Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Agility AIO

Bot works well, however tried x2 to start relekka course and bot failed both times - likely due to update.. Otherwise perfectly smooth as always cuppa.

cuppa.drink(java);
Bot works well, however tried x2 to start relekka course and bot failed both times - likely due to update.. Otherwise perfectly smooth as always cuppa.
Bot seems to be needing a update since the last system update.
Hey, I just tried out the bot and it seems to be working fine on my end.

Maybe there was a temporary issue after the update? Should be fixed by restarting osrs & RM.

Feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged if it's giving trouble

Hey! In dmm theres a sigil (sigil of agile fortune) for coins spawning with marks of grace and the bot wont loot the coins, it gets stuck on "Taking coins spawned by relic".
I assume theres a feature for picking up the coins implemented but it seems to be broken atm.
Happens atleast on pollnivneach, havent tried other courses.

NVM, user error, had ground items on in Runelite

Last edited:
With the options enabled:

Move camera when: can't see obstacle
Hove mouse over next obstacle

In the falador rooftop course the bot get's stuck when a mark of grace is dropped. The mouse just hovers over the grace but never picks it up.

Bot gets stuck downstairs during Wilderness course a lot, otherwise runs great. Would be nice if we could get bank support for Wilderness, there's an unusual amount of pkers out there recently.

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
Banned after just 2 hours of running this. And this was the only bot I was using since I played this acct.

Banned after just 2 hours of running this. And this was the only bot I was using since I played this acct.
That's unfortunate but it's worth saying Agility is pretty much the riskiest skill you can bot along with Mining and Runecrafting (outside of Guardians of the Rift). I think Jagex have ways of accurately detecting those particular skills.

Great work on this one, Cuppa. All of your scripts that I've tried are top-tier.

Have you considered adding a Fletching feature for arrows/darts while running laps? I imagine it would function similarly to the High Alchemy feature. Would love to see this added!

Keep up the good work!

cuppa.drink(java);
Great work on this one, Cuppa. All of your scripts that I've tried are top-tier.

Have you considered adding a Fletching feature for arrows/darts while running laps? I imagine it would function similarly to the High Alchemy feature. Would love to see this added!

Keep up the good work!
This has come up a few times, and it's been on my todo list a while; Just been a bit busy on and off. I'll try to bump it up a bit higher though :)