Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Clue Scroll Solver [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
and about these?

I pushed a new update for Gertrude's house. I can't get on to test it but I just uncommented what was there before so it should be fine. RE: Keep le Faye I will look into it, haven't had issues personally

uwu :3
I pushed a new update for Gertrude's house. I can't get on to test it but I just uncommented what was there before so it should be fine. RE: Keep le Faye I will look into it, haven't had issues personally
sick thanks :)

I have a question if i make a lv 3 account wil it also bot the stats it needs for the clue scrolls and do you know how mutch money it can make each hour ?

I have a question if i make a lv 3 account wil it also bot the stats it needs for the clue scrolls and do you know how mutch money it can make each hour ?

try it and see.. takes like 2hours to bot your acc for the req. if you do it slowly :O

I accidentally left a loop in the code for debugging and didn't take it out before the update. Sorry about that, I've submitted a new request

it worked with my easy clue but will their be an update for medium, hard, elite?

That is the end goal of course, though it will likely be far in the future. I have an account able to do medium clues but would need to wait until I can get to priffdinas to do hards

easily triggered ✌
That is the end goal of course, though it will likely be far in the future. I have an account able to do medium clues but would need to wait until I can get to priffdinas to do hards
How's the stability in easy's so far

I understand thank you very much once again

uwu :3

Does that mean we may start seeing medium support soon? Or are you trying to wait till you have all mediums added :D

Does that mean we may start seeing medium support soon? Or are you trying to wait till you have all mediums added :D

Not within this month at least. I am currently training my account to start making bossing bots. Once I've looked into that and gotten to Prif, I'll look back into expanding this. Sorry if that's not the news you were looking to hear!

hi, does it buy the required items itself or do i have to buy all the emote clue items etc before running the script?

it doesn't recognize the item named coif

hi, does it buy the required items itself or do i have to buy all the emote clue items etc before running the script?

it doesn't recognize the item named coif

It does not buy for you, the bot will stop if you don't have an item.

What clue do you have that issue with?

all the clues which require a 'coif' as an item for emote clues, this being the studded leather coif which i have in my bank

i bought the items on the requirements list from the rswiki so i should be fine but only having issues with the coif

also i've selected the option to drop the clue when item not found and it just shuts down instead of dropping the clue.

example of one of the coif clues: Gyazo - 4471dd9a0ed621ed6025ab365b71f0a8.png

Looks like a recent updated changed the item name, I will push an update to address this.

- Pushed and pending approval. Thanks for your feedback

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.