
  • Reasonably high combat stats
  • higher stats required for...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
"Died fighting hun (3%) no food" its done this 3 times, but theres room in the inv for more food before it fights if it got 1 more food i would kill it every time without fail and theirs always at least 4 inventory spaces free before the fight. but overall very good bot and still does get kills (im playing corrupted gauntlet btw)

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa Gauntlet [BETA SALE] with a new update entry:

Cuppa Gauntlet [BETA SALE] v0.0.2 Released!

Cuppa Gauntlet [BETA SALE] updated to v0.0.2.

Read the rest of this update entry...

but overall very good bot and still does get kills (im playing corrupted gauntlet btw)
<3 I'm just glad it's getting any corrupt kills atm :)

"Died fighting hun (3%) no food" its done this 3 times, but theres room in the inv for more food before it fights if it got 1 more food i would kill it every time without fail and theirs always at least 4 inventory spaces free before the fight.
But more to the point, yeah I'd like to make the bot adapt and go searching for more food if it has empty slots & still has time before the boss fight. For the time being you can raise the number of "leave early if we have less than X resources" from 9 to 12 or 11, as then it'll leave if it doesn't get much resources on the first loop.

cuppa.drink(java);

Cuppa Gauntlet [BETA SALE] v0.0.3 Released!

Cuppa Gauntlet [BETA SALE] updated to v0.0.3.
- optimized the tile finding algorithm a good amount (when running from tornados, it should now take roughly a quarter-to-half the processing time to find a tile (still probably room for improvement here)
- lengthened the cycle delay when in the hunllef room and not much is happening (to reduce CPU usage slightly in general in the hunllef room)
- got rid of the augury/rigour/piety/chivalry settings (the bot detects if the prayers are unlocked automatically now)
- minor other improvements

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
I'm almost at the point where I can do the gauntlet. I'll bang out the quest tomorrow and see how well the bot does with base 80 stats.

whatever u pushed with latest update bugged it, its dying as soon as it enters it doesnt pray range at start and dies cause its praying incorrectly

cuppa.drink(java);
whatever u pushed with latest update bugged it, its dying as soon as it enters it doesnt pray range at start and dies cause its praying incorrectly
^second this. Not changing to ranged pray
Hey, this is actually a Runemate bug outside my control unforunately, not in my code. The last Runemate update made it so the bot couldn't detect clicks (which it uses to verify actions). This has been fixed. BUT there is a secondary Runemate bug where the bot is not able to detect projectiles, which has not been fixed yet, which (in a roundabout way) is causing the bot not to pray.

Should be fixed with a runemate update sometime tomorrow.

Best place to keep up with this type of stuff is on my discord's announcement channel btw: Join the CuppaJava Bots Discord Server!

cuppa.drink(java);

Cuppa Gauntlet [BETA SALE] v0.0.7 Released!

Cuppa Gauntlet [BETA SALE] updated to v0.0.7.
- better at clicking a tile behind the hunllef (so the Camera plugin isn't necessary, as it apparently breaks some stuff)
- fill vials at the pump (as filling at the fishing spot was inconsistent)
- bot will turn off defensive prayers if out of potions
- bot should detect shards better (and reduce the amount of time it just randomly skips them)
- bot will drop extra shards before entering the boss room
- added commas to the bot profit counter, because it's hard to read the massive profits without them
- fixed a rare crash

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);

Cuppa Gauntlet [BETA SALE] v0.0.8 Released!

Cuppa Gauntlet [BETA SALE] updated to v0.0.8.
- improved the danger tile logic so it won't re-click as often when on a dangerous tile
- improved the bot's understanding of where it's currently tile target is
- added "theoretical" gp/h; The wiki value of a KC x your KC/h (so you know how much you'd profit if you ran the bot forever with average luck)
- fixed bug where the bot was sometimes (briefly) getting stuck looping making vials
- fixed the commas on the profit tracker (lol)

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);

Cuppa Gauntlet [BETA SALE] v0.0.10 Released!

Cuppa Gauntlet [BETA SALE] updated to v0.0.10.
- fixed the above bug related to vials
- optimized Hunllef tile targetting logic EVEN MORE (~80 to 40ms average on my PC)
- when there's no tornados, the bot will now pick the closest safe tile (not a weird choice of 2 tiles away for no reason)
- better handled a rare situation where we somehow had too many grym leafs
- bot now correctly prays Ranged when teleported in (when out of time)

Last edited:
fixed a bug causing the bot to sometimes directly target a danger tile (lol)

Oooh nice, didn't want to nit pick because the bot is fantastic but I have noticed I've died a few times doing CD due to the bot randomly clicking on the danger tiles, not often though

cuppa.drink(java);
Oooh nice, didn't want to nit pick because the bot is fantastic but I have noticed I've died a few times doing CD due to the bot randomly clicking on the danger tiles, not often though
Yeah I've noticed this issue on and off today. It should be fixed either in the last update or in the pending update (likely released tonight or tomorrow)