Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Clue Scroll Solver [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi im extremely happy about this bot u have made its very clever so thank u for making this for use. Pls can u make hard clue scroll next as i will be extremely happy about this as i think will other peaple i would evan pay money for a bot like this as it will be very good for drops. thank u for lissening to me i hope to see the bot soon.

yo dude, found another a clue which has a bug: Gyazo - 6875168694a58210e0f46116632c3717.png (does not know what emote to perform / does not recognize the yawn emote)

it has this with all yawn emote clues for my knowledge.

another emote which the bot sn't able to recognize:
66fa4809ac1c41045bad5196d0382b9b.png

Gyazo - 66fa4809ac1c41045bad5196d0382b9b.png

yo dude, found another a clue which has a bug:

Hi,

Does anything happen if you change the size of the emote interface? Also, do you know if it manages to scroll to the emote and can't press or just does nothing at all.

Thank you

oh, i'm playing in legacy interface maybe thats the issue.
thanks dude!

I don't personally use legacy so let me know if that helps at all.

Capture.PNG
First medium clue solved! I'm going to add the solutions as I go rather than waiting to have them all finished. If you would like to contribute please PM me the clue id and a picture of the clue interface. There is no method to collecting medium clues yet.

Solutions to be added:
- This anagram reveals who to speak to next: BAIL TRIMS
- This anagram reveals who to speak to next: LARK IN DOG
- Dance a jig under Shantay's Awning. Bow or curtsy before you talk to me. Equip a pointed blue snail helmet and an air staff
- 02 degrees 50 minutes North 06 degrees 20 minutes East
- 14 degrees 54 minutes North 09 degrees 13 minutes East

I don't personally use legacy so let me know if that helps at all.

View attachment 4169
First medium clue solved! I'm going to add the solutions as I go rather than waiting to have them all finished. If you would like to contribute please PM me the clue id and a picture of the clue interface. There is no method to collecting medium clues yet.

Solutions to be added:
- This anagram reveals who to speak to next: BAIL TRIMS
- This anagram reveals who to speak to next: LARK IN DOG
- Dance a jig under Shantay's Awning. Bow or curtsy before you talk to me. Equip a pointed blue snail helmet and an air staff
- 02 degrees 50 minutes North 06 degrees 20 minutes East
- 14 degrees 54 minutes North 09 degrees 13 minutes East

Pardon me, but couldn't you just use the wiki for the clue pictures?

Also, grotworms & the abyss are great med clue droppers. Not sure how much the grotworm lair is bot targeted anymore, but it used to be bad the level 63 mid ones drop them. And the abyss is dangerous and usually crowded as well.

Last edited:
Pardon me, but couldn't you just use the wiki for the clue pictures?

Yes although the item ID for each clue is different and that's what I use to determine the correct solution. It's totally possible to base them just off text but it'd be too much time I don't have to integrate.

I was planning on pickpocketing/killing the guards in Falador being a method I'd look into

Yes although the item ID for each clue is different and that's what I use to determine the correct solution. It's totally possible to base them just off text but it'd be too much time I don't have to integrate.

I was planning on pickpocketing/killing the guards in Falador being a method I'd look into

Also the item list Air tiara Blue flowers Bronze full helmet Bronze hatchet Bronze platelegs B - Pastebin.com is missing a bronze chainbody for the outside fishing guild emote clue.

It also keeps everything organized if I

Thanks, I've updated the list.

I'm also having an issue with that same clue the bot is just shutting off while trying to obtain the items, i can loan my account if you wish to look at this

***Sorry, I didn't have the sapphire amulet LOL im an idiot. It's also not on the list :D

I'm also having an issue with that same clue the bot is just shutting off while trying to obtain the items, i can loan my account if you wish to look at this

***Sorry, I didn't have the sapphire amulet LOL im an idiot. It's also not on the list :D

That's my bad. I thought that was the correct list but I must have misplaced the most up-to-date one. I've added that too

That's my bad. I thought that was the correct list but I must have misplaced the most up-to-date one. I've added that too

No problem, keep up the good work on this beauty.

Do you think it would be possible to implement a reroll option if under a certain loot amount? I think that would greatly improve profits.

Also found another clue " Search the crates in canifis" That's breaking the bot.

No problem, keep up the good work on this beauty.

Do you think it would be possible to implement a reroll option if under a certain loot amount? I think that would greatly improve profits.

Also found another clue " Search the crates in canifis" That's breaking the bot.

I've replied to your message about the Canifis clue if you can get back to me when you're available. There currently is a re-roll option, I believe the threshold is set to 100k so anything below that will be re-rolled if available. I could look into adding some stuff to the UI to let the user decide, but I'm not too use to fxml and it was hard enough to get the current interface working lol.

I also did a slayer task of Grotworms of 120 and didn't get a medium clue. Maybe it's my luck but I'll keep it in mind as an option

Account Source
I can't seem to finish one clue without some kind of interaction from me. Only one I managed to take a picture of was the one of Gertrude's house, gets stuck.

Stuck here: https://i.imgur.com/pcscYGU.png

Is there any specific user interface I should be using or additional presets besides my ham robes?

I'll take a look now at that one

- Fixed, just waiting for update

Last edited:
okay cool, will be running the bot in one of the default eoc interfaces and see what bugs happen

(i always try and observe the bot in case it messes up so i don't get banned.) i usullay do the clue step myself if it messes up.

I think there is an issue with webwalking in general because I keep getting crashes. Just waiting to hear back about it

Status
Not open for further replies.