Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Clue Scroll Solver [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please do hard clues. The chance of getting a dye worth hundreds of millions makes it really worth it. The only difference in hard clues is the addition of puzzle boxes which can be skipped using skip tickets bought from gp earned from doing easy clues. I can even help do the work in making the hard clues or getting data etc.

Really nice bot btw.

Hi.

Thanks for your interest. I was starting to work on hard clues the last time I was active here, though did not get very far. I agree hards are much more worth doing now that the invention items aren't as expensive anymore. I tried looking into this but runemate couldn't find my game client so I didn't get far. I will maybe look at this again in November / December when I am done my exams.

Thanks

Arckos.

Oh nice. What do you mean runemate couldnt find the game client?

I also know someone who got a shadow dye on the 1st hard done when it was worth over 1b.
So could easily get a dye at any time when doing clues.

Can you please try to get it to do hard clues. And make it stop if it gets a dye so it don't risk getting banned. I got over 20 dyes and it would be too much fun. I can even help donate member accounts and aged accounts for it.

Can you please fix this. It closes all the time and wont work. Please...

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.