Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Agility AIO

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
Cuppa, This bot has worked great for me but I just had two concerns I wanted to bring up. 1) Last night I had $0.24 credit and today I have $0.08 credit when I didn't run a bot last night. 2) With my last $0.08 I updated runescape and the bot and went to run the bot just a few moments ago and the bot wouldn't register which location it was at. I believe a possible outcome was I didnt select the correct agility course but even with updating the bot to the correct information it didn't help. Same when I tried to pause the bot and run again I'm out of credits after 3 minutes of me standing still. I plan on using the free version to get another hour and wanted to say I had zero issues until this point.

Cuppa, This bot has worked great for me but I just had two concerns I wanted to bring up. 1) Last night I had $0.24 credit and today I have $0.08 credit when I didn't run a bot last night. 2) With my last $0.08 I updated runescape and the bot and went to run the bot just a few moments ago and the bot wouldn't register which location it was at. I believe a possible outcome was I didnt select the correct agility course but even with updating the bot to the correct information it didn't help. Same when I tried to pause the bot and run again I'm out of credits after 3 minutes of me standing still. I plan on using the free version to get another hour and wanted to say I had zero issues until this point.

Update: When I tried running the Lite version I had the same issue but verified I input the correct course/etc.

cuppa.drink(java);
1) Last night I had $0.24 credit and today I have $0.08 credit when I didn't run a bot last night.
I dont know what would have happened here, but transactions are handled by Runemate. Not bots themselves. You can see where the money went on this page: https://www.runemate.com/community/adcredits/

Regarding the issue, the bot is definitely working. Unfortunately runemate can just have some quirks after game updates. Restarting osrs & rm is the general advice, or restarting your pc, or just trying again later. And of course making sure no plugins might be interfering.

And as you noted testing using the lite version is good so you dont get charged

Hopefully this helps at all, but I know its also a bit vague

anyway I'll send you 0.24 as a sort of refund; not sure if it was all spent on my bot, but don't want you losing money and getting no botting from it. sending refund now.

Unsure if this was already suggested, but is an option to enable/disable marks of grace pickups on the Ardy course a future option? With the ability to stack marks while doing the course it would only really need some logic to pick them up before breaks or before ending. Would slightly improve exp/hr at the course as well as blend in a bit more.

upload_2024-2-18_9-33-23.png

very solid bot. have had multiple of these sessions.

only "complaint" is if you let it high-alch. It prioritizes the high alching. So when a mark of grace spawns it alchs before and after picking up the mark of grace. Not sure if this hurts the agility xp an/hr. Cuz u can also kinda run/start an obstacle in the alch animation

Great bot as always Cuppa, but had first issue with the stop before next hour feature. It did in fact stop the account. But the timer and such was stuck on "heading to bank" after the 4 hour timer. So it charged 2 sessions extra in total 5th and a 6th hour when I got back. Could you refund those 2 hours?

cuppa.drink(java);
Great bot as always Cuppa, but had first issue with the stop before next hour feature. It did in fact stop the account. But the timer and such was stuck on "heading to bank" after the 4 hour timer. So it charged 2 sessions extra in total 5th and a 6th hour when I got back. Could you refund those 2 hours?
Sounds strange and I'm not totally sure how it happened, but I can definitely refund. Sending 2h now :)

Hey Cuppa, I ran the bot and it just stopped after 14 seconds before I could even change the settings, could I be refunded for 1 hour please? I can post logs also.

17:10:49 [INFO ] [ iIiIIIiiii] [Active Plugins] [Loot Tracker, XP Tracker, Skill Calculator, Xtea, Configuration]
17:11:04 [INFO ] [ iIiIIIiiii] secondaryThread returned.

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey Cuppa, I ran the bot and it just stopped after 14 seconds before I could even change the settings, could I be refunded for 1 hour please? I can post logs also.
yeah no worries, sent

as always feel free to test using the lite version, and try restarting osrs/rm as general debugging

cuppa.drink(java);
Hi, will you be updating the wilderness course to click the new totem for tickets/loot?
Hey, yeah I plan to better support the wildly course soon. Just very busy irl this week but hopefully I'll be able to add it (and back to more active development) in about 1 week