Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Livid Farm [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
IOCjWdj.png
Sick!

This bot is classified under "Minigames" but I think it could/should also fall under the "Farming" category.

Going to try it out now :) Thanks for making this.

Java Warlord
This bot is classified under "Minigames" but I think it could/should also fall under the "Farming" category.

Going to try it out now :) Thanks for making this.
Oh you are right, I think I will even make its primary category to farming.

so whats the status on this bot. when i last used it it had No GUI pop up, wouldnt cure right plants. only did some activities.
its been updated since i used it but is it good to use yet?

Primate
so whats the status on this bot. when i last used it it had No GUI pop up, wouldnt cure right plants. only did some activities.
its been updated since i used it but is it good to use yet?
Should run for hours straight now. :)

So keen to try this on my new acc just got all the required levels in 48 hours, now to spend the next month getting fucking 60 farming...fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

tried to run the script and it froze my bot. made is say not responding and rainbow wheel. happened three times. ovbiously im on mac. any idea why

Primate
tried to run the script and it froze my bot. made is say not responding and rainbow wheel. happened three times. ovbiously im on mac. any idea why
It's an issue only people with macs seem to have. I'm guessing when loading a JavaFX GUI.

Did you just recently get banned?

Yea. Just this morning. The camera angle was kinda flickering between a couple spots before I went to sleep last night. Thought about restarting the bot but didn't. I was also suicide botting for a few weeks straight between divination and now this. It was bound to happen lol

Java Warlord
Aaaaaand banned :)
pent
Thats terrible to hear, honestly.

Yea. Just this morning. The camera angle was kinda flickering between a couple spots before I went to sleep last night. Thought about restarting the bot but didn't. I was also suicide botting for a few weeks straight between divination and now this. It was bound to happen lol
I guess I have to add more anti-pattern to this

Status
Not open for further replies.