Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Livid Farm [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Java Warlord
@Savior I noticed the bot returns to the same tile when coming from the fences or livid bundles.
Not sure if this would be important, but after a while it becomes kinda bot like to return to the same tile over and over again :)
That tile is different for each player :)

g10

Keeps spam clicking the cure-plant diseased livid without solving them.

The bot doesn't work... it tries to fertilize the patches that have plants, and when it tries to cure a livid plant it clicks on the plant, but doesn't select its type... It also tries to fix fence that is already fixed...

could you please hotfix this bot because it is double livid farm point weekend?

@Savior please help...

Java Warlord
The bot doesn't work... it tries to fertilize the patches that have plants, and when it tries to cure a livid plant it clicks on the plant, but doesn't select its type... It also tries to fix fence that is already fixed...

could you please hotfix this bot because it is double livid farm point weekend?

@Savior please help...
Was there any update?

it seems like some of the object ids have been mixed up, its the same for the fences and the livids, the script recognizes those which are done as incomplete and vice versa

Java Warlord
it seems like some of the object ids have been mixed up, its the same for the fences and the livids, the script recognizes those which are done as incomplete and vice versa
I don't use ids because of that exact case.
I use the actions, do now every fences have the option to repair them, even if they are already?

O, if thats the case, then it seems that the script is doing the exact opposite, ive tried it with the various options, and it seems it only attempts the actions when the action in question is unavailable.

This is tue for livids, fences, plant cures and pauline.
O btw, forgot to say what a great script this was,( before this little hiccup anyways)

Java Warlord
O, if thats the case, then it seems that the script is doing the exact opposite, ive tried it with the various options, and it seems it only attempts the actions when the action in question is unavailable.

This is tue for livids, fences, plant cures and pauline.
O btw, forgot to say what a great script this was,( before this little hiccup anyways)
Well seems like the update fucked it over... This will be very difficult to fix, as actions were the only reliable thing to identify patches etc..

Could you add Legacy support? And you might want to tell people to change their spell book to Lunars instead of having the bot do nothing but move the screen constantly when they aren't. :)

Java Warlord
Could you add Legacy support? And you might want to tell people to change their spell book to Lunars instead of having the bot do nothing but move the screen constantly when they aren't. :)
Legacy is supported, it only uses actionbar if available.
I've got several reorts that this bot isn't working anymore because of RS update.
I will temporarily hide this bot from the botstore and try to fix it though :)

Legacy is supported, it only uses actionbar if available.
I've got several reorts that this bot isn't working anymore because of RS update.
I will temporarily hide this bot from the botstore and try to fix it though :)
Ahh, that could be the reason why it's not working on Legacy. Thanks for replying so quickly :)

Are all features of the bot currently out of order? I wouldn't mind saving runes and encouraging Pauline (as it costs no runes).

Edit: just tested. The bot currently doesn't fertilise soil or encourage Pauline, even if that's the only task selected.

Last edited:
Just keeps running around in the farm :s does nothing productive for me.. if you want you can Teamviewer me, but i guess everything is setup like your picture :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.