Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet [BETA SALE] with a new update entry:

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet [BETA SALE] v0.2.4 Released!

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet [BETA SALE] updated to v0.2.4.
- slightly improved speed at picking up items from different stacks
- lowered the amount of small monsters it kills in the first rotation (should be slightly quicker prep)
- adjusted the tile weightings so the bot is alright with walking closer (for tighter turns)
- made the bot eat slightly less when there's no tornados, and slightly more when there is tornados

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet [BETA SALE] v0.3.1 Released!

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet [BETA SALE] updated to v0.3.1.
Cuppa Gauntlet & Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet v0.3.0 and v0.3.1
- added (optional!) Direct Input; Direct Input is an experimental Runemate feature that allows the bot to perform certain actions without needing to move the mouse; This can make the Hunllef fight more responsive, though you can turn it off in RUNEMATE'S SETTINGS (the gear icon) if you don't want to use it
- made the amount of potions/grym leafs to collect a customizable option
- made steel skin an optional toggle (only relevant if you don't have augury/rigour)
- improved the accuracy of how many shards need to be collected (to collect less extra shards)
- optimized the code more, so it does certain checks less often, and will iterate slightly faster (most noticable when picking up items, but shaves ~50-100ms of processing off every bot cycle)
- fixed an issue causing the bot to sometimes mistakenly fight demi-bosses/hunllef with the sceptre
- fixed a time waste that arose from scouting certain rooms

Hey Cuppa! Loving your bots. This one is insanely impressive! Just wondering what's new in 0.3.0?
0.3.0 actually had a bug that was causing some crashes but it should be fixed now. Adding the update log to the post now :)

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
Can't get it to work without hopping mouse or Direct Input.
It gets smashed by the tornadoes whilst trying to attack mid run. Might be worth considering only avoiding tornadoes and not attacking during this phase?

Couple of other notes:
1. Could we set the number of paddlefish to aim for as a variable rather than being hard set at 16?
2. The bot only goes for basic armour, and will not gather more armour pieces even if it comes across them whilst gathering other needed supplies.

Amazing bot but fails 90%+ with 130 ping and 50 fps for CG. Oddly enough it fails before the actual Hunllef fight as it runs out of time preparing supplies. With a little bit of baby sitting I am able to get it to complete. It does the Corrupted Hunllef perfectly.. just the gathering supplies it almost always runs out of time before all food has been cooked etc. Regular gauntlet it completes for me 100% of the time. Stats almost maxed.. all 95+.

Amazing bot but fails 90%+ with 130 ping and 50 fps for CG. Oddly enough it fails before the actual Hunllef fight as it runs out of time preparing supplies. With a little bit of baby sitting I am able to get it to complete. It does the Corrupted Hunllef perfectly.. just the gathering supplies it almost always runs out of time before all food has been cooked etc. Regular gauntlet it completes for me 100% of the time. Stats almost maxed.. all 95+.
Think this is a bug on the recent patch, happens to me too wasn't happening last patch.

Getting hit a lot because the bot prioritises hitting hunllef over dodging lightning a lot of the time :) just to let you know although it does get kills that is the reason it dies a lot of the time. Another thing is the pathing, it decides to run straight over danger tiles rather than around them which leads to a lot of damage.

cuppa.drink(java);
Getting hit a lot because the bot prioritises hitting hunllef over dodging lightning a lot of the time :) just to let you know although it does get kills that is the reason it dies a lot of the time. Another thing is the pathing, it decides to run straight over danger tiles rather than around them which leads to a lot of damage.
Hi I just replied to your review as well; Honestly both these issues (pathing over danger tiles and getting hit by tornados) sound like they'd be caused by lag, either pc lag (the bot does a lot of calculations and can be a bit slow) or mouse lag (you can try turning up your mouse speed in runemate settings and/or have DirectInput/Mouse Hopping enabled

I'll keep working on optimizations though of course

Think this is a bug on the recent patch, happens to me too wasn't happening last patch.
That's very odd, prep should be quite consistent this update, is is for almost everyone.

My guess would be a plugin incompatibility tbh. If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, please try disabling ALL plugins, as many can interfere with the bot behavior in unknown ways (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting).

I will keep working on the bot though, if that's not the issue.

Can't get it to work without hopping mouse or Direct Input.
It gets smashed by the tornadoes whilst trying to attack mid run. Might be worth considering only avoiding tornadoes and not attacking during this phase?
This would be a lag or mouse movement delay issue, which is why hopping/DI mouse helps. You can crank the mouse speed to max if you prefer in runemate settings? Might be enough. For what it's worth, I've been using hopping mouse for ~200 hours and DI for 100 hours personally.

The bot needs to attack mid run or it won't get enough DPS before running out of food tbh

1. Could we set the number of paddlefish to aim for as a variable rather than being hard set at 16?
2. The bot only goes for basic armour, and will not gather more armour pieces even if it comes across them whilst gathering other needed supplies.
1. It's not actually aiming for 16; You probably saw that under Goal items for current run? It actually aims for 27 minus potion amount. It's just that "Goal items" won't display a number higher than empty inv slots. Which is a bit confusing
2. I'd like to add T2 as an option eventually, it's just that the timing will be really tight on it for CG anyway. Prep time is already tight with t1 tbh

how is my character changing prayers without even going to pray tab? isn't that sus? lol

Apologies if this is a dumb question. I'm no expert.

Edit - just realised this is the direct input setting. have disabled. No need to reply!!

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet [BETA SALE] v0.3.4 Released!

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet [BETA SALE] updated to v0.3.4.
- modified the outer route to cut corners & save time
- if the bot is in the lobby & any prayers are on, it'll turn them off
- if the account is a UIM, the bot will stop when the inventory is full
- improved failsafe for avoiding fighting in the outer loop with only a sceptre

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Hey @JimmyBoiii95. I'm sorry the bot didn't work properly for you, but the bot definitely works. I'm more than willing to help you (and everyone else) debug, because lots of people are having 80-90%+ winrates on CG. Also I haven't experienced pretty much any issues you mentioned (actually 1 of them should not be happening as of the last update, the others I've never even heard reported lol).

For reference, here's the log I woke up to this morning (my account is currently around 65 att/75 str/80 def/92 range/90 mage/77pray/with rigour & augury). Which is pretty medium level for gauntlet.
RkzHH7B.png

- Takes far too long between actions, for any player who has done CG, the time can be very tight if you are not getting lucky with the T3 boss spawns. It is too lax after doing anything.. kills an enemy, stops for 3-5 seconds, salvages an ore/bark/linium, stops for 3-5 seconds.
There is a short delay depending on your PC speed (mostly just calculating what to do next or moving the mouse) but it should be closer to a second tops, or less. I don't know what's happening here for you.

- It doesn't pick up items sometimes? it killed around 4 mid-tier enemies and just left all of the loot on the floor, thanks for training my stats but just play the minigame?
I have seen it do this for maybe 1 npc in a run, but never 4...

- Terrible resource management, the script bot fished 12-16 paddlefish, dropped them in the start area. obtained 3x ore, 3x linium, 3x bark, 3x grym leaf and then ran to the start area and dropped everything again. made a staff and then went out again and fished more then went on the hunt for the T3 weapons. during this entire escapade lost around 1:00-1:30 and ended up entering hunleff with 9ish raw food, a level 2 staff, 3 egniol. didnt even damage hunleff.
This definitely shouldn't be possible. I mean there was a bug causing this to rarely happen once in a while (once a run tops) but that should be fixed before you joined RM...

Though I know the above isn't helpful at all. In essence it sounds like Runemate is just not working properly on your end. Possible ideas to fix:
  • I'm 95% sure what you're experiencing is bugs with incompatible plugins on runelite. If you are on Runelite, please try disabling ALL plugins, as a lot of them break bot behavior. You can make a separate profile with all plugins off, so you can play on your regular profile when not botting. I've requested client devs to make it default to have plugins off because it's known to break so many things. (You can keep gpt/worldhop/fps/loot plugins on if you want).
  • Make sure your FPS and ping are reasonable. Any FPS 30+ and ping like 50ms or less should be fine.
  • Make sure you cpu usage/ram isn't spiking too much as that can slow the bot down a lot
  • If you're on vanilla client, try runelite with most/all plugins off
  • It could be mouse speed. I recommend leaving directinput and hopping mouse on in the bot/RM settings, but also you might have success by cranking up mouse speed in runemate settings to 3x (I always have it at 3x)
  • there's a couple other things that could be causing these issues but those are less common so i can mention them later if needed
Feel free to DM me (or just reply) if the above doesn't help.

PS also feel free to use either the regular or corrupt gauntlet lite versions, both have 3 hours free per week.

(Account that has 99 range/99 magic/99 strength/99HP)

I wouldn't risk my Ironman on a beta script, just in case it got caught i wanted to test this bot to see if it actually worked.

I'm sorry but this bot just doesn't cut the mustard, i will give it the benefit of the doubt as it is only a beta script, but it isnt worth the $0.16/h price mark for this standard, here's why:

- Takes far too long between actions, for any player who has done CG, the time can be very tight if you are not getting lucky with the T3 boss spawns. It is too lax after doing anything.. kills an enemy, stops for 3-5 seconds, salvages an ore/bark/linium, stops for 3-5 seconds.

- It doesn't pick up items sometimes? it killed around 4 mid-tier enemies and just left all of the loot on the floor, thanks for training my stats but just play the minigame?

- Terrible resource management, the script fished 12-16 paddlefish, dropped them in the start area. obtained 3x ore, 3x linium, 3x bark, 3x grym leaf and then ran to the start area and dropped everything again. made a staff and then went out again and fished more then went on the hunt for the T3 weapons. during this entire escapade lost around 1:00-1:30 and ended up entering hunleff with 9ish raw food, a level 2 staff, 3 egniol. didnt even damage hunleff.

I again, gave the bot the benefit of the doubt, the run was fairly unlucky in finding the required items but i watched the bot for an hour'ish. It did not once get a T3 weapon, it didnt even bring a single cooked food to any fight nor did it ever bring any form of armour into the fight and as a result planked without damaging hunleff for more than 50 health.

Don't waste your time on this if you're doing CG, i did not try the normal gauntlet, as the timer is more generous i would assume the script's dilly-dallying wouldn't affect the setup that much but it is nowhere near a good standard (YET) for CG.

only signed up to RuneMate for this bot, utterly dissappointed...

Who wants my $ credits? ill give you them for OS gold

My progress report from a couple of days ago on a high level but not maxed account, some of the deaths were caused by my internet dropping momentarily during the fight annoyingly :eek: Just posting to show the bot is absolutely fantastic and it might not be the bot's fault 100% that you're having issues
image.png

For some reason, corrupted just won't seem to work for me. Tried disabling all plug ins, playing on a new M1 MacBook and game runs butter smooth. Fiber internet. 92 Range, 94 Mage, 94 Def, 97 Str, and 99 Att.

It'll either do something funky like click too late and get hit by tornados, or running over the bad tiles and taking damage. I just tried it again today since I've seen all the updates, but it glitched out and stood on the danger tiles halfway through the fight, then next run, half way through supplies it stood still and wouldn't do anything else.

Not sure, I'll keep giving it attempts over the next month or so and see if I can get it.

Regular gauntlet is perfect.

Edit: I tried it one more time with direct input.

Holy shit, had about 8 pieces of food to spare. Honestly is scary how good that is. Might hold back on using it though until it's out a bit longer, just looks way too powerful. Lol.

Thank you!

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
i completely retract my statement. These issues occurred for me as listed above but once i had removed all plugins, it got a kill first attempt.

my massive apologies
No worries man, I appreciate the follow up message <3

@n54335 hmm, it's really hard to say. Those stats should be fine & without plugins it should be good. It sounds like it's just processing slow (though I recognize it shouldn't be on a new macbook), can you try searching the logs for "Took longer than 1 tick to calculate tile"? If you see that a few times, it's probably the cause. Which would be that it's just calculating tiles too slow. I do want to optimize it more if possible, but on my (alright-specs) PC it takes 50-400ms, a tick being 600ms.

M1 MacBook
I do know Runemate generally *had* some issues running on M1 Macs, so that might be a cause for issue here, but I don't know if they were improved or if much can be done if that's the issue.

My only other advice I can think of is try with everything else off, and try with Runemate (or Runelite, or both?) in the foreground as I think Mac's app nap can do weird resource reduction to things in the background?