Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet

This bot is phenomenal. The movement through the gauntlet is great. The boss fight is the only problematic component of this bot as it frequently takes unnecessary damage or may die regardless of stats. The primary weaknesses that I witnessed:

1) When the tornados spawn, the bot is slow to react and may take up to 3 stacks of damage from a tornado that spawns nearby before attempting to move. This may be due to combos in prayer swaps, eating food, or prayer toggling.
2) While navigating the tornados, the bot paths poorly with respect to the changing floor and may result in 3 stacks of damage from the floor. There are occasions where the bot finishes the tornado sequence only to run over the floor to the opposite side of the room. The pathing is not ideal when the boss becomes chaotic.
3) Generally, the bot is very slow to think during the boss and takes damage as a result. I'm not sure if the root cause is due to previous actions waiting to complete or if the bot did not detect the change of state of the boss fight. It's a really complicated problem to try to articulate but once you see the bot fight the boss you understand the weaknesses.

With that being said, the only other weakness is a lack of human-like settings. With the gauntlet, large drops are announced locally and other players tend to notice when you get a seed or a pet. A human wouldn't immediately jump into another gauntlet run; they would most likely bank and break. If there were options to tell the bot to take a break after getting a large drop, it would improve the human-like behavior.

Then again, I don't know what I'm talking about here. I'm simply running the bot and printing gauntlet KC (and sometimes corrupted KC on 95+ base).

5 Attempts doing CG 5 deaths, bot just seems to panic and run into lightning/orange tiles towards end of fight also is slow at switching prayers and gets hit a lot of the time

1 kill 7 deaths at CG. 99 atk/str/def/ranged/mage and 75 prayer got rigour and augury.
5 out of the 7 deaths it didn't even have time to cook the food and once it died with 12+ food just sitting there.

cuppa.drink(java);
1) When the tornados spawn, the bot is slow to react and may take up to 3 stacks of damage from a tornado that spawns nearby before attempting to move. This may be due to combos in prayer swaps, eating food, or prayer toggling.
2) While navigating the tornados, the bot paths poorly with respect to the changing floor and may result in 3 stacks of damage from the floor. There are occasions where the bot finishes the tornado sequence only to run over the floor to the opposite side of the room. The pathing is not ideal when the boss becomes chaotic.
3) Generally, the bot is very slow to think during the boss and takes damage as a result. I'm not sure if the root cause is due to previous actions waiting to complete or if the bot did not detect the change of state of the boss fight. It's a really complicated problem to try to articulate but once you see the bot fight the boss you understand the weaknesses.
a lot of boss fight stuff will be improved in the upcoming update

With that being said, the only other weakness is a lack of human-like settings. With the gauntlet, large drops are announced locally and other players tend to notice when you get a seed or a pet. A human wouldn't immediately jump into another gauntlet run; they would most likely bank and break. If there were options to tell the bot to take a break after getting a large drop, it would improve the human-like behavior.
will take these into consideration in future updates; i do agree

New 5 Attempts doing CG 5 deaths, bot just seems to panic and run into lightning/orange tiles towards end of fight also is slow at switching prayers and gets hit a lot of the time
New 1 kill 7 deaths at CG. 99 atk/str/def/ranged/mage and 75 prayer got rigour and augury.
will be improved soon hopefully

5 out of the 7 deaths it didn't even have time to cook the food and once it died with 12+ food just sitting there.
prep improvements won't be in the next update, but should be later this week or weekend

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet [BETA SALE] with a new update entry:

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet [BETA SALE] v0.1.1 Released!

Cuppa Gauntlet & Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet [Beta] v0.1.0:
- Split Gauntlet & CorruptedGauntlet into two separate bots. Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet can do either (for convenience if you want to do a mix), but Cuppa Gauntlet can only do regular gauntlet. This split is because the final price(s) for the bots will be different, though the difference is small now.
- Drastically reworked & improved the Hunllef tile calculation logic. Now much more accurately calculates the "best" tile to run to (to avoid dangerous tiles & tornados), and avoids recalculating it more than it needs to. Essentially, makes much more decisive movements during the Hunllef fight.
- Updated the calculation of how far we are from tornados, so it has a better understanding of how close they are.
- Tweaked the value to eat at slightly in the Hunllef fight, so it won't be taking quite such large risks.
- Tweaks to how much the bot wants to avoid tornados.
- If the bot encounters a Corrupted/Cystalline spike, it'll now pick up & grind it rather than ignoring it.
- Pretty drastically improved item pick up speed, when picking up large stacks.
- Faster tab switching, for inventory & prayer.
- Cleaned up a lot of unneeded code, improving efficiency in general.
- Probably other stuff, I don't remember everything.

Cuppa Gauntlet & Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet [Beta] v0.1.1:
- Just fixed an issue causing tabs to not open properly for some botters.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
The new version of the bot shows many great improvements during the boss fight. Some notable points I saw today:
- Tornados that spawn nearby never do damage (small sample size) whereas on previous versions close tornados would do up to 3 stacks of damage before the bot moves.
- Tile navigation is greatly improved but there are still bugs. The most prominent bug I saw was when the tiles changed color the bot would move 1 tile into damage, take 3 stacks of damage, and then move 1 tile back to the correct position. Example: tile pattern changes, bot moves correctly, tile color changes, bot moves 1 tile onto a colored tile (taking damage), bot takes 3 stacks of damage, bot moves 1 tile onto the original tile it navigated to.
- The bot is extremely aggressive while avoiding tornados. There are instances where the bot attacks while the tornados are too close resulting in 1 stack of damage for each tornado. This is detrimental in situations where multiple tornados are stacked and often results in death if there are 3 tornados stacked. It seems like the bot does not properly calculate the distance of the tornados and attacks too soon. This is also the only reason the bot died on my small sample size.
- The bot is incredibly quick with its mechanics and efficiently weaves attacks between multiple actions. I have seen the bot in situations where multiple tornados spawn, the tile pattern changes, and a prayer swap is required perform perfectly while also weaving attacks. It might be a little too perfect, perhaps not weaving attacks in these complex situations will improve the humanlike element. Suffering from success I suppose
- Pre-boss navigation is phenomenal but still has bugs. There are cases where the bot's next action will be "Stepping through initial route to our <dir>" and it stands idle because it cannot path. This may be a resolution/camera problem on my side. This is on vanilla OSRS, not runelite.

Works much better now after the new update.
It is still to slow to complete the preparation if you get a bad layout. It keeps killing all medium sizes monsters (Wolf, Unicorn, Scorpion) even when it got all shards. Sometimes it just ends up with 400-500 shards, because it killed all medium sizes monsters. Make it stop killing them when it got enough shards.
The bot is also dropping food random location, instead of dropping it at stove/singing bowl.

Without repeating what other people said (apologies if this is mentioned before as well, i didn't read all comments).

I've noticed that when finishing a run, in both successful and unsuccessful runs (i believe), the bot tries to immediately start another run. Without looting the chest. I think this might be a bansensitivtiy if this happens constant and consistently.

Overall, the new improvements, like other said are superb! Love your work!

cuppa.drink(java);

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet [BETA SALE] v0.2.0 Released!

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet [BETA SALE] updated to v0.2.0.
- completely rewrote the prayer handling system (means no more running around during prep with Protect From Missiles on like a dummy)
- added food eaten during boss fight to the death log (so we know how much food the bot entered the fight with)
- fixed a bug causing the bot to rarely walk directly onto a dangerous tile
- fixed a bug causing crashes for some botters (hopefully)
- waits until we have more shards before grinding all of it (to waste less time)

Last edited:
Bot has gotten worse in prep with new update and now stands infront of doors when opening rather than at the side and gets hit by demi's when opening doors? 0.1 worked fine seems 0.2 is worse, also stands still waiting for timer to go down to start hunllef fight rather than just walking in.

Bot has gotten worse in prep with new update and now stands infront of doors when opening rather than at the side and gets hit by demi's when opening doors? 0.1 worked fine seems 0.2 is worse, also stands still waiting for timer to go down to start hunllef fight rather than just walking in.
same for me, price doubled, completion rate halved with the 2.0 update.

cuppa.drink(java);
- Tile navigation is greatly improved but there are still bugs. The most prominent bug I saw was when the tiles changed color the bot would move 1 tile into damage, take 3 stacks of damage, and then move 1 tile back to the correct position. Example: tile pattern changes, bot moves correctly, tile color changes, bot moves 1 tile onto a colored tile (taking damage), bot takes 3 stacks of damage, bot moves 1 tile onto the original tile it navigated to.
This should be improved as of today. Still seems to happen rarely, looking into remaining causes

- The bot is extremely aggressive while avoiding tornados. There are instances where the bot attacks while the tornados are too close resulting in 1 stack of damage for each tornado. This is detrimental in situations where multiple tornados are stacked and often results in death if there are 3 tornados stacked. It seems like the bot does not properly calculate the distance of the tornados and attacks too soon. This is also the only reason the bot died on my small sample size.
tbh i might have to make it an option for how far it needs to be from tornados to attack. tornados never hit me when 2 away, but if your pc/fps/ping lags at all it can get hit. or even mouse speed can impact it

- Pre-boss navigation is phenomenal but still has bugs. There are cases where the bot's next action will be "Stepping through initial route to our <dir>" and it stands idle because it cannot path. This may be a resolution/camera problem on my side. This is on vanilla OSRS, not runelite.
a few people have reported this, not sure the cause... still looking into it

It is still to slow to complete the preparation if you get a bad layout. It keeps killing all medium sizes monsters (Wolf, Unicorn, Scorpion) even when it got all shards. Sometimes it just ends up with 400-500 shards, because it killed all medium sizes monsters. Make it stop killing them when it got enough shards.
it really shouldnt be killing this many med monsters... are shards still showing in the required items list in the prog log the whole time?

The bot is also dropping food random location, instead of dropping it at stove/singing bowl.
gonna try to improve this soon

I've noticed that when finishing a run, in both successful and unsuccessful runs (i believe), the bot tries to immediately start another run. Without looting the chest. I think this might be a bansensitivtiy if this happens constant and consistently.
every time? ive never seen this but ill take a look at what i can do to prevent it

Keeps turning Shift drop on and off, then bot randomly stops.
this is a temp runemate bug that can happen after game updates, can be fixed by restarting osrs & rm

bot only runs 5 attempts and then force logs itself
i genuinely dont know what you mean, i'm sorry

now stands infront of doors when opening rather than at the side and gets hit by demi's when opening doors?
it's always done this some of the time randomly. i didn't change the logic for lighting nodes (yet, but i plan to improve this)

also stands still waiting for timer to go down to start hunllef fight rather than just walking in.
it's not waiting for the timer to go down, it only waits for the boss to move if it's right next to the door which it's always done, that hasn't changed. unless you're seeing some bug in which case lemme know more info please.

0.1 worked fine seems 0.2 is worse
the only major thing changed in 0.2.0 is an overhaul to the prep prayer system, meaning the bot won't be running around with protect from mage all the time after fighting a dragon. i'm not sure why it's working worse for you; these issues you mentioned have always existed and will be fixed as soon as i can.

i'm sorry if the bot is giving you trouble, but the issues you mentioned aren't new. doing my best to address and fix everything.

same for me, price doubled, completion rate halved with the 2.0 update.
Price went from .12 to .16 which is not nearly double. I've been working on this bot near constantly since January, and I'm seeing progress logs from users getting 80-90%+ success rates. These issues mentioned in the thread are not new and have been on my list of things to improve since the start.

If you're having issues, I am sorry about that, and please feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to fix them.

I'm seriously doing my best here, trust me, man.

@djazmes @radiohead1001 just to clarify, I'm not at all saying you guys are wrong; it's possible this update is performing worse. It's just that the main changes were with prayer. Maybe it's spending too much time praying, especially if mouse speed is low or hopping mouse is off. Will keep working on it.

Last edited:
Just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents here, I've said it in the discord a few times but seems people are having issues in here who aren't in discord. It's running brilliant for me, I've gone 27 completions with only 4 deaths since the 0.2.0 update in CG.

Important things to remember:
Use a new Runelite profile with almost all addons turned off. The only ones I leave on are:
  • World hopper - to choose a 20 or lower ping world
  • Loot tracker - Shouldn't affect anything, I just like seeing the total loot
  • GPU - All options on default with fps set to 60 and view distance maxed (not necessary just personal preference)
It also helps to change your mouse multiplier in the runemate settings to 3 (I think this had the biggest positive effect for me)
FPS drops or stutter may affect how the bot performs especially fighting Hunllef, so if you're experiencing that turn your settings down to minimum or maybe even play in fixed mode

The bot is seriously amazing

cuppa.drink(java);

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet [BETA SALE] v0.2.1 Released!

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet [BETA SALE] updated to v0.2.1.
- (hopefully) fixed a bug causing the bot to sometimes get stuck toggling protect from prayers
- bot will now drop paddlefish closer to the range after first rotation
- bot won't randomly kill a med monster when it doesn't need shards
- failsafe to better handle the situation where the bot "can't find the next step"
- fix for bot rarely getting stuck being "Close to our flag" in the Hunllef fight
- reduced delay after lighting node
- better handling of edge case data

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet [BETA SALE] v0.2.3 Released!

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet [BETA SALE] updated to v0.2.3.
Cuppa Gauntlet & Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet v0.2.2 (small fixes in v0.2.3)
- fixed phase 3 hunllef "safe" tiles
- bot shouldn't kill NPCs when all the shards it needs are on the floor
- general code optimizations, removed some unused code, speed up other code, to have less wasted processing time

Last edited: