Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Agility AIO

cuppa.drink(java);
Really great bot Cuppa, was wondering if support can also be added so that if agility potion is in the inventory similar to summer pie it is to be sipped till it runs out, similar to the summer pie
I appreciate the kind words :)

Honestly I hesitate to add this because it's super niche and you're probably the only person who will ever use it :p

But I think I can do a really quick implementation where it won't bank for Agility potions, but if they're in the inventory it'll use them until it runs out. Hopefully that works for you :) Will have in the next update

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa AgilityAIO with a new update entry:

Cuppa AgilityAIO v1.1.122 Released!

Cuppa AgilityAIO updated to v1.1.122.
- if alching, bot will now select the alch spell while on the obstacle, and alch once done
- by small request, the bot will use Agility options if they're in the inventory & the bot's level is below the course requirement (but won't bank for more)

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Rezzpiggy added the agility potion thing, lemme know if it has any issues

Hi Cuppa,

Thank you for this amazing bot. It runs flawlessly and the quality of all your bots is unmatched. I'm running this @ Priff's and the only "issue" I see is at the last dark hole before the course is finished, It always takes a really long time to click it compared to all other obstacles. It first tries to figure out where it's at after the last tightrope sequence (It looks like the bot thinks the tightrope sequence takes longer than it actually does) and then it clicks the last dark hole.

Compared to all other obstacles, this one ALWAYS takes a long time and it looks a bit bot like.

PS I'm not using Hover mouse over next obstacle - For some reason I feel like is very risky for a ban, no one hovers over each obstacle for an hour.

The bot is ok but it has big issues when doing the wilderness course, instead of just clicking the rope swing once it spam clicks it and sometimes will miss click which will result in doing the rope swing twice

It keeps saying "RuneScape appears to have been closed or disconnected" I'm using runelite, this was working fine about 2 hours ago. Nothing changed with any plugins etc. I got charged twice with this error within 2 minutes.

I apologize if there is something above that I haven't seen, but is there a known issue with alching? I'm trying to have the bot alch noted bows, which are spelled correctly (case sensitive too), and it's just running laps.

Other than that, it's a great bot, and has achieved graceful on several accounts. tysm!

Completely ignore this. Everything is great, and working as it should. I'm just an idiot. xD

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Sorry falling a bit behind on replies :p

Thank you for this amazing bot. It runs flawlessly and the quality of all your bots is unmatched. I'm running this @ Priff's and the only "issue" I see is at the last dark hole before the course is finished, It always takes a really long time to click it compared to all other obstacles. It first tries to figure out where it's at after the last tightrope sequence (It looks like the bot thinks the tightrope sequence takes longer than it actually does) and then it clicks the last dark hole.
I'll try to see what I can do about this. I don't think I actually have access to the priff course atm on my account, but I'll try to figure it out.

New The bot is ok but it has big issues when doing the wilderness course, instead of just clicking the rope swing once it spam clicks it and sometimes will miss click which will result in doing the rope swing twice
The wildy course indeed has some weird quirks tbh. I'll try to look into this more soon too.

New It keeps saying "RuneScape appears to have been closed or disconnected" I'm using runelite, this was working fine about 2 hours ago. Nothing changed with any plugins etc. I got charged twice with this error within 2 minutes.
This is a Runemate bug, it's not related to my bot. It's unclear exactly what causes it, but restarting your PC may fix it, or running as admin, or possibly fiddling with your firewall. I recommend testing with the lite version so you don't get charged. Sent a refund for 2 hours btw.

Completely ignore this. Everything is great, and working as it should.
Glad to hear it's working :)

cuppa.drink(java);
Any plans on ever incorporating Sepulcher to this bot or making another for it? That'd be something nice to have.
Sepulchre would probably be a separate bot, as there'd be a ton of special logic for sepulchre that doesn't exist in this one

I think it'd be a very cool bot, but honestly I don't have any plans to make it atm. I do know Slashnhax has looked into it to some extent, and might be making it, but I don't know his progress on it

Since I can't respond to your response, I felt it best to just try and continue on in here if that is alright.
First off, please don't take my review as some sort of shite talk. All of your bots are good, I've used your GOTR bot on another account for hours and hours (you might be able to see my use history, not sure) and I had never gotten banned. So with that being said I wanted to elaborate on my review.

CuppaJava said:
- Rune pouch: Honestly, I never added this because I don't see a benefit to using a Rune pouch in an agility bot; There's no limited inventory space or anything. But anyway, it's easy enough to add, the bot will support Rune pouch in the next update.

I try and PVM/Quest in between botting to try and make these accounts look a little less autonomous, with that being said I generally leave the same kind of runes in my rune pouch. Law, Nature, and Bloods. Then I use tome, and generally a mist staff. I can see why you feel there isn't a point in adding rune pouch support, it's just a QOL thing that other bots have, not only just from RuneMate. But I do appreciate your reconsideration.

CuppaJava said:
- Tome of fire: The bot does support Tome of fire, and has since 2020; I just tested it as well. Do you have a page in the tome?

I do have a page in, for some reason it isn't alching. It will run through the course numerous times and never alch, as soon as I put 1 fire rune in my inventory it works. Therefore I'd assumed it was broken.

CuppaJava said:
- Slow: This is actually mostly intentional. About a year ago, bans were way more common on Runemate (and this bot) so I went through every course manually, recorded roughly how long I personally delayed between each obstacle & added a (randomized/shorter) version of that delay to try to seem more human. In the next update, I'll make this an optional toggle though, since bans are less common these days.
- Various stopping options: this is a design choice due to Runemate's structure. Since Runemate charges when a bot is started & each subsequent hour, the best bang-for-your-buck is to stop the bot right before the hour, which is why I have that. I don't feel good about adding "stop at level" etc because I'm concerned about the bot stopping at like 5:02 because they just reached their level.

I'm responding to these two with my own personal point of view. But I personally like to have as much control over what happens with the bot as I possibly can. I 100% understand the premise behind the best bang for your buck, and I like that idea. However stopping the bot at 4:59 or what have you still doesn't look the greatest and then you could argue stopping the bot at 4:47 you're missing out on 13 minutes. Either way there's never the perfect solution to it. But having as much control over it lets anyone do whatever they want with it. If I want to collect 170 marks for whatever reason, and that strictly be it; I can't do that only with time stop. Goal stop isn't as necessary since you can just calculate xp/hr and setup the time stop for that but either way. More control gives the feeling of a better product. At least for me. I also understand adding these things means adding a lot more "moving parts", which gives a lot more opportunity for things to break in the future. Coming from experience in selling dll injection hacks like walls and aimbot.

I guess without it being too long winded which it already is, I understand your point of view. So my review isn't necessarily the most fair, and I do apologize for that. I appreciate your response and I am excited to see what other bots you come out with in the future.

cuppa.drink(java);
Since I can't respond to your response, I felt it best to just try and continue on in here if that is alright.
First off, please don't take my review as some sort of shite talk. All of your bots are good, I've used your GOTR bot on another account for hours and hours (you might be able to see my use history, not sure) and I had never gotten banned. So with that being said I wanted to elaborate on my review.

I try and PVM/Quest in between botting to try and make these accounts look a little less autonomous, with that being said I generally leave the same kind of runes in my rune pouch. Law, Nature, and Bloods. Then I use tome, and generally a mist staff. I can see why you feel there isn't a point in adding rune pouch support, it's just a QOL thing that other bots have, not only just from RuneMate. But I do appreciate your reconsideration.

I do have a page in, for some reason it isn't alching. It will run through the course numerous times and never alch, as soon as I put 1 fire rune in my inventory it works. Therefore I'd assumed it was broken.

I'm responding to these two with my own personal point of view. But I personally like to have as much control over what happens with the bot as I possibly can. I 100% understand the premise behind the best bang for your buck, and I like that idea. However stopping the bot at 4:59 or what have you still doesn't look the greatest and then you could argue stopping the bot at 4:47 you're missing out on 13 minutes. Either way there's never the perfect solution to it. But having as much control over it lets anyone do whatever they want with it. If I want to collect 170 marks for whatever reason, and that strictly be it; I can't do that only with time stop. Goal stop isn't as necessary since you can just calculate xp/hr and setup the time stop for that but either way. More control gives the feeling of a better product. At least for me. I also understand adding these things means adding a lot more "moving parts", which gives a lot more opportunity for things to break in the future. Coming from experience in selling dll injection hacks like walls and aimbot.

I guess without it being too long winded which it already is, I understand your point of view. So my review isn't necessarily the most fair, and I do apologize for that. I appreciate your response and I am excited to see what other bots you come out with in the future.
Hey, I appreciate you following up. I did feel a bit weird about my response to your review honestly; Like I said I don't intend to come across defensive to mixed (or negative) feedback, not that yours was negative. It's just when I get feedback that I partially agree & partially disagree with (or a mix of stuff I do and don't want to implement), I get really verbose explaining my thoughts.

Anyway,

The rune pouch thing does make sense, and you're not the first person who's mentioned it, so I guess that's why I was a bit exasperated by it. But if multiple people are requesting it over time it probably just means it is worth adding, so all good.

That's of course fair about the fire tome thing. I'm not sure why it wouldn't use it if it's equipped and charged... I guess I'll try to see if I can find what might be causing it. But it's pretty hard to say.

Regarding the stop options thing, I'll be totally honest, it is partially an excuse on my part. I do genuinely think the time stop is by far the most relevant stop option for Runemate, and it's also easily applied to all my bots. But I've been botting on my GIM lately and there have been times that I found myself wanting to, say, bot until level 70 for SotE or that type of thing, so I get the appeal. It's largely just that updating every bot to have more stop options feels like a super daunting task (because my code base is pretty messy), and picking and choosing bots for it is a bit of a can of worms.

Anyway, again, I do appreciate the feedback. Apologies for rambling responses.

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa AgilityAIO with a new update entry:

Cuppa AgilityAIO v1.1.130 Released!

Cuppa AgilityAIO updated to v1.1.130.
- added rune pouch & divine rune pouch support; for alching, teleporting, etc
- made the extra delay after obstacles an optional setting, to make the bot more efficient, if you want
- some minor tweaks to reduce time spent "figuring out what obstacle we're at"
- fixed bug so that disabling alching actually disables alching

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited: