Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Clue Scroll Solver [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I restarted and selected edgeville and started it and same result but this time it goes to the edgeville bank and just sits there.

Does it have the equipment equipped or will it not open the bank? If it does have the equipment if you walk to the building with all the men what happens. If it's not opening the bank can you try restarting the game and bot client

red

Does it have the equipment equipped or will it not open the bank? If it does have the equipment if you walk to the building with all the men what happens. If it's not opening the bank can you try restarting the game and bot client
I have the equipment on, and it will not open the bank. If i do walk into the house it just tries to run back to the bank.

yes lodestones work fine, except for when going to burthorpe. as i said above :p worked for draynor, edgeville, seers village, but not burthorpe

I actually just got that clue and it teleported fine so that's odd.

I have the equipment on, and it will not open the bank. If i do walk into the house it just tries to run back to the bank.

Are you using a ring of luck? Did you try restarting the game / bot client. Do any other bots that need to use a bank work for you right now

red

Are you using a ring of luck? Did you try restarting the game / bot client. Do any other bots that need to use a bank work for you right now
I do have the ring and am using it. I just restarted to no success, And I dont use this bot anymore so I'm not sure, Ill edit when i find out in a min.
Edit: Seems to be a client error as another bot I tried refused to open the bank.

uwu :3

no clue then, ill monitor it more next time and see :D

Speak to ned in dreynor village.

Just stands at the lodestone with a status of "solving clue"

also, for emotes it just stands there with the emote screen up, doesn't select the emote.

Last edited:
Speak to ned in dreynor village.

Just stands at the lodestone with a status of "solving clue"

also, for emotes it just stands there with the emote screen up, doesn't select the emote.

Ned's house is an issue with the webwalker, I'll have that clue using it's custom solution in the next update. What emote clue did you have? Did it walk to the location and have all the items equipped?

What is the profit/hr? (roughly)

Hello,

It really depends on your luck with the rewards. I usually average around 3-4m although it can be quite low like perhaps only 500k. The most amount of gold I was able to get in an hour was 8m, just from luck and getting multiple god pages.

Hello,

It really depends on your luck with the rewards. I usually average around 3-4m although it can be quite low like perhaps only 500k. The most amount of gold I was able to get in an hour was 8m, just from luck and getting multiple god pages.

Very impressive!
However, I'm having trouble finding the thread regarding the bank presets (all the information regarding how to setup the bot)

amazing so far ive only had 2 instances of there being a bugg. 1. when going to check drawers in lumbrigde castle it gets stuck at the lodestone (had to manually walk it up the stairs in the castle) 2. it has a hard time clicking the raspberry emote but only sometimes..

uwu :3
any chance of there being an option to drop the clue if you don't have a required piece of gear or something? Would like to use this on my ironman :d

what are the required items for the bank? Also whats better for clues, the pickpocketing or killing?

Working nicely - only some random problems with certain clues, although most seem to be on runemate's side in terms of webwalker. One example that i see right now is the port sarim clue of "search the chests found in the upstairs of shops in Port Sarim." I've had trouble with that one twice now. Need to manually bring it upstairs in the shop and the bot takes over jsut fine from there.

Also is it possible to make it so it automatically takes off the h.a.m equipment off the equipment list if we choose edgeville? Just sorta annoying to take off all the h.a.m equipment every time. Pretty well-made bot overall though.

Another specific clue that's messed up atm -

"search through the chests found in the upstairs of houses in eastern falador." It just idles sometimes at lodestone, and sometimes around the falador wall.

what are the required items for the bank? Also whats better for clues, the pickpocketing or killing?

Working nicely - only some random problems with certain clues, although most seem to be on runemate's side in terms of webwalker. One example that i see right now is the port sarim clue of "search the chests found in the upstairs of shops in Port Sarim." I've had trouble with that one twice now. Need to manually bring it upstairs in the shop and the bot takes over jsut fine from there.

Also is it possible to make it so it automatically takes off the h.a.m equipment off the equipment list if we choose edgeville? Just sorta annoying to take off all the h.a.m equipment every time. Pretty well-made bot overall though.

Another specific clue that's messed up atm -

"search through the chests found in the upstairs of houses in eastern falador." It just idles sometimes at lodestone, and sometimes around the falador wall.

every clue related to varrock, or lumbrigde castle seems to also just stand still near the entrance to said castles

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback. I've been a bit busy and just getting over a wrist injury that has prevented me from doing much computer work. I'll try to take a look at the issues you've brought up in the afternoon today.

any chance of there being an option to drop the clue if you don't have a required piece of gear or something? Would like to use this on my ironman :d

It should currently just end the bot if there is a missing item. I know there is an option to drop the clue in the UI, but I had forgotten to implement it.

Also is it possible to make it so it automatically takes off the h.a.m equipment off the equipment list if we choose edgeville? Just sorta annoying to take off all the h.a.m equipment every time. Pretty well-made bot overall though.[

If you click the save preset button next to the start button, that should work with the equipment list. Although I can see it being annoying if you choose to go between the two methods of collecting clues. I could add multiple presets but that might not happen for awhile, I can look into it though.

Thanks everyone,

Arckos.

I'll try to eventually update the main post with the list of items required as well, I should have it somewhere on my computer

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback. I've been a bit busy and just getting over a wrist injury that has prevented me from doing much computer work. I'll try to take a look at the issues you've brought up in the afternoon today.

It should currently just end the bot if there is a missing item. I know there is an option to drop the clue in the UI, but I had forgotten to implement it.

If you click the save preset button next to the start button, that should work with the equipment list. Although I can see it being annoying if you choose to go between the two methods of collecting clues. I could add multiple presets but that might not happen for awhile, I can look into it though.

Thanks everyone,

Arckos.

I'll try to eventually update the main post with the list of items required as well, I should have it somewhere on my computer

i cant wait for this bot to work well enough to be able to leave it overnight and see your acc has done 30 clues :p

Another thing: Have the option "drop clue" if a clue requires a skill i don't have. In this case it's 10 range and it just tries to click the oak shortbow forever without the req. Doesn't drop the clue or stop the bot. It's the "think in the middle of the wheatfield by the lumbridge mill" one if you needed to know.

edit: also, the clue "search the crates in draynor manor" just stands in front of the draynor manor entrance. It doesn't appear to know that there's a dialogue that needs to hit spacebar/continue for, and then click yes to enter, so it just keeps clicking on the door. This may just be if ernest the chicken quest isn't completed.

Aside from the webwalking issues, everything works dope though. Can usually do 2-3 clues before running into a webwalking issue anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.